• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy DOUGHNUT LORD, ARISE!

OneTinyDoughnut

₍₍◝(°꒳°*)◜₎₎
Please, do-nut take this seriously-

Σ(゚□゚ ;) WAIT! Don't go! I haven't even sold the pitch yet!

Ahem.

"After your visit to a mysterious Doughnut Shop, you are sucked into the realm of the Doughnut Lord! Here, you learn that it has a secret plan to enslave and/or murder humans using the deliciousness of glazed pastries! In this open world fantasy story, your path is chosen by you alone. Will you confront the Lord? Will you explore this strange new realm? Or just steal all the things and eat all the candy? Find out by joining in on the first episode of D.L.A!"

╰(・∇・╰) Eh? Eh?

Okay, so I should probably explain some things. This whole thing started on my @Risk @Fyre @HannaTheHippy @NejVon @Yunn @Eclipse @seraphiclungs @Mayoress

I'm still working on some things, so I'm open to; suggestions, questions, PMs, comments, and concerns!

ヾ(´▽`*)ノ☆

Attachments

• donutmakememad.png
    donutmakememad.png
    327.6 KB · Views: 83
Ahahahaha~

This is so silly, but it looks like it would be fun. I might join if I get around to it, but I can't make any promises at the moment.

*is so confused*

*eats peach*

*crawls back in backpack before whispering in Stone's ear*

Tag me when the thread is up

\(;゚∇゚)/ I went to make dinner and came back to this! I'm very glad to see so much interest/confusion!

I'll post the thread here when I'm done. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Fyre said:
Yes. Finally you lovely sprinkled doughnut
Yes! xD Though, I need to work out some details and start making some... "illustrations" (read: derpy pictures),

Yunn said:
lel how is this gonna even start xD
The thread will include some way to start, as well as I'm planning a little map to help orient everyone. :3

Risk said:
Ahahahaha~
This is so silly, but it looks like it would be fun. I might join if I get around to it, but I can't make any promises at the moment.
That's fine! ^u^ I think I'll try to leave joining open, so more people can join in at a later time if they want. ^-^

StoneWolf18 said:
DEATH TO ALL DONUTS!
Totally joining ;3

-pulls @Of the Red out of her backback- Oi!
Glad to hear it! I guess I'll leave tagging your friend to you. >w<

AceSorcerer said:
This looks like it'll be hilarious xD
Well, I sure hope so! It should be rather... punny ba dum tss

Eclipse said:
This is so stupid.
I want to join. :3
Good, we need more stooped peephole. =w=

Mayoress said:
Damn Tiny, this thread attracted a lot of attention really fast.
I'm surprised! I just really hope everyone likes what I come up with! ヾ(・ω・')ノ

Okies so I have some good news, and some bad news (-。-;

Good news, the character creation part of thread is up! Join here! ٩(๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑)۶

Bad news, the other parts of the RP will have to wait for a few days, as I've gotten sick and am preparing for a birthday. I'm sorry about this! (๑′̥̥̥▵‵̥̥̥ ૂ๑)

Feel free to chat it up in the OOC part, since I plan to be accepting everyone into the RP.

I hope you all are healthy and that you have a nice day! ₍₍ ◝(●˙꒳˙●)◜ ₎₎

DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN~!

I did the thing! RP is up...

qTBAk64zc.gif

RIGHT HERE!

branded-promotional-products-arrows-up_275x116.gif

I did some things with BBcode and things

Link also in my sig because 'tis my baby

Oh my gewdness I'm so nervous

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back