• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Ah your awake, welcome to my airborne laboratory"
ray-lederer-img-20180920-131827-007.jpg
A elderly man dressed in a lab coat strokes his long grey beard as you awaken in a cage next to others in a similar predicament.
You have been captured, your head hurts, and a thick metal collar is around your neck. I'm sure it was quite a story leading to how you ended up here in the sky locked in a cage... But apparently that doesn't matter now.

"I've been working on many new serums, and as the eight who survived... I'll let you choose what you get stuck with" the crazy scientist with a kind smile presents various coloured vials to his captives.
Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Black, Purple, neon pink and a ever changing liquid that switched colours every few seconds.
Well it's just another day in the Bad-lands really. The area of earth that wasn't lucky enough to be apart of the terraform protocols. The places on old dusty maps that have old irradiated treasures, mutated monsters and alien goods from the war. You was most likely traveling through these Bad-lands for a reason.
But that doesn't matter so much right now. Locked in a scientists cage with a headache and... your feet are gone. Replaced with metal tootsies and throbbing pain... you've been unconscious and under the knife for who knows how long. At least you get to pick your colour poison which Dr Finnibus claims to be a "Super soldier serum!" But it's first to claim getting first pick mind you.

"If all goes well I can remove some of the precautions" Dr Finnibus beams with a wide smile and selection of injections.
==============
Think Fallout mixed with borderlands, This rp is set in a world ravaged by nuclear war and alien invasion.
After hundreds of years living underground mostly developing technology. Humanity emerged from various bunkers and vaults to form new government and tribes. Needless to say the ones from vaults had technology and democracy.
The ones from bunkers had a stronger immune system and more of a "survival of the fittest" mentality.

The settlements from vaults grew larger and stronger while changing the landscape from a wasteland to lush soil. The gangs formed from mutants, psychos and irradiated bunkers grew to raiding these settlements with salvaged weapons from during the war, (some of them alien!)
Anyway.

If your in this rp you are someone who was kidnapped and forced to become apart of Dr Finnibus's wasteland power rangers complete with hoverboards and robot feet to keep you on them and individual super powers given to you by science and most likely irradiated alien goo.
As his super squad you will perform missions for him while most likely trying to escape his clutches without getting killed.

It's a bit like suicide squad except your forced to become a hoverboarder with metal feet who might turn into the hulk.

Seven spots available as I'll make a character also.
You can choose a colour or I can give you one at random, the vials determine your super power which I will tell you once you make a cs.

Vial choices,
Red
Yellow
Blue
Black
Rainbow swirl
Purple
Neon pink
Green

Go apeshit below whilst bagging a colour or ask questions like a normal person.
Mind you there's a post requirements, two paragraphs once a week is the minimum but your allowed to go beyond that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back