• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DP Danny x Dash anyone?

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
dthfgjk
okay so like, Teddy ghost (or as the other stupid name swagger bishie) is like my favorite ship from Danny phantom

I actally want to play Dash, whoever wants to play Danny with all his cool super ghost powers can, but I have a lot of head canons for Dash and it's fun
or if you really want to play Dash I can play Danny too! I don't really mind playing either of them

dthfgjk
okay so like, Teddy ghost (or as the other stupid name swagger bishie) is like my favorite ship from Danny phantom

I actally want to play Dash, whoever wants to play Danny with all his cool super ghost powers can, but I have a lot of head canons for Dash and it's fun
or if you really want to play Dash I can play Danny too! I don't really mind playing either of them
Could we double?

Secondly is it platonic or romance?

I haven't doubled in forever, but sure

Also romantic, it's a ship, which is like, always romantic
I could try but i need danny for a mxf

Last time i did a mxm i started to dislike it but i can definatly try agian

I have heard of shipping Danny and Dash, but I never actually roleplayed it. Count me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back