Doubling My Hero Academia Thread | OC x Canon (Adv. Lit) (More Available Canons!)

Note: I'm especially looking for Aizawa roleplayers for a pro verse of my OC, if possible! I'm also looking very hard for Mirko roleplayers (:

Hey there
I've got some plot ideas ready that I think you might like. They're interesting enough, everyone I've done it with have expressed interest in at least one
If you're willing to, I'd love to RP with you :)

Bump! I'll be having some days off soon so I'd love to get some more good RPs going before then!!

Hi there! I'd absolutely love to plot something out with you and I'd really enjoy having a chance to play Aizawa (or anyone else you may want, currently)! Let me know if you want to start chatting.

Hey! I've been doing a lot of reading and rereading, so I've added several more characters to those I'm comfortable playing! I hear a lot of people are big fans of shipping with Mirio or Fat Gum, so this is for y'all. Many more than that, too.

I wouldn't mind playing Aizawa if you wanted to try? I do like Mirko, but I'm not completely confident if I could do her justice. She's so cool.

I am so sorry! I completely missed her bio. That made me feel foolish. XD She looks really cool!

Alright, since I am playing Aizawa for you did you want to do a more canon-based rp, or AU? Was there a set plot you had in mind? I'm more than happy to brainstorm with people. I don't have any complete plots or ideas, but I have thoughts and theories that I would love the flesh out. My OC is complicated and that makes it easy for me to throw anything at her. I can have her school age or older, hero, villain, vigilante or civillian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back