• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Down the Rabbit Hole

Vampunk

sʇɐq ןooɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ƃuıƃuɐɥ

giphy.gif

Sometimes fiction and stories make you believe being different, being part of an exclusive club of beings beyond humanity would be the best thing that could happen to you. But isn't humanity what makes us who we are? Aren't movies and novels just misguided fantasies, leaving out the things that would make you reconsider your wish to be different, to be one of them... You're just like him, and why wouldn't you. He was the one friend who introduced you to the macabre, he who told stories of the things that went bump in the night, of things that never died, that were immortal, of things you wanted to be when you were little. But you grew distant, college, work, life itself not allowing this group of friends to meet on a regular basis. Texting, occasionally sharing some freaky stories. Nothing compared to when you met in your tree fort, munched on some midnight snacks, told creepy stories in the dim lights of your flashlights... But now he disappeared, as if erased from this world, no trace except one mysterious flyer advertising some kind of club in the heart of the city. The kind of club where you need to be on a list to get into, yet it's the only trace you got. Will you look for your friend and go down the rabbit hole leading to Wonderland?

As you may have already noticed this role-play would revolve around a cast of former childhood friends trying to find their lost friend, unknowingly getting tangled in things they'd never believe would be reality, things that they'd tell each other around the campfire when they were younger. If offered the chance would they want to be part of this "Wonderland" and lose their humanity or will they resist the temptation and carry on finding their friend. The role-play would start with them meeting up at the club during one fateful night, marking the beginning of their journey through a world beyond the reach of humans, where everything that bumps in the night meets, just in front of their nose, yet hidden away. I'm talking about Supernatural creatures living in the Shadow of humanity, their lost friend's traces leading towards this new bizarre world. You'll all start off as humans but during the course of the role-play I'll be including ways how your characters may give up their humanity, yet it won't all be roses and sunshine as becoming part of this world usually comes at a price. Interested? Let me know and I'll share some more details for this role-play.

Please keep in mind that I'd very much prefer you to only sign up if you're really 100% convinced that you'd be partaking in building up the story and really giving it your all, I really dislike role-plays just dying on the second page or so.

Apart from that a fair bit of creativity and a pinch of madness is all you need to journey into wonderland.

Wow, I honestly didn't ecen think I'd get any interest for this :o

Anyways! I'll try setting up some Cs's and OOC's for us!

giphy.gif

Sometimes fiction and stories make you believe being different, being part of an exclusive club of beings beyond humanity would be the best thing that could happen to you. But isn't humanity what makes us who we are? Aren't movies and novels just misguided fantasies, leaving out the things that would make you reconsider your wish to be different, to be one of them... You're just like him, and why wouldn't you. He was the one friend who introduced you to the macabre, he who told stories of the things that went bump in the night, of things that never died, that were immortal, of things you wanted to be when you were little. But you grew distant, college, work, life itself not allowing this group of friends to meet on a regular basis. Texting, occasionally sharing some freaky stories. Nothing compared to when you met in your tree fort, munched on some midnight snacks, told creepy stories in the dim lights of your flashlights... But now he disappeared, as if erased from this world, no trace except one mysterious flyer advertising some kind of club in the heart of the city. The kind of club where you need to be on a list to get into, yet it's the only trace you got. Will you look for your friend and go down the rabbit hole leading to Wonderland?

As you may have already noticed this role-play would revolve around a cast of former childhood friends trying to find their lost friend, unknowingly getting tangled in things they'd never believe would be reality, things that they'd tell each other around the campfire when they were younger. If offered the chance would they want to be part of this "Wonderland" and lose their humanity or will they resist the temptation and carry on finding their friend. The role-play would start with them meeting up at the club during one fateful night, marking the beginning of their journey through a world beyond the reach of humans, where everything that bumps in the night meets, just in front of their nose, yet hidden away. I'm talking about Supernatural creatures living in the Shadow of humanity, their lost friend's traces leading towards this new bizarre world. You'll all start off as humans but during the course of the role-play I'll be including ways how your characters may give up their humanity, yet it won't all be roses and sunshine as becoming part of this world usually comes at a price. Interested? Let me know and I'll share some more details for this role-play.

Please keep in mind that I'd very much prefer you to only sign up if you're really 100% convinced that you'd be partaking in building up the story and really giving it your all, I really dislike role-plays just dying on the second page or so.

Apart from that a fair bit of creativity and a pinch of madness is all you need to journey into wonderland.

Sparrow had always had a great taste in RPs! ^^ I'm interested too :P

giphy.gif

Finally! I don't why, but I've been looking for something like this without even knowing! I'm definitely on board!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back