• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age or BNHA? (OC x Canon)

Hi there!

New to the site, thought I'd make a quick post regarding my top two cravings! I am looking for a one x one, oc x canon roleplay for either Dragon Age or BNHA. I would like to double. :)

What I'm looking for in a partner: Someone who is relaxed, flexible, and can write at least a few paragraphs per post. I am looking for someone who could play either Kirishima or Fatgum for me for BNHA, or Krem for Dragon Age. Again, I am looking for someone who wants to double. Lastly, I'm looking for someone who loves to talk OOC about our characters and have fun!

I can play just about anyone from either series for you! I will never bug you for a reply, and am very patient. I can play any gender for you and am fine with LGBTQ+ pairings.

Let me know if you're interested!

When you see and know the time implication of the word "craving" and a few other stereotypes.

z1engiwsdrl01.png

Also, welcome to RPN, we hope you have a great time most likely permanent in the family. We will guarantee it. Hail the virus goddess n-series. Yeet, yeet, dab!

Hey! I'm actually fresh on my replay of DA: Inquisition and I am absolutely dying for a roleplay with it. I'd love to try my hand at Krem! If you're still interested I'd love to talk shop and get a plot going. Just let me know!

Hi there!

New to the site, thought I'd make a quick post regarding my top two cravings! I am looking for a one x one, oc x canon roleplay for either Dragon Age or BNHA. I would like to double. :)

What I'm looking for in a partner: Someone who is relaxed, flexible, and can write at least a few paragraphs per post. I am looking for someone who could play either Kirishima or Fatgum for me for BNHA, or Krem for Dragon Age. Again, I am looking for someone who wants to double. Lastly, I'm looking for someone who loves to talk OOC about our characters and have fun!

I can play just about anyone from either series for you! I will never bug you for a reply, and am very patient. I can play any gender for you and am fine with LGBTQ+ pairings.

Let me know if you're interested!
YES i'm super interested in doubling BNHA if thats still a current craving! i've been dying for one for MONTHS

Hello! I'm very interested in doubling up with Dragon Age Inquisition! One of favorite games of all time, and I just adore Krem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back