• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age Roleplay (OPEN)

Oenanthe

Your Local Schmuck
Summary: It's like the United Nations...but with Dragons!

tumblr_n6x0cbs3fS1rp16h7o3_500.gif

Corypheus has been defeated.

The Rifts have been closed.

But Thedas is still rife with danger and chaos. The Herald of Andraste has taken it upon themself to protect the land from the ever growing number of dragons. Beyond their own personal goals, however, is the more pressing matter. Still nothing has been decided between the fate between the mages and Templars. What of the Qunari and Elves?

Faced with so many problems, the Inquisitor- for better or worse- decides to handle them all in one.

A diverse team is to be assembled. Where the Inquisition once stood as an army, it will now be comprised of an elite peacekeeping force with members from all walks of life. Together their goal is to take care of the recent dragon outburst, as well find a working compromise between people so different. This is with the hope that some day they can serve as a council of united nations to advise those from their perspective walks of life towards a better understanding.

~~~

So I just pulled this straight out of my nethers. My idea was to form a sort of United Nations/Knights of the Round Table/Brotherhood out of the Inquisition and get to write with different types of Dragon Age OCs.
I'd love to know if anyone is interested in this idea, OR if maybe you have something better? Feel free to give input and ask questions! This has the potential for action, romance, comedy, horror, whatever you like!

I'd like this to be a more advanced roleplay, so please no one-liners, god-modders, or power-players. It is also my goal that everyone submits AT LEAST three paragraphs per reply.

P.s. If you have talent with coding, I'd love some help making the roleplay look all nice and lovely. Especially with the character sheets.

Possible Ambassadorial Seats: (open to suggestions)
Templar
Mage
Fereldan
Orlesian
Tevinter
Quinari
Chantry
Grey Warden
Dalish
Dwarven
Free Marcher
Antivan

( I realize some of these might overlap. For example, you can be a mage and be Fereldan, but the point is more that you are representing one particular thing. So your actions would reflect on whichever faction you choose.)

Click Here For:
Roleplay Thread

OOC Chatter

Heres our Discord

Last edited:
Extremely interested. I have been dying for a Dragon Age RP

Excellent! Please invite any friends you have. Since you're the first, would you like to claim any particular role? (other than Dalish- my stingy *** is calling dibs)

Hmmm, I'm planning a character with a role similar to Leliana, become a spymaster for the Inquisition, he's probably from the Free Marches or Antiva so he'll probably be the ambassador for one of them.

I'd love to take the place of the mage, grey warden or inquisitor. I am kind of partial to the mage or grey warden though but I am still open to any roll still open. I have a character all set up and I'm pretty good at coding if you need the help still.

Interesting idea. ^^ If I were to join I'd be quite stuck on choices. Dwarves, Wardens and Mages being a top three. But Tevinter mage would be fun. Yeah haha I'd select Tevinter since it's usually not one I've done before. Saves me a bit on debate

All the links are officially up, functional, and ready to go!

Now we just have to provide the characters! If you guys know anyone who likes Dragon Age, please invite them! It also helps a lot if you make a status post about it or put it in Discord.

Sorry for the shameless self-promos, but I'm pretty excited for this RP. Remember, you guys can always give ideas in the OOC Tavern and make sure that this RP is everything you want too.

Last edited:
Bumping because we've now got it started, but it's just getting off the ground and still has plenty of room for more characters to jump in while everyone makes their intros!

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

I'm sorry but that place is already taken. If you visit the actual RP page there is a list of current available positions. ( I will also be more than happy to take suggestions/request)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back