Video Games Dragon Ball FighterZ (Thoughts, opinions etc...)

Shotgunpenguin

I have become haitus, destroyer of RP's
Roleplay Type(s)
Having played the open beta I'm wondering what all of your thoughts were on how it went? The network issues were a huge turnoff for me at the start and the long wait times in-between matches didn't help. But when I finally got to playing it I felt that it was pretty well put together, loved how fluid it felt, loved some of the custom voice lines and the overall combat was good. Gonna watch it for a bit after it drops to see if they fix the problems I've talked about and if they do I'll probably pick it up.

With the game now released, it's honestly really good. The story is decently long, but interesting. Online is how you would expect with it being a 2D fighter, but the wait times are still a little up there sometimes. I do like, though, how any character (I main Yamcha and Nappa as examples) can be good if you spend time to learn their combos. Easily one of the best fighters I've ever played. That, and the trophies are pretty simple to get. Different play modes, online and single player with arcade and stuff keeps you busy with things to do. I definitely give it a good recommendation.

It has been a long time last I got hooked to a fighting game they did everything right with the game. Roster might require a little bit more addition and 17 should be his own character imho but they are just minor details compared to what they achieved. It replaced MVCI in EVO for a reason.

Hmmm it's fun and all and I can appreciate it's single plain fighting style but idk, it feels like the classic budokau to me just revamped with more fluid combat and higher graphics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back