What's new

Doubling My Hero Academia Thread | OC x Canon (Adv. Lit) (More Available Canons!)

MorikoSenju

I am so sorry! I completely missed her bio. That made me feel foolish. XD She looks really cool!

Alright, since I am playing Aizawa for you did you want to do a more canon-based rp, or AU? Was there a set plot you had in mind? I'm more than happy to brainstorm with people. I don't have any complete plots or ideas, but I have thoughts and theories that I would love the flesh out. My OC is complicated and that makes it easy for me to throw anything at her. I can have her school age or older, hero, villain, vigilante or civillian.

kitpu

мooncнιld.
Update: another OC of mine has been added!! Mika is still available, of course! For Tevy, however, I'm only currently looking for those confident in a Overhaul/Kai Chisaki portrayal!

A Killer Queen

meaningless [C]ode
Hi! I'd love to do Aizawa for you, Mika sounds lovely :) If you'd prefer someone else, I think I can confidently do Mirko too

kitpu

мooncнιld.
Sure! Of course. Thank you (: Go ahead and message me, and if you have a chara sheet/OC info on your end, feel free to send!!

kitpu

мooncнιld.
Bump! Especially looking for some takers for Tevy since I haven't gotten to write her yet <3 But as always everyone works!

kitpu

мooncнιld.
Bump!! Still looking a lot for potential Tevy takers and will be updating the list soon with another OC once I've drawn more art of her.

kitpu

мooncнιld.
I'm still primarily looking for Tevy! I'm a bit overbooked for Mika, currently, unless there's an engaging plot for Mirko.

Users who are viewing this thread