• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Dragon Age
  • Lady_Rema

The remains of my own Foolishness.
    Roleplay Availability
    Roleplay Type(s)

Introduction:​

Hello, my name is Rema. I've only been on rp nation for almost a year, but I have over a decade of role-playing experience and have generally done writing as a hobby for a long time. My focus on RP is often characterization and world-building, either expanding upon concepts that exist in official works or making something new and unique. Generally, I try to reply at least once a day but could respond more than once depending on how much free time I have and how much I am vibing with the plot. I sometimes lose track of posts because of how notifications are handled.

Generally, I can do CanonxCanon. I can do OCxOC. Generally, for fandom RPs will do OCxCanon, although some characters I can rp with better than others. I am also MxM and FxF friendly and overall Lgbtq+ Friendly.

The average post length is between 3-4 paragraphs per focus or main characters, but I can write more depending on my time and interest in the story. While the average post length per side character is usually 1-3 paragraphs but can be more depending on how much they facilitate the plot. I will try to mimic my partner's responses if longer posts stress them out.

Rules and Preferences:​

*These are subjected to change*

• RP Partners must be 18+
    This is non-negotiable; since I am over 18, I feel uncomfortable rping with minors; please respect that.

• Communication:
    I expect some level of communication with my RP partners, as communication is vital to me. I do not expect an RP post every day. I understand that real life happens, and people get busy. However, if a partner goes for months with no contact, I will suspend the RP until that person returns or if they return.

An RP only works out well when people both cooperate and contribute ideas. That being said, I expect equal effort in the plotting stage; while I may have some ideas in my AU list Docs, these ideas are not perfect and are designed to be combined with other ideas or changed to fit the plot. I want Rp Partners to contribute to the story and make their suggestions. I will constantly ask for feedback on any Idea I bring forward. If a Partner is struggling to post, tell me, and we can work out a solution, as writer's block can be a terrible thing to overcome.

I also like to have casual conversations and share some memes or songs often, so let me know if that's your thing.

• Triggers:
    This rule could fit under communication, but I felt it was important enough to deserve its category. If people have triggers, please tell me, and I will accommodate. Some people are uncomfortable with specific topics or have trauma associated with certain things. I will never ask questions about a Partner's triggers; I will accept them and respect them. However, I cannot know if a potential RP Partner has triggers unless they tell me because if it is not mentioned, then I do know.

• Literacy:
    I don't generally expect perfect grammar and spelling because that is impossible even with spell checkers and grammar checking programs. However, I will not accept texting abbreviations and communicating emojis unless characters are using cell phones to communicate with each other.

While I do not expect people to match my posting length, nothing is more frustrating than when I write three paragraphs, and in return, I receive a one-liner or a post that completely ignores what I wrote. I do not and will not accept one-liners as they are impossible for me to work with, and I become less engaged in the plot as a result.

• Doubles:
    I prefer doing doubles as long as there is a fair trade-off between the characters and partners. Like I scratch your back, you scratch my back. However, I am always willing to play more characters for a love triangle or Poly relationships or help facilitate the plot, but I would expect something similar from RP Partners. So I somewhat do not get overwhelmed playing 10+ characters.

Fandoms and Characters:​

This section will cover the small number of fandoms I am active in and interested in Rping with, along with characters I can RP.

Fandoms:​

• Dragon Age Origins

• Dragon Age 2

• Dragon Age Inquisition

• Dragon Age Other Media ( This includes the comics, web shorts, Novels, films and soon the animated series coming to Netflix. I will not be having a character list as this would drag things on.)

Characters:​

List of characters I am able and willing to RP for potential RP Partners. Characters that are not listed people can ask about as I likely may not have considered them initially or did not believe them popular enough that it would drum up interest.

Dragon Age Origins:

• Alistair
    • Leliana
    • Morrigan
    • Oghren
    • Shale
    • Sten
    • Wynne
    • Zevren Arainai
    • Loghain Mac Tir ( Don't judge me; I read stolen Throne.)
    Awakening Expansion:
    • Anders
    • Justice
    • Nathaniel Howe
    • Sigrun
    • Velanna

Dragon Age 2:

• Bethany Hawke
    • Carver Hawke
    • Anders (Well, technically, Justice is there too, but he isn't vibing)
    • Aveline Vallen
    • Fenris
    • Merrill
    • Isabela
    • Varric Tethras (Best storyteller ever)
    DLCs
    • Sebastian Vael
    • Tallis

Dragon Age Inquisition:

• Blackwall
    • Cassandra Pentaghast
    • Iron Bull
    • Cole
    • Sera
    • Varric Tethras ( He returns!)
    • Dorian Pavus
    • Solas
    • Vivienne
    • Leliana
    • Cullen Rutherford
    • Josephine Montilyet
    • Krem
    Extra characters: (List will expand as I think of them.)

• Felassan
    • Abelas
    • Samson

Other Ideas:​

I welcome other ideas, such as Alternate timelines or looking into the time frame set between games. If you want characters, let's say Dragon age 2 in Inquisition or Dragon age 2 in Origins or Origin characters showing up in Dragon Age 2 and Inquisition. I am all down for it. Heck, even a modern gal/guy ending up in Thedas ( Honestly, it would make for some good humour) also, any what-if scenarios. Also I am willing to craft a sort of homebrew plot based on pre-existing lore and fan theories (because I know this fandom loves the fan theories.)

If people are more comfortable following the main timeline of events, but with a twist, I am also down for it.

You can write a response in this thread or send me a PM if interested.​

Last edited:
    Back