• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Age; Out of Character Chat

I don't think I'll post my character soon, maybe I'll wait for a few CS first before I can decide which class I want to play (in the last 2 DA RP I played rogue in both of them). I'm also a little confused about the setting... So basically we're hired by the dwarf, by the Paragon to investigate the Deep Road ? So should we (all) be Grey Warden ?

I don't think I'll post my character soon, maybe I'll wait for a few CS first before I can decide which class I want to play (in the last 2 DA RP I played rogue in both of them). I'm also a little confused about the setting... So basically we're hired by the dwarf, by the Paragon to investigate the Deep Road ? So should we (all) be Grey Warden ?
That's fine! I'm the only one who has posted one so far. Basically yes, since the dwarves would currently have no king at this time it would be the council. They contacted people that were noticeably skilled to investigate odd happenings within the Deep Roads. They offered your character something in return for doing so. If your character wants or needs money, then perhaps they offered money. However if your character wanted something else, they could have an arrangement like that as well. Your character could be one of the new Grey Wardens, but our characters do not have to be. If it fits into your backstory then go for it.

That's fine! I'm the only one who has posted one so far. Basically yes, since the dwarves would currently have no king at this time it would be the council. They contacted people that were noticeably skilled to investigate odd happenings within the Deep Roads. They offered your character something in return for doing so. If your character wants or needs money, then perhaps they offered money. However if your character wanted something else, they could have an arrangement like that as well. Your character could be one of the new Grey Wardens, but our characters do not have to be. If it fits into your backstory then go for it.
Huh ? I thought after DAI, the dwarf has a king (either Harrowmont or Bhelen I think)... I'm not sure, sorry If I'm wrong, just dwarf knowledge isn't my best interest

Huh ? I thought after DAI, the dwarf has a king (either Harrowmont or Bhelen I think)... I'm not sure, sorry If I'm wrong, just dwarf knowledge isn't my best interest
I'm not sure if this goes for all endings, but I had chosen Harrowmont to be king, and at the ending of my game it said in the epilogue that he had died. I'm not sure what happens if you picked Bhelen, but I just went off of what I got. :)

I see, I believe that's just small detail and you have something bigger in mind.
I'm also having an idea for a character as well... funny that I was planning to play an archer city elf.

I see, I believe that's just small detail and you have something bigger in mind.
I'm also having an idea for a character as well... funny that I was planning to play an archer city elf.

Oh yes, I actually don't plan to spend too much time underground. I'm still working on the story, but it will take us to other places in Ferelden.

Also, that'd be quite entertaining. If you read any of my CS, you probably know why hahah.

Being a Dwarf and DA guy I could answer the Bhelen ending for you. But anyways I'll wait as well, I had a idea in mind but am now holding off to see what all is coming Character wise to avoid copies.

Being a Dwarf and DA guy I could answer the Bhelen ending for you. But anyways I'll wait as well, I had a idea in mind but am now holding off to see what all is coming Character wise to avoid copies.
Sure thing! First come, first serve though. I'm not sure how many people will actually give a sheet at all, but both of you take your time.

Also, I am slightly curious as to the ending with Bhelen as king.

Sure thing! First come, first serve though. I'm not sure how many people will actually give a sheet at all, but both of you take your time.

Also, I am slightly curious as to the ending with Bhelen as king.
Ok cool.

Bhelen in fairness to him, does offer a few positives for Orzammars future such as continued trade with the surface, better rights for the castless, but he's still Bhelen so he does it his way and has several attempts on his life which leads to more of his dictatorship coming out, where he dissolves the assembly and rules alone.

I only chose him with my castless dwarf because of Rica and I played the dwarven noble origin first and saw up close what he did. So while he's more forward thinking with orzammar and the castless then harrowmont, I'm biased there. My dwarf noble was the favorite origin for me.

I posted my CS but I'll need time to finish it. Are you still around, when will you plan to start thing up ?

I posted my CS but I'll need time to finish it. Are you still around, when will you plan to start thing up ?
I'd still like to give a little more time, hopefully some others will still want to put in sheets. If not then we could probably form a smaller party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back