• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age <3

BethanyHawke

Hello everyone! I saw this post on another member's profile (all rights to him, your idea was amazing!) but there were no free roles on their rp, so I decided to created one!

The plot that this amazing person created was as followed: It takes place in Rivain and will follow the tale of a group of wardens and perhaps a non warden pending the case of your CS and etc.

I hope I can find companions to make this amazing thing happen <3

CS Link:
Fandom - Dragon Age: Tale of Rivain (CS Reboot)

Hello everyone! I saw this post on another member's profile (all rights to him, your idea was amazing!) but there were no free roles on their rp, so I decided to created one!

The plot that this amazing person created was as followed: It takes place in Rivain and will follow the tale of a group of wardens and perhaps a non warden pending the case of your CS and etc.

I hope I can find companions to make this amazing thing happen <3

CS Link:
Fandom - Dragon Age: Tale of Rivain (CS Reboot)

Hi I'm interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back