• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age Search (With OCs)

TheMoose

Hi there! As you can probably guess from the title, I'm looking to partner up for an OCxOC Dragon Age roleplay.

About Me
  • 22 years old, he/him, Canadian.
  • I've been roleplaying on-and-off for about seven years.
  • My interests include, but are not limited to: RPGs, baking, history, fantasy novels (currently reading Guy Gavriel Kay's Tigana), and sci-fi/fantasy TV (just finished watching Shadow and Bone).

What I'm Looking For / Potential Dealbreakers
  • Post length is flexible. I believe in quality over quantity, and can write anywhere from a single paragraph to ten or more depending on what the story needs. For your part, my only requirement is that you write enough for me to work with.
  • Romance is by no means a required part of the plot. If anything, I'd prefer branching out to other relationship types - sibling bonds, friendship, found family dynamics, whether it's wholesome or mired in drama or straight-up antagonistic. But if romance is included, I'd rather keep it as a subplot, in which case I have absolutely no preference concerning the characters' genders. MxM, FxM, FxF, or anything involving nonbinary characters is all fine.
  • OOC talk is appreciated! I'm not always so good at initiating it, but I'd love to make friends.​
  • Please be eighteen or older. No offense intended to the younger crowd, but I'm not comfortable roleplaying with minors.​
  • I'd prefer to roleplay over PM, but I'm open to using Discord for OOC.​
  • I don't use reference pictures. You're welcome to use them for your own character if you'd like, but I prefer to stick to written descriptions for mine.​
PM me or leave a comment if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back