• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Down in Flames - Survival and Depth (Experienced Roleplayers)

Hey Cheerio Cheerio ,

I've moved your thread to the correct subforum. When looking for groups please use the Interest Checks section as the Looking for Partners is only for 1x1s.

Happy Roleplaying,

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Still looking? I'd like to join with a pilot character if you are, and can have a sheet ready tomorrow

I would be interested if you're still looking, I've wanted to do a more detailed roleplay and I have experience with this genre... let me know ^^

Quick question: can I play a set of twins? Or would I have to make one and see if anyone else wants to play as the other? Or is either option okay?

Quick question: can I play a set of twins? Or would I have to make one and see if anyone else wants to play as the other? Or is either option okay?

Yes, absolutely! You can play anyone you want or however many characters you can handle!

Last edited:
I would be interested if you're still looking, I've wanted to do a more detailed roleplay and I have experience with this genre... let me know ^^

Yes, I would love for you to join! ^_^
Both of you, Hel Hel , spookie spookie , are welcome to post your character sheets here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/down-in-flames.318367/#post-7631479

Once your character sheets have been added to to the page, we can start (I'm thinking about starting this weekend. Will that work for everyone?)

I've created the BBCode for your character sheets below if that makes it easier. You are welcome to tweak anything you like so please do not feel restricted in your creativity! :)

|| Theme Songs: INSERT.YOUTUBE.SONG.HERE ||
Name:
Occupation on Island:
Height: 5'11
Weight:
Sexuality:
Disposition: (e.g. confident)

Biography:

-
-
-
-
-

Dislikes:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Character Quote: "INSERT.CHARACTER.QUOTE.HERE"

Equipment:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Extended Personality:

Positive Traits: INSERT.TRAIT.1 || INSERT.TRAIT.2|| INSERT.TRAIT.3 || INSERT.TRAIT.4 || INSERT.TRAIT.5

Quirks: INSERT.QUIRK.1 || INSERT.QUIRK.2 || INSERT.QUIRK.3 || INSERT.QUIRK.4
Negative Traits: INSERT.NEGATIVE.TRAIT.1 || INSERT.NEGATIVE.TRAIT.2 || INSERT.NEGATIVE.TRAIT.3 || INSERT.NEGATIVE.TRAIT.4

(OPTIONAL)
Social: (INSERT.SOCIAL.PERSONALITY.HERE)

Family: (INSERT.FAMILY.RELATIONSHIPS.HERE)

Philosophy and Goals: (INSERT.LIFE.OUTLOOK.HERE)

Religion: (INSERT.RELIGION.HERE)

Physique: (INSERT.PHYSIQUE.HERE)

Relationship: (INSERT.ROMANTIC.RELATIONSHIP.HERE)

Temper: (INSERT.TEMPER.HERE)

Health: (INSERT.HEALTH.HERE)

FC/PB: (Note Celebrity Face Claim Used Here -- If Any).

TC: ll Dialogue: Hex Font Color (Optional)

Working on mine now, and will definitely have it up before tomorrow. I'm guessing player characters won't actually die? If there's a chance they will, I'd prefer to have two so I don't get left out.

Working on mine now, and will definitely have it up before tomorrow. I'm guessing player characters won't actually die? If there's a chance they will, I'd prefer to have two so I don't get left out.

If someone dies.... yeah. Just leave it as a surprise. ;)

Cheerio Cheerio Is it alright if I have my character have a child as well? I don't mind having them as a "side" character. I'm not sure how much interacting I'll do with them. But I can make a CS for them if you like!

Cheerio Cheerio Is it alright if I have my character have a child as well? I don't mind having them as a "side" character. I'm not sure how much interacting I'll do with them. But I can make a CS for them if you like!

That sounds fine. :)

The CS doesn't have to be as detailed for any minor characters if you don't want.

Cheerio Cheerio Sorry for more questions! But at what point are we? Just after the crash? Or have we settled a little? I noticed that you have a part for peoples' jobs on the island, so I was wondering if that was preemptive or set.

Edit: If we're literally just arriving, ignore the bow and arrows on my CS (which is now up!). We'll save that for the future. :p

Last edited:
Cheerio Cheerio Sorry for more questions! But at what point are we? Just after the crash? Or have we settled a little? I noticed that you have a part for peoples' jobs on the island, so I was wondering if that was preemptive or set.

Edit: If we're literally just arriving, ignore the bow and arrows on my CS (which is now up!). We'll save that for the future. :p

The RP hasn't started yet. :)
It will start once everyone posts their character sheets.

Edit: I am in the airport waiting to board the plane. But your characters can start off either being at their houses on the way to the airport, or they can already be on the plane arriving at the next airport departure from NY to France.
They can be wherever you want them to be, doing whatever you want them to be, but the plane has not taken off yet. It is about to.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back