• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age~

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
giphy.gif
What's up babes, it's ya girl Xy here looking for some Dragon Age rps. I've played all three games, and am willing to write within the canon story or outside of it!

Here's the deets:

• Whether we do oc x oc, oc x canon, or canon x canon, I wanna double up. It solves the whole "who's gonna play what gender" dilemma
  • With that being said, I can write any canon and any gender pairing for you! If you're willing to extend the same to me, of course!
  • I'm a fan of character sheets, so someone willing to do those would be super cool!
  • I dig the details, and i'll usually send you at least three paragraphs per response. My ooc grammar is very casual but I promise my writing is better!
  • I love romance, LOVE it, but it can't be forced or too quick. (I prefer a nice sloooow burn lmao)
  • I love talking and plotting ooc. I'm also discord friendly so I have no problem chatting it up there!
Alright, that about sums it up! I don't actually have any plots in hand, which I know can be frustrating, but I have some pairings and tropes that could get us going in the plotting process! If you have any of your own plots or ideas that you've been looking for, feel free to throw them at me! Or, if you don't know any more than I do, still shoot me a PM and I'm sure we can plot something ourselves.

Pairings -
Templar/Mage
Circle Mage/Apostate
City Elf/Dalish Elf
City Elf/Human
Dalish Elf/Human
Orlesian/Ferelden
Prince/Mercenary
Healing Mage/Blood Mage

Tropes -
Love/Hate
Organized Crime
Opposites Attract
Forbidden Romance
Dynamic Duos
Save-the-world Adventures
Social Justice/Revolution
ELVES :hearteyes:

All right, that's all I've got! Feel free to reply here or shoot me a PM! I'll give out my discord upon request :) If you didn't find anything here, here's the link to my Harry Potter interest check as well. Cya!

Last edited:
Xylona Xylona

I have an idea of doing a Dragon Age: Inquisition RP - upon where we play as the Inquisitor and co. Except this time, we fail to stop the assassination at the Winter Ball and instead we are forced to become THE savior of the world from Corypheus.

Xylona Xylona

I have an idea of doing a Dragon Age: Inquisition RP - upon where we play as the Inquisitor and co. Except this time, we fail to stop the assassination at the Winter Ball and instead we are forced to become THE savior of the world from Corypheus.

I'm DEFINITELY interested! Shoot me a PM :)

If this is still open I would be interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back