• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age: Inquisition/LGBTQ+ Friendly/18+ only

EllieMcEllie

mental health hiatus. Be back soon!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
FgY5.gif

~Welcome!~
I just beat Inquisition and the DLC last night and I'm more excited than ever to roleplay it! I have an oc ready and everything! I'm looking for a Varric x Oc x Hawke pairing and would be more than happy to play more than one love interest for you^^ I'm open to AUs or whatever you feel like! I'm happy with being the Inquisitor myself, but you're more than welcome to!
  • It's nice to meet you! I'm Elliot, or Eli/Ellie and my pronouns are She/They!
  • I have experience playing all sorts of genders and sexualities, including polyamorous relationships, so feel free to choose whoever you want:)
  • I'm a 23-year-old disabled person with too much time and not enough spoons.
  • Please only reply if you are 18+. Younger than 18 makes me very uncomfortable because I'm almost in my mid 20s.
  • I won’t always be able to reply to the roleplay everyday, but I'll be able to reply at least once a week!
  • I’m a veteran when it comes to Roleplaying, but I do get confused easily, so please bear with me.
  • I’ve been roleplaying for over 10 years! I usually do mature themes( no sexual stuff of course, or descriptions of past abuse or self-harm, I have PTSD ).
  • I do absolutely love my fluff and romance, and I’m ALWAYS up for OOC chat and talking about head-canons, plotting the roleplay, or just asking how each other is doing, etc.
  • I usually RP on PMs or Discord and OOC on Discord, just so it's easier to keep things organized but I will OOC on here if it is easier for you or the mods need us to!
  • I’m shy but very friendly, so don’t be afraid to message me! (Ask me about my cats or my favorite breeds of dogs, or even a random animal fact!)
  • Comment here or pm me if you're interested!

~Rules~
  • No descriptions of past abuse, or self-harm, thought briefly mentioning that it happened in the past is ok. No current abusive relationships when the rp starts.
  • I sometimes write a lot, and I don’t expect you to match my length, but at least 2 good paragraphs per side should work so I have something to work with.
  • I roleplay in this style: I play your crush and my oc and you play my crush and your oc, also known as doubling up, or for an original, Oc x OC. I can be convinced to do OC x OC for a fandom universe though!
  • I Usually like to be the Female or androgynous/genderfluid character in a MxF pairing, but i'm willing to play whatever gender character you want for your character's love interest.
  • Please let me know if you would like to stop the RP, or put a pause on it. I know life happens and I won't be hurt. I hate being ghosted because I feel like I did something to upset you.
  • If we had a roleplay and I just disappeared and you want to continue, feel free to message me! Sometimes I lose my messages or sleepy me checks the messages and i forget that I did.
  • I'm not super picky about frequency as i get burnt out if i have to reply everyday. If you're gonna take longer than a week, just let me know and I won't bug ya about it.
Can't wait to hear from you!

Last edited:
Bump! Really looking forward to roleplaying this with someone^^

I'm glad to see other people on here like Dragon Age. :)
It’s hard to find partners for here but I’ve got a couple haha I’m on my second inquisition play through right now

Bump! Looking for 1 or 2 people for this! Not looking for OC x OC at this time.

Yes please! Replaying inquisiton for like the 5th time right now and I'm craving a good old roleplay. I'd be pretty good at taking on Varric for you I reckon if that is what you were looking for

Yes please! Replaying inquisiton for like the 5th time right now and I'm craving a good old roleplay. I'd be pretty good at taking on Varric for you I reckon if that is what you were looking for
I'm on my second playthrough right now haha! Feel free to Pm me! I'm looking for Varric x OC x Hawke for my side, but I can get behind a Varric x oc too^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back