• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Down in Flames - Survival and Depth (Experienced Roleplayers)

Okay, I'm half asleep and it's really late, so in the morning I may rewrite some of my reply, but it will just be the details, and maybe some grammar things. The essence of what happens shouldn't really change. Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware if they noticed I edited it in the future.

Sorry guys for not being that active lately,

I've been extremely busy in real life; tending to my job situation and preparing for employee turnover has produced a lot of extra responsibility for me, in addition to my work as a part-time counselor and mentor. The demand has been picking up lately with both of these areas.

I will be posting sometime this week, God willing.

This may have to be a monthly thing for me (I may only post twice - 3x's a month judging by the way things are going for now). I am still engaged, no worries! :)

I'm not dead! (I promise - it's no just my ghost speaking) I will be posting soon... Hopefully this weekend. Life is crazy, guys! This is probably going to be a monthly thing for me until things wind down.

Thanks for you patience and understanding.

Hey, anyone there? :) I'm back from the dead. I went off and got married in RL and switched jobs. Life can be killer, but things are winding down now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back