• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Abram closed his eyes for a minute. "You'll want a Hyde for this," he said before flipping the flask so that the side labeled "Hyde" faced up, and took a sip. "He'll be with you in a moment," Abram said before doubling over. He shrunk in his clothes before the serum took full effect, and suddenly he was standing upright again.

"Michael Hyde, at your service," Hyde said, bowing. He appeared physically young, in the prime of youth. He was very well dressed, as though he were attending a public function, but there was something... off... about his appearance. Something predatory about his smile. Something... well, evil about him.

Dracula and the others watched the transformation.
"Welcome," Dracula said. He wasn't sure if Mr. Hyde had been listening to their conversation with Abram or not. "Please. Have a seat and help yourself if you'd like."

"I'd prefer not," Hyde replied, "You want to know about Memey over there, you suck at hiding just enough that you need me. I must thank you for it, I've not been able to stretch my legs in many a month."

Dracula noticed the hostility, but he reminded himself it was the serum. So he shrugged it off. "I guess you're right. - Well, the problem is, Mehmed knows us too well. He might spot us even if we change forms. So we need someone to help us out."

Hyde laughed, "I've been asked many things over the years, but espionage hasn't been one of them. If I get caught, can I kill?"

"Possibilities, possibilities, it's always about possibilities. You'll find that evil like myself doesn't operate on possibilities." Hyde giggled and shrugged, "So, what do you want to know, and will I have to clean up after myself?"

"What you need, or what you want?", Hyde asked with a smile, "It's not good to stifle your desires, you wind up with me." Hyde laughed again, and looked at Dracula. "Where am I going?"

"Turkey," Hyde chuckled, "Yes, I haven't killed a Turk yet, this'll be fun." He pocketed the envelope, "Gentlemen, I've got to book a plane."

Dracula couldn't hide a bit of a sadistic grin. "I'd love to see that asshole dead, but we'll have to be careful. Otherwise, it might get you killed instead of him."

"I am evil incarnate. I don't die, I kill. After I leave, you won't even be able to agree with yourself on what I look like," Hyde replied. With that, he left the castle.

"Hmm... I'll see I can find to help us out.", Wyn replied.
Hyde chuckled as children recoiled from him and mother's pulled their kids away when he passed. "Oh, how I've missed this," he said with a twisted smile that would have wilted a corpse lily. The taxi driver flinched away from his tip before Hyde stepped out and went to purchase a plane ticket.

"Cramps are usually a symptom of dehydration. Your body needs water to process and transport oxygen, as well as gets a portion of its oxygen from water. High school biology, I thought you were a scientist," Wyn replied. She, having had access and use of the library for so long, and having memorized nearly all the information therein, did not understand that Ioan had a specialized field, while her own knowledge was very general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back