• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Age: Inquisition Reformed (Open & Accepting)

Oenanthe

Your Local Schmuck
tumblr_n6x0cbs3fS1rp16h7o3_500.gif

Corypheus has been defeated.

The Rifts have been closed.

But Thedas is still rife with danger and chaos. The Herald of Andraste has taken it upon himself to protect the land from the ever growing number of dragons. Beyond their own personal goals, however, is the more pressing matter. Stil, nothing has been decided between the fate between the mages and Templars. What of the Qunari and Elves?

Faced with so many problems, the Inquisitor- for better or worse- decides to handle them all in one.

A diverse team is to be assembled. Where the Inquisition once stood as an army, it will now be comprised of an elite peacekeeping force with members from all walks of life. Together their goal is to take care of the recent dragon outburst, as well find a working compromise between people so different. This is with the hope that some day they can serve as a council of united nations to advise those from their perspective walks of life towards a better understanding.

It's like the United Nations...but with dragons!

~~~~~~~~~

Rules:
1) No canon characters, other than the Inquisitor we are just pretending they all poofed.
2) You must always strive to write a good meaty reply. Always give us something to work with, and never EVER any one liners

( When I have writer's block I try just make one paragraph about what they see/hear/smell, one about what they actually do, and one about what they are thinking and feeling. In any order.)
3) Please try remain semi-active. I'd like to see everyone reply at least once a day, but if you just can't then I understand.
4) If you'd like to play more than one character, that's great! But you have to ask permission from me first (this helps keeps the RP balanced)
5) There can not be two types of the same representatives. I.E. You can have two dwarves, but they can't both be representing Orsimar. One would need to be a Grey Warden or something else.

If you have any problems, please feel free to message me at any time!

~~~~~~~

Character Index:
Representatives:
Tevinter Imperium - Numerious Agorix by The Silent Z The Silent Z
Grey Warden - Keenan Dunmar by SilverFlight SilverFlight
Dalish - Vunora by Oenanthe Oenanthe
Antiva - Alessandro by Sopranos Sopranos
Rivian - Serenity Alabast by SerenityAngel SerenityAngel
Orlesian - Evelyn Faux by nettie. nettie.
Mage/Templar Rebellion - Endymion Tasuki by SerenityAngel SerenityAngel
Ash Warrior - Valerie by NaturalQueen NaturalQueen
Circle of Magi - Ayen Levellan by stepherz345 stepherz345

~~~~~~~

Battle Mechanics Guide

Health - Everyone begins with a baseline health of 50HP, you must keep up with your health. Should you lose all your health: you sustain a wound bad enough to take you out of the fight. Should you reach -50: your character dies. (This is highly unlikely).

Your Opponent- I'm still working on the mechanics of this, feel free to give in put. So far I will set a number for your opponent, as people roll I will add together their rolls, once we reach that set number it will trigger the ending scene. The person with the highest roll in the battle gets to give the killing blow, if this is a tie then it is done by both. As for damage, your opponent will dole out a #D20, the # increasing as battles go on. Who it attacks will also be randomly selected by a 1d8 in order of how you are listed on the main RP page.

Your Action - At the beginning of each of your replies, please roll a dice in the Discord server. To do so, simply type "!roll D20" in the dice section. This will determine how you perform in that reply. A 1 means you blundered catastrophically, either harming yourself or just being embarrassing. A natural 20 means you might as well just rip off your shirt and ride in on a white horse, the day is yours. Rolls in between should be judged fairly by you, please try to accurately portray the number you rolled.
Note: Those with a Mabari can also roll a !roll D6 to determine the performance of their hound

Your Writing- For the sake of ease, the average length of your replies can be cut back to something as simple as a 3-6 sentence, or a standard paragraph. I'd like this battle to move quickly with more focus on action, so don't worry about sounding lovely or churning out the longest reply. I'd like everyone to be able to reply multiple times within the day.

If you have any suggestions/questions for the battle or mechanics, please either respond here, PM, or in the Discord.
Happy hunting!

Click Here For
OOC / In Character Roleplay / Character Sheets / MISC

Discord

(Please do not post anything else other than roleplay responses here!)

Last edited:
tumblr_ny8vm5Kbmu1uhzyqro3_r1_500.gif

With the peak of the noon sun came twelve bells. Each for every hour of day that had passed. Each ringing out with such purposeful zeal that it could be heard echoing across the snow-capped mountains and down into the valley. It was spring, the season of new beginnings- also the season of avalanches, but that was another matter altogether. The snow was beginning to melt and the sound of running water was a constant undertone to the sounds of wind and fortress life.

Skyhold had stood near empty for almost a year now after the original Inquisition had been disbanded. A skeleton crew still lived in and maintained the ancient walls but that was all about to change. On this day, people from all across Thedas were arriving. Some came alone, others with whole carriages of servants and staff. It had not felt so alive since the days of Corypheus. The smells of baking breads and sweet roasted meats wafted up from the kitchens below and filled the Great Hall. Outside Chantry Sisters finished up the last of the gardening as they carefully trimmed around the bushes teeming with little green buds. The stable master prattled off orders to his two hands, prepping the stalls for a new flood of occupants and travelers arrived. Even despite the hour, the tavern host was bringing up barrels of ale to store under the counter for welcoming festivities.

Despite the warmth of their greetings, however, Venora felt predominantly cold. Her mess of curls had been- for the most part- restrained to a bun that allowed her to show off her pointed ear that was pierced halfway up the side. Little else could be determined about her appearance due to a large emerald green cloak that fell around her like a cocoon, fastened into place with an iron leaf insignia. She must have been wearing boots, for her quick steps up the staircase and into the main hall clicked against the stone.

It seemed she was not the first to arrive, but the hall was nearly empty still. She had first entered the gates with eyes as big as saucers as she rode atop her clans dusty brown Hart. She had come alone, just her and what she could carry. Although she had been informed that the rest of her things would be delivered to the fort once the clan could spare a wagon to brave the mountains.

Were it not so cold for the southern elf, she would have immediately set out for the gardens. Instead, she rushed to one of the great crackling urns of fire. Her fingers were red from hours of riding in the cold and she was quick to pull them from the thick folds of her cloak to warm over the flame.

Keenan could smell the new grass beneath the wet, receding blanket of winter's old snow. By the trail crocuses bloomed, bursts of yellow and purple dotting the white hillside. Every now and then a rumble sounded from the snow sliding off a sharp ledge. He was surprised how long the sound carried up in the mountains. Bluebell, his rambunctious mabari was busy plowing through the snow after mice. She looked up and around at him, her face spattered with slush. It made him crack a smile, which quickly faded into awe as he approached the gates of the fantastic hold.
"Maker's breath." The oath was whispered as they passed under the mighty gates. Bell fell into step beside him at his whistle and he gave her thick head a pat. It seemed like the castle reflected the changing season, rousing itself from a great sleep as attendants shook the dust from its many floors.

Keenan had brought only very few possessions, wrapped in a cloth bag slung over his shoulder. The silver, double gryphon crest of the Grey Wardens glinted on his breastplate in the noonday sun. It was no secret what he was, and he would wear the symbol proudly, whether others took pride in it or not. Taking his first look inside the courtyard he noted the stables and a line of beams and cloth that he assumed may become stalls later on. A bark from Bell turned his attention as the dog ran up to a stranger by one of the fires. Keenan was well aware that mabari scared people.
"Bluebell! Here! Stop frightening the lady." He jogged up to take the dog by her thick leather collar.
"Sorry if Blue startled you, she likes new people, and she's harmless enough I promise." Bell, in response wiggled happily in Keenan's grasp.
"You'd be Dalish then," Keenan guessed, hoping it wasn't rude. He folded his free hand across his chest and bowed his head. "Keenan Dunmar...from Weisshaupt." He said the last part tentatively, peering up from his bow as if waiting for the hammer to fall.

Oenanthe Oenanthe The Silent Z The Silent Z @serenity angel Sopranos Sopranos ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

An impact from her left almost sent the young Dalish woman tumbling back. A shout almost left her lips, but instead, it came more as a gasp as her eyes locked in on the assaultant. Up looked at her a pair of marble eyes that made her turn towards in and smile with glee. " By the Dread Wolf! Aren't you just a little tank." Bending down, she offered her hand to the dog, allowing it to sniff at her and commit her scent to memory as friend before cautiously extending to pet it. When the dog did not bite, she scratched it rewardingly behind the its pointed ear.

She had been so caught up in greeting her new friend that she almost did not notice the armored sentinel of a man entering the room. It took her a second to even register what he was doing when he put his hand to his chest, but soon she recognized it must have been a more militant greeting. Giving a low bow in return she smiled "Andaran atish’an, Keenan Dunman of Clan Weisshaupt" Woof. Why did humans have two names and a clan name? How many other Keenan's of Weisshaupt could there possibly be?

" I am Vunora of Clan Alhavelan, and trust me 'Blue' was no bother at all. She is... Mabari yes? I hear they are as special to humans as the Halla are to my people."
SilverFlight SilverFlight

IMG_0287.JPG
The travel from Tevinter to Skyhold was rather long and tiresome, even with the scenery as the carriage passed by it was no picnic. But a mans life is never full of games and pleasure, leisure perhaps but nothing terribly exciting was always happening. The vast sea of trees, green mass of plants and bushes, flowers sprouting up in various places, the great mountains which towered all of the land providing means of transportation through canyon paths. Allowing for footed travel to least provide some visual pleasantries along the way, much better then the constant motion over troubled sea, rising waves, storms and thunderous clouds..... Yes much better. Plus meant no chance of sea sickness.

But that was for another day. Sitting within his carriage surrounded by Tevinter guards from his own selection of hand picked men and women to accompany him on this journey to Skyhold. Call it paranoid..... But Numerious never took chances with any group of guards, never know who could be bought and thus you needed different measures each time out to ensure success and lessen the chance for foul play.

It was Tevinter after all.... You could never be certain when your time could be up within the Imperium, Sitting within the carriage meanwhile Numerious propped up his chin with a open hand, bent elbow pressed against the carriage arm, Hazel eyes looking out toward the inclined mountain pass to Skyhold, whilst a yawn escaped him.

Thoughts wandering to different places as the carriage proceed up the mountain and began to enter the palace fortress of Skyhold. "Kaffas!...... Festis Bei, Umo Canavarum!" The mage cursed aloud to the driver and his careless trick up the path and into Skyhold. Causing him to slip from his perched chin and hit his head hard on the carriage window area.

Running his forehead and shaking in irritated manner, Numerious awaited for the carriage to stop completely. Then waited for his guards to open his door before rising from his seat, straightening his Tevinter robes and smoothing his dark brown hair, replacing his scowl with a smile and smoothly exiting the carriage.

Stepping out onto the grounds of the castle, Numerious looked around with a bright smile and narrowed, focused eyes noticing a variety of different things and several different faces along his scanning view of the place. Noticing what appeared to be a grey warden by his plate armor and the griffin, speaking with a eleven woman and a mabari hound, Numerious smirked slightly for a moment before approaching. He hadn't wished to intrude onto conversation not his own, but it would be rude to not say hello.... No?

"Avanna..... Ambassadors." The Tevinter spoke kindly with a gestured wave of his hand and crossing his body in half bow to his fellows. While rising again with a 'How do you do' like returned hand gesture upon his rise back to straightened posture. "Allow me to introduce...... I'm Numerious Agorix, Fellow ambassador to the inquisition on behalf of my native Tevinter... Also a Magister of the Imperium." He spoke kindly in introduction preferring not to get off to a bad start. "And before you ask.... No, not all mages of the Imperium are Magister. A common misunderstanding." Numerious chuckled with a hand holding his personal staff that stood beside and slightly before him, while his other rested upon his hip, until perhaps a shake would come into play.

(Theme Song for Numerious: I think anyway... Up above)

Oenanthe Oenanthe SilverFlight SilverFlight ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki SerenityAngel SerenityAngel Sopranos Sopranos

aQz8aLA.png

Alessandro
Time: Day time
Place: Skyhold
Characters: Princess Miranda
Sandro already prepared for the meeting in the Throne room, his red jacket, his belt, they're all there. He wanted to stop at Miranda's room to check how the young girl was. For the last few months, words couldn't describe how much she's been through. Too much blood, too much deaths just for a young mind to face. But she's safe now, in Skyhold and under the protection of the Inquisitors he could be relieved that the House of Crow couldn't reach here. Stopped at her door, he knocked.

There were no answer, so he knocked again.

"- Miri ? Are you sleeping ?"

The door was opened slowly from inside, there Miranda stood, she seem to be worried.

"- I needed to make sure that's you."

Sandro smiled lightly. He's one of the only one in this world left that called her "Miri". The man with the scar walked into her room, where darkness covered the room, all windows were locked. She covered them so that no sunlight could enter the room. All the candles were turned off too.

"- If there were no light, the Crow wouldn't be able to find me." - The girl spoke.

All those time being hunted left a scar in her mind, that she had to be careful all the time, and nobody she could trust. He looked into her eyes as he sat down next to her, Sandro started to speak.

"- We're safe here. I promise you that, they cant reach here."

Miri didn't say anything, she gave Sandro a long gaze before she nodded her head. She knew that he's the only one in all Thedas that she could believe right now.

"- Your room is so dark. Why don't you go to the library ? There should be something interesting to read there."

Sandro said as he led her out of her room, into the hall where they would go to the library. The Skyhold Library was indeed a wonder, it held a vast numbers of books and information that none could study them all.

"- Will you stay with me ?" - She asked

"- No. I need to be in the Throne Room, meeting the Inquisitor."

She nodded lightly. Sandro felt assured as Miri stayed here, where there were crowded with many different inquisitors members who studied near by. As he was about to leave to go to the throne room.

"- Sandro! Come back for me when you're finished."

"- I will."

Rashaan rode up the mountain passes that lead towards Skyhold alone, the ancient fortress slowly appearing in the distance head almost glimmering in the noon sun and by the light of touches somewhere inside. No doubt it was an impressive sight, she had read the report sent by the Hisraad about the place but he barely did the place justice. Just the construction of the place alone seemed impossible, climbing up the path was difficult enough to trek let alone build on the side of mountains and steep hill. The constructors must be gluttons for punishment or powerful magic was at work. A shiver went to her spine at the later though, seerabas with such power. In any case Skyhold is definitely a fine defensive position though she never understood what force would come by here. Probably why it was abandoned twice.

She eventually reached the gates of Skyhold and passed through, seeing the rustle and bustle of the various groups to prepare for the event. She wondered if she would be recognised of what she was, she was certainly did not look like any quinari they expected. This expectation had served her and the ben hessrath over the years and may do so know as well. She knew well how humans viewed elves and taking advantage if that was her speciality. How she will deal with others mistrust if the quinari is another matter as was what contribution they expected from them. The Inquisition certainly had its worked cut out for it if it expected to manage so many differing interest.

She left her horse in the stable and looked around the courtyard pointing out the various other groups present. So many of them had arrived, there is definitely a lot to learn here.

Keenan relaxed when the woman made no reaction to learning he had come from Weisshaupt. It was reflected in his posture and tone. Something in him wondered how much she knew of the wardens and the happenings with them in recent years. He certainly wasn’t going to bring it up now.

Yes, she’s a mabari. They’re special to some, to others mabari are just dogs, as I’m sure some consider halla ‘just deer’.” Bell leaned into the scratch Vunora offered and her tongue lolled out in bliss.

“To me, she’s definitely like a halla...though, I’m sure she drools a lot more.
” He gave her a hard pat on her side and she responded by butting his leg with the side of her head and looking up at him with brown, doe eyes, running a line of saliva on his newly-cleaned armour as she did so.

Vunora.” He tried the foreign name, looking back up at the elven woman. “I’ll remember that. You’re the Dalish representative to the Inquisition? It’s nice to meet you.

Avanna….ambassadors.

Keenan turned to the new voice and stiffened visibly once he saw its owner. The casual gentility was gone, replaced by as neutral an expression as he could muster, though it was fairly obvious he was not pleased to see the man. He admitted to being a Tevinter magister so freely it made Keenan ball his fist. He was being nothing but civil, however Keenan could not help but think ‘snake’ at every move he made. The wounds from Adamant ran too deep.

Keenan gave his name curtly, and nothing else. His hands remained at his sides. Bluebell, the traitorous dog, had gone up to the Tevinter mage without a pause and happily began wagging her tail. To her, a person was a person, and not a darkspawn, and therefore, a potential friend.

Permit me, Lady Vunora, but I believe we are needed in the throne room. I would take my leave if I may.” It was rude to leave a lady to a stranger she had not yet met unless she allowed it, Keenan tried to recall where he had learned that particular piece of etiquette, though he could not remember.

Oenanthe Oenanthe The Silent Z The Silent Z

A beaming grin spread across the woman's face as attention was brought to the dogs unending stream of drool. The pup smelled of road and still had muddy snow clumped against her paws for travel, but if Venora minded, she certainly didn't show it. " Oh yes! There is something call 'clover fever' that a few Halla seem to get every year. It's horrible they start-" Her words fell short as she suddenly noticed a total shift in the demeanor of the Grey Warden...why was he called that? He wasn't even gray. Maybe it was the armor..but everyone's armor was pretty much the same color. So why would- "Avanna..... Ambassadors."

Oh. Oh.

No wonder Keenan had suddenly looked as if he had just seen a demon. The new man sort of resembled something like that. Well- no, not quite a demon. There was nothing grotesque about the man. Instead, he was like a thunder cloud. Dark, looming, foreboding... and yet she couldn't tear her eyes away from him. It was that same part of her that loved to watch storms roll in and wonder what was in the heart of it all.

She knew very little about the outside world, but even news of Tivinters strange and often brutal culture had reached her doorstep. But everything was rumor and conjecture. She was eager to learn the real things.

Vunora offered him the same greeting and even extended a small smile of welcome. Looking over to Kenaan to check in on how he was reenacting now, she found he was ready to make an exit. Was he truly so put off? They knew nothing about the man yet. Or perhaps he really just wished to be punctual to their meeting. " Permit you? Oh you don't have to ask, it's quite alright I'll see you there shortly!" Bowing him goodbye, she then turned her attention back to the magister.

" Then I suppose it is an honor to be one? I um- would you mind showing me your staff? I've never seen one like it." Pulling hers from where it was secured to her back, she held it before him.
"Dalish staffs are usually either made with some form of Iron Bark. This one has belonged to my clan for as long as we can remember, it is very special to us. My Keeper passed it to me as a parting gift, I'll admit... I still have no idea how to wield it. For combat, I will likely stick to my old faithful iron bark. It's absolutely lovely though. Yours looks more along the lines of my combat staff- as in it's actually functional. It is of a completely different shape and make however." She rambled on with aimless zeal, admiring the ornate staff in her hand. Shame it was purely symbolic, it must have been powerful... if she could figure it out how to use it.

(Staff)

SilverFlight SilverFlight The Silent Z The Silent Z

Numerious glanced upon the grey warden as the man seemed to stiff, fist clench and manner all together changing upon the Magister arrival and introduction. It was becoming rather obvious that matters would prove tense early on, if the grey warden was ready to make such judgements and act as so then it was only a matter of time before others followed suit. The tired game of witnessing and experiencing judgements and stereotypes it seemed. But if that was the game this man who introduced himself as Keenan wished to play then Numerious would not stop him.

The Magister often found trying to convince the already made up mind of something new, something different and something opposite of their convinced beliefs on such things, were futile. It only led to wars of words and sometimes of blood. So instead of taking offense to this mans actions the Magister known as Numerious simply nodded in greeting but hadn't spoke further to him, as Keenan moved on toward the Dalish elf. Meanwhile a well built hound approached with a fair look about her, no doubt she was a mabari and from what he could recall..... The southerners truly loved these dogs.

Seeing her tail wag happily, Numerious couldn't help but offer a honest smile, unlike most of his countrymen Numerious didn't mind mabari, he rather liked the idea of loyal beasts of power and ability. The man kneeled down to her level offering his hand to gauge the hound by allowing a sniff check before he would continue to pet the girls head. "A Mabari welcoming committee..... Truly kind of you girl, a pleasured meeting in any case." Numerious added in speaking to the hound directly before rising back to his feet and letting his hand pet for a moment longer.

"Honor? Depends on your view. Some Magisters perhaps might, others see it as birthright..... A sad reality." Numerious spoke giving a glance to his staff upon hearing the elf ask about seeing it. Finding the curiosity a bit new to him. In Tevinter such things hadn't occurred often unless the staff was of legendary status and power. Thinking it well enough, finding little reason to decline her, Numerious gave a nod offered the staff for inspection. "It's a staff made of blackened wood, smoothed out and refined into the form you see now. It's rather rare in Tevinter, but I understand the wood used can be found elsewhere with some commonality." He added providing a bit of information concerning his staff, while he listened and looked over the eleven staff of Dalish make and ironbark material.

"Quite nice! Yes. Sentimental value is priceless is it not? A rather nice staff you and your clan have. Traditional, carefully made and likely cherished. But thank you! My staff doesn't have the history of yours, but it serves me well." The Magister spoke kindly with a fair smile. Before realizing he hadn't yet learned of her name. "I realize now that I'm unaware of your name. May I inquire?"

Oenanthe Oenanthe SilverFlight SilverFlight

z1.png The air was chilled still as it was still breaking free of the cold winter that had just blown across the lands. The lands just beginning to wake up from its long nap under the white frozen blanket. This chill though, none of it bothered the young imcy mage that traveled on foot through the planes of snow and ice. The loud crunch of the snow collapsing under her padded boots thrummed in the mage's ears. This was the type of weather she preferred. Cold and sunny. She had finally made it to the massive fortes that made up the walls of Skyhold. It was a sight to behold. Big, intimidating, surrounded by mountains and valise that kept it safe and protected. She stood there for a few moments to take in the view but eventually the cold begun to turn the tips of her exposed fingers a light blue hew and the skin became brittle and easily cut if she was not careful so she had to move on. She headed inside but was often stopped because, let's face it, why would a teenager, a child, want to be at skyhold? She just rolled her amethyst eyes and continued on and refused to be stopped by those who didn't know or were too ignorant to think she had no place as an ambassador.

She made her way inside and saw she was not alone. A dalish elf, a grey warden and apparently a Tavinter Mage. While she held no love for Tavinter or their common practices, she didn't hate them either. There she could practice her magic freely, almost. She visited there once during her travels with her friend and companion and they both found it really odd but not as bad as most people make it seem. Her violet eyes wandered the room and stopped on the dalish elf and remembered how they treated both her and Tasuki at first. They weren't very welcoming at first but warmed up eventuall, especially after the favors that they did them by helping to reclaim a stolen artifact by some bandits. Then her eyes landed upon the warden and she honestly didn't know too much about them other than that they don't discriminate against mages. She had met only a small troup of them on her journies once and so that is not really much to go on. Eventually her lavender eyes spotted a large mabari hound and could not help but smile. She always had a soft spot for the beasts. She always thought they were cute and warm.

After looking around for a few minutes, Serenity found herself drawn to the Roaring fire in the mantle. She made her way to the warmth and let the flames bring her frozen, brittle hands back to life once more. Without her hands it would be difficalt to cast spells but not impossible. As she stared into the flames, she is reminded of the fiery personality that followed her everywhere. The burning red hair and golden eyes that let her free and had her back for so long. The memories were Bittersweet in her mind. So many wonderful memories that were cut short due to illness. She missed him terribly.

After a long while in silence and reverie she looked around and once again noticed that she seems to be the youngest one there. A female Mage at the age of eighteen as an ambassador was a bit far-fetched but yet, here she was. A guest of The Inquisitor, and an ambassador no less. She didn't say anything to anyone unless she was supposed to first. I have it she had gotten into both at the Circle and at home. On the road she was able to break free of this habit but without Tasuki with her, she had no one to thaw the cold Icy walls.

Rashaan made her way to the inside of the keep, feeling a few eyes upon her as she did. People were unsure what to make of her it seemed, she was stranger and not in dalish gear and as she understood the elf ambassador was already here so others would be sure she wasnt representing them. What were they thinking she was? A smuggler representative? One of those elf under Briala in Orlais? She smirked enjoying the confusion she might have caused to others. She would certainly not say anything to her. Than another thought came to mind. Did they even notice her? Maybe the eyes were her own paranoia and instinct for trouble? She had play the spy for so long maybe being unremarkable was second nature and she was within a multiracial organisation and dressed in mercenary clothing.

It was fun to think about but it was not important and not why she was here, she had a job to do after all. She entered seeing the various ambassadors about, smirking at the sight of the unlikeness group of people talking together: A tavinteer, a grey warden and a... She gave the elven girl a closer look. She looked familiar but Rashaan couldnt place her anywhere. It was strange not to remember as the elven girl seemed important and Rashaan had a good memory of faces. She frowned at herself as she wrecked her brains to remember. She wondered if age finally caught up with her.

Her wondering was sidelines when Rashaan noticed another person near her. A young human mage which intrigued her. The mage seemed to young to be out of apprenticeship let alone seating a meeting of this calibre and importance. Rashaan slowly approached the girl giving her a kind smile. " You are representative?" She asked looking as if she was uncertain of her surroundings.

@serenity angel

Keenan watched the Tevinter mage with growing interest as the man actually lowered himself to meet Bluebell's eyes. He extended a hand as if to say something but drew it back to his mouth as Blue approached Numerious. Getting your face close to Blue was her idea of an invitation to lick it, which she tried in earnest to do. The mage rose again however and she contented herself with leaning into his hand.
He'd spoken to Blue directly, not brushed her off as so many of high stature generally did. For that, Keenan began to think that perhaps he'd been too quick to judge, he would keep this encounter in mind the next time the man reminded him of past tragedy. Blue seemed to like the man well enough anyway.
They began talking about staffs next and Keenan tried not to look nervous as the long, ornamented weapons were brought forward. He did casually take a step back. Fortune saved him as Blue, upon catching the young noble girl looking her way immediately took off.
"No Blue, Blue!" He made a grab for her collar but just missed. The hound loped over to the hearth and flopped down onto the carpet before it, and the girl, pink tongue lolling and belly skyward in hopes it would be rubbed. She paddled the air with her front paws and whined, for good measure.
Keenan looked up, searching the chandeliers for strength. "Dog's as good as any play actor I've seen," he grumbled light-heartedly, going over to retrieve the hound. At least she wasn't jumping on people this time.
A second elven woman appeared as well. Keenan gave the pair of them a polite bow.
"Keenan Dunmar, it is a pleasure, and this," Here he gestured to the dog, still lying on her back, white teeth glinting in the firelight, "is Bluebell, my mabari."
He looked back to the elven woman a second time and curiosity overwhelmed him. "Did the Dalish send two ambassadors?" He inquired, puzzled.

Oenanthe Oenanthe The Silent Z The Silent Z SerenityAngel SerenityAngel ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Rashaan heard a commotion nearby and turned seeing a mabari rush towards her story high speed. "Hoe there."She called with a good natured chuckle as the mabari presented her stomach to her. "Where did you come from, little lady?"She asked kneeling down and began to rubbed the mabari's stomach. "Aww, aren't you a cute dog aren't you huh? What is wrong your owner doesn't show you enough affection or do you like being the center of it."She chuckled as she saw the grey warden whonshe suspected was the owner approached.

"A pleasure Warden Dunmar and an honor lady Bluebell." She said casualy still looking does at Blue."She is a fine animal, strong yet sweet. She needs a little discipline though if she had run away from her but with that face she can get away with murder." She added avoiding the wardens question briefly. "No, I am not. I am Rashaan. The representative of the quinari." She replied casually as he looked at the warden curious about his reaction. She studied his featured too, typical grizzled warrior type, likely good at fighting but not experienced in anything else. Another strange choice for representative in her opinion.

Alessandro observed the throne room immediately when he got there. He swept through the room and started to recognize a few faces, a few were new and he had to memorize them. Those new faces seem to be more important people as they're all ambassador of the Inquisitor through out Thedas. Vunaro was the young ambassador of the Dalish elf, Numerious Agorix from the Tevinter Imperium. Somewhere else was Keenan Dumar who represented the Grey Warden and along with his mabari, Rashaan represented the Quinari though she's an elf. Senerity was the ambassador of Rivain and many others. They're all young yet capable people who gained Sandro's attention.

But despite the lively crowd with many willy characters, the throne was empty. The inquisitor wasn't here yet. Normally, he would've found a nice place to lit up a cigar. But this time he decided to stay to the throne room. He poured himself a glass of wine from the table and took a sip... "No where near the fine wine of Antiva." - As he thought to himself. If there was something still good about Antiva it's that the wonderful homemade wine.

When she realized she hadn't even bothered to properly introduce herself she squeaked nervously, letting out an awkward laugh. " Oh I'm so sorry!" She gave a low bow before securing her staff onto her back once more. They hadn't been standing around for even a few minutes and she had already managed to get the whole process of greeting backwards. Shemlen had so many different traditions and rules of etiquette, how in the world was she supposed to remember them all and keep them straight?

Her thought was cut short by Keenan making a statment about another Dalish in the room. There was no way that could be, silly man must have just been seeing another elf and assuming-
No. When she turned there was a woman with her full vallaslin. She looked so familiar, there was something about her. Yet she could not quite...

"Ashara!" As soon as the idea had hit her, she was yelling her name and running in her direction. " Aneth ara Lethallan!" While she was a few years older, she remembered Ashara from back before she disappeared from the clan. They were cousins and had spent many days and nights together around camp among the rest of their family and clans-men.

" Nuvenan na amahn! Garas quenathra!? Emma enesal ema ma vegara! Oh... Dirthas Elvhen? No, No I suppose you wouldn't." Frowning for a second she shook it off with a smile. " It doesn't matter. What I mean is, I'm glad to see you again. What are you doing here?
"

As Venora was making her greeting, the doors of the hall swung wide once more, but instead of an ambassador entering, in marched the Inquisitor. He had a powerful aura about him, piercing green eyes that almost seemed to glow with all the same ethereal power of the rift. He was tall, with broad set shoulders and the annoyingly chiseled jaw that trademarked all heroes.

max_final___da_by_dragonreine-d9t1xlx.jpg

He was dressed from neck down in a regal armor of dragon scale plating, his sword by his side and Inquisition shield secured to his back. The warrior said nothing, only sending a small polite smile in the direction of those he passed. Despite the lack of words he was able to communicate a clear message, 'follow me'. And so he ushered them past the throne and in the direction of the War Room just in time for their meeting.

He gave ample time for people from all across Skyhold to make their way around the great wooden table before he began to speak.
" First and foremost," His voice was smooth and composed. " I'd like to thank everyone here for making the journey through the ice and snow to make it here. I know it was long, and I know it was difficult, but I have no doubt that the work we do here will make every bit of it worthwhile.

Now, with that being said. More important than anything are the ties we create here. Your factions have hand selected you to represent your people, what you report back to them could change the tides of even wars. It is paramount that we make this place a neutral territory where understanding and cooperation thrives. This must all start on the most basic level, getting to know each other. Please introduce yourself as well as who you come in the name of, and...just for fun why don't we list off one of our hobbies?

My name is Inquisitor Maximilian Trevelyan, but you may all call me Max. I enjoy competitive horse jumping."

The Silent Z The Silent Z SilverFlight SilverFlight ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @serenity angel Sopranos Sopranos

"Definitely the latter." Keenan said with a half smile as Rashaan mentioned the dog's affinity for being the center of attention.
"She'd barely an adult, still has that youthful puppy energy, and she certainly knows her face is a free pass for all kinds of mischief." He crossed his arms and looked down at the dog critically, whose jowls had fallen over her snout as she lay on her back, making it look like she was grinning.
He didn't hide his surprise when Rashaan told him who she was. Upon catching her anticipation her tilted his head slightly before replying, as if assessing her, but all he said was: "You're a little short for a Qunari." His smile betrayed the jest.
Just then Vunora came rushing past him. She apparently had just seen the other elf and recognized her. Keenan stood back politely as Vunora began speaking quickly in her own tongue, he rarely heard the language and had to note its beauty.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Oenanthe Oenanthe

((I want to give Angel a chance to reply, will move Keenan to the war room next post, for now short bit because Keenan is trying to be funny.))

z1.png It was a slow process as always to warm up the icy fingertips that produced such chilling spells of their own. She was always slow to warm but when her friend was around she was always warm. He never let her get too cold but now she chilled and became her nickname sake. She felt eyes on her, inspecting, judging and underestimating her. She knew that they didn't think she belonged in a group of misfits because of her age alone. It was understandable but still she hated being thought of as weak because of her age. She would change their minds soon enough.

Upon hearing someone's voice speaking to her, her gaze moved from the fire to the elf that was talking to her. She nodded her head a little, "I am. My name is Serenity Alabast, ambassador for Rivian." she said in a voice that sounded like frozen silk as she spoke calmly and softly. The chill of her magic was even in her voice with how clear it was. She looked at the dalish elf but with the way she was dressed made her believe that she was not the dalish's ambassador. "And you?"

Seeing a mass of muscle and fur bounding towards her, Serenity turned to face the large mabari hound and smiled softly when she stopped and flopped onto her back and begged for attention and love. She knelt down and rubbed the warm belly of the playful beast but her hands were still ice cold and she didn't know if the dog would be alright with such cold hands upon her warm fur. She could not help but chuckle lightly as she spoke almost happily, "I must have the word 'sucker' written all over my face for you to pull out all the stops like this, sweet one. You're such a beauty and a credit to your breed." she said to the happy dog and giving her all the attention that the hound was seeking.

Hearing a voice call and introduce himself she glanced up and her amethyst eyes met with the warden. His tall stature and rugged appearance let her know that he had seen battle but his green eyes betrayed his still soft heart. "The pleasure is mine, sir. I am Serenity Alabast." her attention returned to the happy large and overgrown puppy that remained on her back on the floor, "Bluebell. After the lovely flower. It suits her and her sweet temperament."

The sudden opening of the massive doors and seeing a strong and powerful man dressed in dragon scale armor told her that this was the inquisitor and what an imposing figure he made were it not for his kind demeanor. She fallowed the group as expected and pulled her black light gloves to hide the remaining blue tint on the tips of her fingers though they had warmed considerably since arriving. She took a deep breath and sighed as the introductions began. "I am Serenity Alabast, representative of Rivain. I'd rather not be forth-giving of my hobbies or any personal information, if that is alright." she said calmly. Though she was only eighteen she was well spoken and confident.

Last edited:

The man in the chainmail armor walked into the throne room with all the attention were given to him. He didn't have to express anything but yet everyone respect him. No, they also seem to be fond of him, his appearance excited many people in the room. This was the man who defeated Corypheus, the one who sealed the hole in the sky, The Herald of Andraste. He already earned all that a man needed in life to be great, respect from his soldier, love by the people he protects and fear from those who opposes him. That was Sandro's first thought when he first saw the Inquisitor, a strong reliable man yet someone he needs to be careful.

Sandro walked among with others to the War room following the direction of the Inquisitor. There was a familiar sight as they entered the room, a big map of Thedas placed on a table, with marker were put all over it. He remembered the operation room of the Owl back when he's still in Antiva, where there were a big map on Antiva and the Owl used to track all the House of Crow activities they could find in Antiva. Looked at this map brought back to him a few memories.

Another thing caught his attention was the fact that the Inquisition influenced the whole Thedas with their actions. Orlais, Rivain, Ferelden, Antiva, Tevinter Imperium, Anderfel, Nevarra and the Free Marches. They could've shaped the world into their will.

"- Alessandro, I represent Antiva." -
He spoke to the Inquisitor while his eyes were still concentrating observing the map of Thedas and all the Inquisition's operations on it, on his hand was a burning cigar. "- My interest is... information..." - He stayed silent for a few second before realizing he's been focus too much on the map and gave his attention back to the Inquisitor - "Oh and I also like Nevarra cigar and aged wine."

Last edited:

tumblr_ngrihx5rmh1tv62aoo4_500.gif

tumblr_o80m6hlxdS1v5pajgo1_400.gif

It was almost hard to believe that a little over a year ago, that the world was thrust into chaos yet again. But not surprising with the every growing tension that was from the Mages and the Templars; the Chantry and the people. In a world where Wardens were no longer needed for a Blight did not exist. Corypheus was a threat well met - a certain doom that was inevitable as a black cloud loomed over Thedas. Everyone had already been at their wits ends with the Mage Rebellion; mages and templars at each other throats. Not that the matter of magic and the Chantry was something that people tiptoed on, to begin with. From what Evelyn recalled a mage in Kirkwall set the spiral in motion but taking it upon himself to blow up it's Chantry.

Utter turmoil.

Even now, with the small breath had after the defeat of the ghoul and the false Archdemon, Thedas still seemed to be held together by a thin thread. Even after all that seemed to be accomplished - people would never be pleased. Be thankful. Instead, they would continue to point fingers. It seemed when the Inquisition was disbanded, all of that hope had seemed to go with it.

Turquoise eyes gleamed in the afternoon's light, the shade casting small shadows from the outline of the leaves from the trees. The chill in the air was welcoming from her travels from Orlais. She'd been voted to answer the call of the Inquisitor as he'd been much help to the Empire. She could even recall him taking part in the Game. It was interesting, to say the least. She couldn't help but feel out of place being in the presence of such a person.

Herald of Andraste.

"Miss." a motherly tone cooed to her, "He's preparing everyone in the War Room," the woman gave a small bow before standing upright and following her sisters. Evelyn's eyes flickered over to the chapel where the Chantry sisters scurried to upon finishing their chores for the day; trimming the bushing and tending to the garden as they saw fit. Her hands laced together in her lap, taking in a breath as she turned on her heels to head into the ancient Elven castle. She would be late, but fashionably so as nothing would be less expected of an Orlesian.

Once in the main hall, Evelyn took in the beautiful craftsmanship that was Skyhold. She could certainly say that there was nothing quite like this back in Orlais - certainly not Val Royeaux. There was something about the castle that was wonderfully calming. Though maybe it was Evelyn's fascination with lore and story that enticed her so.

'I will certainly need to see the library.' she thought to herself.

Escorted to the War Room, the servant opened the large wooden double doors. Once open, Evelyn's cerulean gaze fell on the group standing around what she assumed to be the war table. Carefully she walked in, her heels clicking against the stone floor with the tail of her white dress falling behind her, however, remaining quiet as she saw he was in the middle of introducing himself.

Upon the Inquisitor, Max, introducing himself; Evelyn let out a small chuckle which she muted with her fingers to her lips. It was an interesting hobby. But from seeing the stables and fine breed of horses he had, she wouldn't doubt that he was certainly good at it. It was strange, seeing someone of his caliber so - humble. Back home, people wore their confidence on their sleeves and spoke it even louder. But that was how most of Thedas viewed Orlais; big dresses, even bigger hats and masks. That and Bards. Thus was the reality, a facade.

Her curious gaze danced from each face to the next in the room; hearing Serenity introduce herself, her attention fell to the male hovering over the War Table's map. He seemed to be completely engrossed. But then turned her attention back to the Inquisitor;

"Evelyn Faux - at your service," the blonde female gave a small bow, "I enjoy chess and poetry. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Numerious Agorix
When the elven ambassador had seemed nervously sounded a laugh, followed by her apology. Numerious nodded politely with a gesture from his hand to ensure it was quite alright, before speaking in response. "None Required.... Miss?" He spoke in replying with a intention to ensure it was fine and no apology was necessary. But soon realized the elven woman had her attention grabbed rather suddenly, leading to Numerious turning his gaze toward the source and seeing another elf had come to enter Skyhold since his own arrival. Did this mean the elves sent two?

Seeing he had no longer the Dalish woman's attention, Numerious shrugged and began to walk forward to the castle. Deciding for now he could reference her as the Dalish ambassador or perhaps mage ambassador seeing as more then one elf had come to Skyhold and it was not quite clear of what this would mean moving forward. Unless she represented another faction?

Either way time would tell all and names, allegiances and cause would come to light soon enough. At the moment the man from Tevinter would settle into the castle itself, take his time taking note of its structure, ponder its history and reflect upon his thoughts until entering the conference room.

Looking upon the inside of Skyhold whilst others talk amongst themselves outside. Numerious had gestured for his guards to settle in and care for the carriage, horses and his things while moving to the tavern afterwardmto relax for the time being.

Meanwhile his hazel eyes gazed upon the stone carvings and decorations, long tables on either side with food and drinks along the wooden structures reach. While his nose took notice to the many smells of the room, while he moved along the halls on toward the conference room where stood around the table furthest from others, as the corner edge spot seemed quite fitting of choice, leaving little room for being between others, a ideal position in case matters went amiss.

Upon reaching his corner spot around the conference table, Numerious looked at the table closely inspecting its map while hearing the Inquisitor enter and speak in telling of his thanks and how they'd introduce themselves. To which he nodded along with a chuckle, producing a glass of wine from his other hand that was held between his fingertips whilst his staff rest behind him against the wall, while his other hand stroked his beard in thought.

Hearing others speak to keep aware of everything, noticing the young mage from Rivain introduce herself but interestingly enough the girl left out details of hobbies and personal information. Preferring not to? Curious start. So this Serenity Alabast wasn't keen on forthcoming information, huh? A rather interesting development for such a gathering was it not?

Of course despite his seeming map focused attention, Numerious was quite aware of others, knowing the quiet man who had been within the hold room for some time now was it? He had been focused on the map for some time, the mage gathered though he to was inspecting the map himself, but was aware.

The Tevinter mage was likely a unpopular man based off usual judgements people made, perhaps some like those he met would prove otherwise, maybe not all were binded to such early judgements? Either way this man suspected he'd be the unpopular man as he was a Tevinter after all.

Meanwhile Numerious looked up noticing a pale blond woman with a orlesian air about her enter the room. A beautiful sight... But was she to share hobbies and such information? Soon he had his answer as she spoke her name Evelyn Faux and mentioned her hobbies of chess and poetry. Showing a sign of her courtesy and pleasantries with a kind introduction.... She like Serenity were well spoken in their introductions while only Age and amount of sharing separated the two so far.

Giving a smile and a sip from his glass, Numerious remained quiet preferring to wait for his introduction. Desiring to observe some more and learn what he can through simple observations and introductions.

Oenanthe Oenanthe nettie. nettie. SerenityAngel SerenityAngel Sopranos Sopranos SilverFlight SilverFlight ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Bluebell did not mind cold hands at all and reveled in the adoration she was receiving. "You two might just have made a friend for life." He said as he watched the dog wiggle about in utter bliss.
Keenan looked up as the Inquisitor made himself known. The old feeling of guilt and shame twisted in his gut again. The last time he had seen the man was at the Warden fortress in the Western approach. Now, far from battle-bled, he struck an even more imposing figure, the dragonscale armour glittering in the sunbeams that filtered through the windows. He beckoned them into the war room and Keenan obeyed diligently. Bluebell rolling reluctantly to her feet and padding after him. The room was set with elegant banners, warmed in the sun as dust motes floated lazily by the windows. The most striking thing about the room was the raw, oak table set with a map of Thedas. There were a few iron pieces scattered over it but Keenan payed them little mind, instead he listened to the introduction the Inquisitor gave.
Trevelyan spoke clearly and honestly and Keenan found himself nodding subtly at the words. 'Neutral territory', 'understanding and cooperation', Keenan stole a glance at the Tevinter magister. The inquisitor was right, in order to be useful here he would have to put aside his prejudices...if it could be so easily done. He took in the introductions carefully, storing the information away. He felt it curious that the young noble Serenity did not feel like sharing a thing as innocent as a hobby.
Perhaps the hobbies are not so innocent...no, stop it. He'd had enough of paranoia and suspicion all those years ago. Now was a fresh start, and a chance to win back some of the reputation the wardens had once had.
The lady Evelyn Faux listed perfectly normal hobbies for an Orlesian noble. Even though she did not speak her origin, it was easy enough to see and hear.
After that a silence fell briefly over the room. The others were waiting he guessed so he stepped forward and cleared his throat.
"Keenan Dunmar, of the Grey Wardens of Weisshaupt...um, hobbies, right...well, seeing as 'killing darkspawn' is an obvious one, let's go with training my dog."
He looked down beside him and to his chagrin Bluebell had her head on the table, large tongue extended to try and lick one of the iron figures. Keenen put a gentle hand on the dog's muzzle and guided it off the table and back under it. Another short, slightly embarrassed pause, "I'm ah...not very good at it yet." He rubbed the back of his neck, searching for something else to say.
"Oh,there is one more thing. I...make adornments; accessories, jewelry, that sort of thing."
To emphasize the point he withdrew an archer's bracer from the bag he'd set by the door and set it on the table for everyone to see. The thick, brown leather had a second, thinner layer on top, beaten and died evergreen. Set upon the green background was a bird, wings stretched forward, reaching for a shining star. The star and the bird were carved intricately and with obvious care, out of a thin sheet of solid gold.
"That's just decorative mostly, and its not finished."

938b733ddf4f78dc53719d5bcf9373a4.jpg

Oenanthe Oenanthe The Silent Z The Silent Z ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @serenity angel Sopranos Sopranos nettie. nettie.

Max listened with a patient and calm demeanor, as if every single introduction was the most important thing in the world. In a way- it sort of was. This was their first impressions, not just of who they were there in the name of, but also through their hobbies they were telling far more about themselves than they could ever realize. Not just in what they were saying, but how they said it. So it spoke volumes more than they might ever mean, at least until they had the chance to correct those first impressions.

Serenity Alabast turned out to be every bit as cold and reserved as the country from which she hailed. This was not necissarily an insult or a bad thing. It just meant it would take longer to thaw her out to the rest of the group, a progression he was eager to be able to watch. Something he hoped to be a part of.

Evelyn Faux was... well, he had to admit he was struggling to look away. There was something so captivating about Orlesian's. Of course, that shouldn't be suprising, most Orlesians aimed for that sort of thing. It was sort of the pinicle of their people if all eyes in the room lingered on you. Chess and poetry huh? He made a mental note to consult the librarian to see if they happened to have any poetry stashed away among all the militant tales.

Keenan Dunmar struck him as an aggreable fellow. In fact, he rather trusted him from the moment he marched in with a mabari- perhaps that was a Fereldan thing. He struck Max as being the most honorable of the bunch, and suddenly he had a desire to share a pint with the- oodly enough- jeweler.

~~~~

Venora was doing her best to learn from the humans on how they liked to present themselves. Serenity threw her for a loop though. While others reacted with suspicion, confusion, or even annoyance at her secrecy, Venora felt only pity. The poor mage must have been hurt badly by someone. People are only closed off and suspicions, because someone or something in the past gave them a reason to be.

Evelyn pulled her thoughts from her hunch about Serenity by beginning her own introduction. She was dazzled. How could so much poise fit in such a small body?

Then Keenan, and -of course- blue. The Dalish were very much intune to animals and she was thrilled to have the honor of the mabari accompanying them. Even as Keenan was speaking she was looking at the dog, offering her a friendly little nod. But then he produced a piece of jewlery from his bag and her thoughts were moved once again. " Oh it's so beautiful though! Very few in our clans possess the talent."

Having spoken though, brought the eyes on her. " Oh! Uh, Savhalla," She gave a small bow. "My name is Venora of Clan Alhavelan, I have so many interest... E... Well, I suppose my most recent interest is this thing you call..baking? Of course we have sweets and what not in the clan, but they are all cooked in a pan over fire. On my travels here I stayed at a tavern where a kind woman showed me how to make a ... paste-rii? Y etunash, I've spoken too much." Rubbing the back of her neck she gave an awkward shrug and looked to someone else to go.

(( On todays segment of Elvhen with Ellie (my name) ))
Savhalla(Int. N.)- Salutations, or a very formal greeting
E (Int.)- interjection similiar to 'oh' or 'ah'
Y (Conj.) - but
Etunash (N.) - sorry kids, it just means shit ))
@serenity angel SilverFlight SilverFlight The Silent Z The Silent Z Sopranos Sopranos nettie. nettie. ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Rashaan chuckled both at the grew wardens jest and all to obvious surprise at her position in the quinari. All that pretty much confirmed her assessment of him, muscle over brains but she would be still be careful with him. Lack of knowledge did not mean lack of intelligence and this was a man who knew his craft. "I get that a lot, still quinari describes people with a common ideal than a common race. Besides better to be short sometimes, helps get into places others can't." She said with a sly wink at the warden.

She was going to return her attention back to Blue before the Dalish girl from earlier rushed towards her with a torrent of questions to her in Dalish. From that Rashaan heard a name she had not heard in years "Ashara." The name seemed to trigger something in her mind and the memory of the Dalish girl suddenly flood back." Vunora... Lethallan... Wow...I.." Ashara said seemingly at a loss for words for the first time in her life. "It is a long story... I will explain another...Still it is indeed good to see you though not the same..." She began saying before the man of the hour, the great Herald of Andraste made himself known.

Rashaan turned as if glad to have that distraction from her past. She listened the herald's words a little curious about the man behind the legend. She was disappointed as she got little of what he said as it was standard cliché of cooperation and wishfull future, it was hard to resist the urge to roll her eyes. She had seen to much of the world to be that much of a dreamer, cooperation wont join people together thing need to be forced like those within the qun. Still she was allowed to enter the war rooms were introduction were made. Listening to them made her job much easier. Eventually she cleared her throat.

"I am Rashaan, envoy of the qunari and second of the Ariqun." She introduced herself kindly. "And no I am not here to convert everyone though. Or am I?" She chuckled. "Interest? Too busy recently to have any really... well, If I must, l enjoy hunting, song and travelling."

SERENITY ALABAST
z1.png

Serenity knew very well that not volunteering information about her, even just a simple hobby could be seen as rude or secretive and untrustworthy but she had her reasons for not wanting to talk about herself. She knew that it would hinder her being trusted at first but she would prefer to have actions speak louder than words. There wasn't much she could do at the moment to fix that but in all honesty she didn't know if she wanted to. With everything she's been through she didn't really feel like making any friends or even real companions. She listened to the others introduce themselves and volunteer their hobbies with such ease. It almost disturbed her a bit. So open and willing that it almost naïve.

The Inquisitor started things off by introducing himself and his hobbies of riding and racing horses. It was not something she didn't really expect with what she heard about his exploits it would kind of be a bit strange if he didn't pick up those hobbies. Alessandro spoke after her and his voice almost dripped arrogance and his accent was slightly think and almost made you want to listen to him speak but she would not be distracted by that at all. There was only one voice she would love to hear right now and it was not the voice of an Antivan. Evelyn spoke after him and she reminded her of herself a bit if she dressed more fancy and elegantly. It reminded her of home and kind of made her close off even more a bit but kept her ears open. The hobbies that she stated were not very original or unexpected as, again, those in Orlais love their game and words are a helpful tool in that game of theirs.

Up next spoke Keenan Dunmar, of the Grey Wardens, and he seemed like an honest man that had some scars but still a good heart. His hobbies were kind of interesting. Though the dog training was kind of cute and almost made her smile but her lips never curled. They didn't move even a centimeter. The accessory crafting was not something she expected and even less so when he pulled out the bracer. It was quite ornate and lovely and impressive that one person could create.

Then there was Venora. The strange Dalish Elf was quite outgoing but didn't seem to have any kind of filter. It was rather refreshing but still, it might not be appropriate here. Hearing that the girl just recently picked up baking was a bit interesting but not enough to keep her interest. Now the only one in the room that had yet to speak was the Tavinter Mage. She wondered if he would speak at all now.

Endymion Tasuki
jack__commission__by_sakimichan-d8fdlzs.jpg

The snow was so cold and bright as he forced his way through the think blanket of white winter. Thankfully the keep wasn't too far now and he could warm himself soon in Skyhold. The rebel mages and Templars needed a voice and he was going to be that voice to the Inquisitor. He would not let his charges down. Finally he made his way inside the massive fortress but he didn't have time to marvel at the magnitude of the place as he was freezing and if he didn't warm up soon he'd surely get frostbite..

Once inside he ran to the fireplace and stuck his hands inside the fire at once just to warm himself enough to where he could feel again. It didn't take long on that front and was warm pretty quickly. He wasn't given much time to warm up or look around as one of the servants grabbed his attention and told him to head right in to the war room where the others were waiting. He nodded his head and went right inside and that is where he saw a face he had not expected to see ever again. Her long golden hair was tied back, her skin was just as pale as he remembered, but her amethyst eyes were even colder than when he left.

He was in such shock that he could not even form words for a moment as he walked in. He quickly pulled off his helmet and he watched her violet eyes grow wide in shock and surprise but she didn't react beyond that and her eyes went back to being cold. What had happened to her after he left? Surely she should be happy to see him now, right? Why was she acting like she didn't know him? He figured they would talk about it later and he would figure it out then but right now he had a job to do. "Uh, sorry I'm late, Not really used to traveling alone in the snow." he said and took his place at the table map. He managed to hear the intros and hobbies and this was just his cup of tea. "Uh, I'm Endymion Tasuki but please, call me Tasuki, I'm here representing the rebel mages and Templars. My hobbies include reading, training, writing and....the more embarrassing hobbies are fire eating and.......gardening...." he admitted to being a bit softer than he looked. He may have been a tall, big and strong guy but he still had a soft spot for flowers and plants. He had no idea how much those words alone said about him.

Oenanthe Oenanthe The Silent Z The Silent Z ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki SilverFlight SilverFlight Sopranos Sopranos nettie. nettie.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back