• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age Request

dotie

In Your Heart Shall Burn

Where is your Maker now?

Hello! Dot here with a small request to help get me back into roleplaying after an unexpected hiatus (◕‿◕✿)

G U I D E L I N E S

↪ I'll only write with those who are 18+.
↪ Nothing that goes against RPN's own guidelines.
↪ 2-6 Paragraphs (/side if we double!)
↪ Detailed.
↪ I will reply every other day to a week. Some days replies may be more frequent. Do N O T harass me for a reply.
↪ I play a female role.
↪ Am willing to double! (I will give any character a try with some exceptions. Please feel free to ask.)
↪ Am willing to do 1x1.
↪Plot + Character development.
↪Genres accepted; Romance, fluff, angst, drama, adventure, comedy

P L O T / S E T T I N G

I'm looking for canon-verse. So places, lore, and setting would revolve around
Thedas. As far as when, I'm open to plots anywhere between Pre-Origins to after Inquisition.

O C

My OC is complete. I'll share her in a link. Characters I'd like to see played against her will be listed in her profile.

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

I'm interested! Would you be willing to double up with one male and one female oc? I'd be willing to do the same, of course.

I'm interested! Would you be willing to double up with one male and one female oc? I'd be willing to do the same, of course.
I'm not quite sure what you're asking - as far as the male and female OC; but feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss things! ; v ;

would u be open to a dark souls cross over? if not i have my dragon age characters that can fit the bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back