Doubling My Hero Academia Thread | OC x Canon (Adv. Lit) (More Available Canons!)

Just a reminder, I'm looking for those that are highly literate, 18+, and ideally those that enjoy writing for the art it is. I'm looking for writing partners that are good at immersing themselves in a story and characterizing whoever they play.

Well, I am far more comfortable doing Canon x Canon, especially considering my characters are based on my Irl family, my main being literally badass me, so I can completely understand using characters to vent, especially when you've gone through as much trauma as some people have

hello? can i message you? im interested in roleplaying with you! i may not have plots in my hands now (i kinda do but theyre randomish romance plots) but i can come up with something!

Hmmm, I hope I won't be waaaaay too boring but I think I may be able to flesh out a Hatsume Mei for you!
I'm not too confident in my F// but if you're wanting that I don't mind! Or an MxF, either and/or, haha!
Or even a M//. x3

Hey, that'd be interesting! I definitely like Hatsume a lot and Aizawa especially! Lemme know who you'd be interested in!

I’d totally love to hash out something with you! I can definitely do most of the girls in 1-A! I’m most confident with Ochako and Mina but I could definitely try others! I love your OC as well and if you wanted we totally could do OCxOC!

Just a reminder, I'm looking for those that are highly literate, 18+, and ideally those that enjoy writing for the art it is. I'm looking for writing partners that are good at immersing themselves in a story and characterizing whoever they play.
Well, I'm semi literate, depending on my interest and how I feel at that moment, and I'm not the best at being ccs, but I can certainly try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back