Doubling My Hero Academia Thread | OC x Canon (Adv. Lit) (More Available Canons!)

kitpu

мooncнιld.

5770b3cf2a6e3ffc7befe6772771bd9577f76394.png

Hello, all. I'm making a call for a My Hero Academia thread in which there are two ships: my OC x a canon character, and your OC x a canon character. I am looking for someone who is advanced at writing, and will not make frequent grammatical or spelling errors that impair the readability of their posts. My OC can be a pro or student, depending on verse. I am looking for someone who is confident in their portrayals of characters and will be in-character. It's no fun writing with a character that isn't the way they actually, canonically are! NOTE: I am NOT interested in roleplaying Canon x Canon from My Hero Academia. I don't ship anything from the show at all.

When I write with someone, I want to be able to forge a friendship with them. If you don't want this, we won't click!

I expect high literacy. This has nothing to do with the length of your posts, but your writing style. This means I expect your writing to have minimal grammar and spelling mistakes, good characterization, and believable/in-character dialogue. Please be open to taking some suggestions or requests with your characterization! Of course, I am always willing to take them myself! Everyone's needs for a roleplay are different, even with the same character. <3

giphy.gif

My Name: Kitpu/Sascha
Pronouns: They/she
Timezone: US Central/CST
Ship preferences in order: FxF, FxM, MxM
Writing Style: Multi-para, novella, high literacy (grammar, literary devices, imagistic).​
Things to know!
  • I'm open to having multiple RPs with different people.
  • Art of my character or my other OCs is always my own unless I say otherwise.
  • I have a Discord, which I will provide if I believe it makes things any easier.

Characters I am interested in dynamics with:

MIKA:

• Aizawa Shōta (DEFAULT CANON/MAIN INTEREST)
  • Hawks
  • Mirko/Miruko(!!!!!!)
  • Hatsume Mei
  • Katsuki Bakugō (ONLY post-Hideout Raid arc and onward.)
  • Any of the girls in 1-A
  • Other OCs
  • Various others, just ask.
TEVY:
  • Kai Chisaki/Overhaul (DEFAULT CANON/MAIN INTEREST)
  • Dabi
  • Chronostasis/Hari Kurono
  • (Potentially) Hawks
  • Other OCs
  • Potentially other villains

Please do not respond if you are:

• Against MxM or FxF pairings, on principle. I don't care if you don't want to write it, just please don't police my characters' sexuality or be h*mophobic. The same goes for MxF ships. Don't be biphobic, either, even if you don't want to write it. I'll respect you, so please respect me and my OC.
  • Under the age of 18 (I myself have just turned 21 so I prefer to write with someone around or above my age)
  • Are going to want to ship characters that make no sense together without any idea as to how we can make things work.
  • Are expecting me to compromise a character's nature/make them OOC for the sake of a ship (i.e. if a character is unsavory or mean, or even somewhat cold, they will stay that way until adequate reason has been given for them to change.)
  • Against very powerful characters, even if they have handicaps and traits that make them interesting
Characters I am confident in playing ("High Confidence" means I have experience playing that character, have a very good grasp of their personality and speech mannerisms, or have played a character similar to them before):
  • Uraraka Ochako
  • Bakugō Katsuki (High Confidence) (however I will be very picky about OCs to ship him with, as he is a very volatile character. I have had RPs in the past that have required me to play him OOC for the sake of a ship.)
  • Toga Himiko (High Confidence)
  • Fat Gum/Toyomitsu Taishirō (High Confidence)
  • Lemillion/Tōgata Mirio (High Confidence)
  • Suneater/Amajiki Tamaki (High Confidence)
  • Endeavor/Todoroki Enji
  • Overhaul/Chisaki Kai (High Confidence)
  • Shigaraki Tomura (Pre-Paranormal Liberation Arc for Now)
  • Jirō Kyōka
  • Yaoyorozu Momo
  • Kirishima Eijirō (High Confidence)
  • Midoriya Izuku (High Confidence)
  • Iida Tenya (High Confidence)
  • Shinso Hitoshi
  • Todoroki Shōto (High Confidence)(High preference for year 2 or 3 or pro verses, because the boy needs therapy. Lol. Also picky with him)
  • Various others, just ask
noname.png

Last edited:
Hey! I'd love to iron out a plot with you! Unfortunately I haven't mused the characters you listed much, but I am pretty confident I can play Aizawa pretty canonically! I'm looking for either Midoriya or Togata :)

Cool! I'll message you and we can plot. If you have a Discord, that would help a lot, too!

Made some edits to the characters I'm looking for. I may also add more of my OCs to choose from in the future, if I can draw art of them I'm happy with and get their character sheets made.

Hiya! If you're still looking for partners I'd love to plot something with you. I can confidently play Aizawa, Todoroki and any of the 1-A girls for you! For my side I'm looking for Kirishima.

Additional note: I am willing to do OC x OC as well, if I'm compelled by your OC. I have many OCs; the one linked is the only one with a complete character sheet, though. This is mostly due to me always doing my own art of my OCs. In any case, I usually prefer FxF with OC pairings, but am willing to consider FxM or MxM.

I would love to play Aizawa for your oc and hear what plot ideas you have for them. I have a few ocs myself and love trying out new ships for them so I would love to hear your thoughts on who to pair them with. I agree ships should make sense and wouldn’t want to pair characters just for the ship. I also like when my partner enjoys playing the canon as well and it doesn’t feel like a chore. All part of the rp should be enjoyable.

Sure! Feel free to reach out to me with your OCs and we'll see what we can do and what'll work best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back