• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Valiryan

local tree
Hi cuties! I'm Valiryan, Val for short. I've got some possible roleplays that I'd love to roleplay with someone. I'm also in need of any extra roleplays, so hit me up if you got any ideas! I've looked at other threads and these are things that people seem to be putting up to help look for somebody, so here's mine.

I'm 16 years old in case you're uncomfortable roleplaying with somebody this age. I don't mind what anybody's age is, even if you wish not to reveal yours. I usually roleplay characters 20+, though.
- I've been roleplaying on and off for a couple years. I quit for a bit during 2019 till now due to life, but I'm still pretty good. Maybe a bit rusty but still aight.
- I used to roleplay on FeralFront. I currently roleplay on discord and looking forward to joining this.
- Semi-literate to literate. Honestly, I'm only semi-literate when my brain is truly fried.
- I'm very social and honestly would love to just make some friends regardless of roleplay or not. If you even have a meme or a dad joke you wanna try out, might as well dm me it and i'll rate it out of 10.
- Newbie Kpop and webtoon fan. Just started watching anime and reading manga as well. If you have any recommendations like Chainsaw man or Attack on titan, please tell me :0. My webtoon list is overly long lmao I've probably read all the top webtoons on the app and a bit more.
I roleplay mainly sci-fi, apocalyptic or post-apocalyptic, fantasy, and adventure. I'm down for anything EXCEPT slice of life because it genuinely does not interest me.
- I roleplay bxb, gxg, gxb, etc. I don't mind any pairing to be honest! Even if you want it to just be purely platonic.
- I'm very flexible with timing and everything. I may not be the best at replying consistently due to current circumstances, but I'll try my best to notify you if anything comes up.
- I enjoy slow-burns. Not TOO slow, but just letting everything develop naturally in the rp. Just because it's supposed to be romantic doesn't mean love at first sight.
- I am CRAVING an enemies to lovers, but I have 0 ideas for it so pls hit me up if you have any.

Now that the long intro's over! Here are the vague ideas:

Muse A is an archaeologist who's been searching for an artefact that was known to be used by a previous ancient civilisation. There was major excitement within the archaeology and history community, but it died down when everybody hit the same dead end. In the end, it was classified as merely a myth and a legend. That was, until A uncovered a petroglyph during his latest excavation that gave the solution to this dead end. Raging with excitement, they publish a paper and display this petroglyph to everybody...only to be met with neutral reactions that congratulate them on their new discovery. Nobody found this clue as truly important and exciting as A did. That didn't deter A, though, as A applied for funding for this new expedition. They gained funding but it was "pity funding" where the committee gives you some of the extra money they have purely out of sympathy but no actual regard to your expedition. Only rule is A has to have somebody go with them on the expedition. A publishes an advertisement for anybody with the community, even students, who wants to tag along as long as they have reasonable knowledge about this item.

B is a creature from another dimension who'd been sent to retrieve an item critically important to the balance of their planet (Whoever plays this character gets to decide why it's truly so important and why it needed to be retrieved urgently after a couple centuries of just letting it be on Earth). They disguised as a human and lived among them for uhh a couple days, searching for the item with no hope...until they read A's discovery of the petroglyph. Even better! The ad A had placed was perfect for them to join and get help from an actual human expert in retrieving the item. They sign up and get accepted.

That's when the adventure truly starts.

-This is aimed to be slightly comical because B is pretending to be human with horrible knowledge of actual human things. They'd known the basics while living among humans for the couple of months, of course, but they're still very shaky. Let's say they're shocked by a plastic straw because it's a weird tube of plastic that you somehow get liquid up??? Sounds fake.

Other than that, it's good! This roleplay is meant for a long term because I have another plot twist in it if we finish the first arc hehe.

It's been nearly three centuries since nuclear war had ravaged the early 21st century. Countries had gotten greedy, old wounds flared up, and superstars just couldn't have a day without drama. The world was a powder keg. No one really remembered or cared who launched the first missile, only that they had the proper cover when the time came. Some people managed to survive the initial bombings and have since began repopulating and rebuilding the world that was left. It hasn't been going well. One of the few remaining or reconstructed cities left in North America is the old United States capital, Washington D.C. People have built up the old city with walls and some resources like food and water, even power. The city welcomes all. Knowing this, Muse A and Muse B head for it, but where will the broken roads take them?

-Post apocalyptic! Nothing else to say here except this is gonna be very angsty cause I like angst.

Last edited:
I would be down for an apocalyptic scenario - got a perfect ole character for that one; though I'm curious about technical details. As in, what media do you prefer, how often you post and would like to receive replies, etc c:

I have an idea for a sort of enemies to lovers, its more rivals to lovers but it kind of fits the ballpark if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back