• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ghost Orchid

Kahn of Outworld
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, welcome to this thread.

I'm currently looking for a good juicy plot-heavy role-play to really sink my teeth into. I really enjoy high fantasy settings, and I'm aware that it may not be everyone's cup of tea. I don't mind doing something grimdark either, so if you have something specific in mind, feel free to bring it up any time! Below are a few things about me that hopefully will give you a gauge of who I am as a writer.
  • I typically write anywhere from 300-1,000 words. 300-500 words are typically reserved for role-plays where there is a lot more back and forth and frequent posts. 500-1,000 words are for role-plays where we post once every few days. Let me know your preferred posting speed and length. Longer posts will take more time for me to write.
  • I don't like excessive gore, However, character death is totally fine to write out.
  • M/M is what I typically write for both OC/OC and OC/Canon. If we're doubling, I don't mind writing any pair for your side of the role-play (F/F, M/F). I'm currently not accepting any form of OCxOC pairing unless I really like your character.
  • I ask that all my partners be over the age of 18.
Fandom plots.
  • Jujutsu Kaisen- A sorceress has been turning humans into her thralls by means of a powerful Cursed Technique. Her plan is to create a massive Domain in which to swallow the entirety of Japan to eliminate all Jujutsu Sorcerers. Meanwhile, Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School accepts two new transfer students.
    • My character - A sorcerer from an obscure clan of Jujutsu assassins. His innate technique requires he constantly siphon his blood to feed butterfly shikigami or risk falling insane to their hive mind. His shikigami are telepathically connected to him and vice versa. Thus, they make perfect little "bugs" to spy on people. Together in a swarm, they are particularly dangerous as they are known to feed off of cursed energy.
    • If Doubling - would love to play against Gojo, Megumi, or Itadori.
    • Willing to play anyone!
  • Pokémon- Legendary Pokémon from all over the world are wreaking havoc. Professor Oak suspects foul play, and sends two unlikely trainers to temper their rage.
    • My character - A tall, dark-haired young man with a stony face. He has trouble expressing himself, but it is clear he loves Pokémon.
    • If Doubling - Would love to play against Raihan, Leon, Red, or Blue.
  • Harry Potter- A small group of wizards who call them the "New Death Eaters" are attempting to revive Voldemort with the use of long missing relics. It is up to two Hogwarts students to keep them in check. Alternatively, they may be attempting to change the past by travelling several decades back.
    • My character - A wizard who seems out of place in his house. Quiet and taciturn, yet known to be incredibly fierce is all but the qualities of a Hufflepuff.
    • If Doubling - would love to play against Draco, Cedric, or Harry.
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses- A story of crossing time and space. A mysterious student at the Officer's Academy seems to know more about politics of Fódlan than he lets on.
    • If doubling, would love to play against Dimitri, Claude, Male Byleth, or Seteth!
  • Young Justice - A maelstrom of magic threatens to swallow whole the universe. The key to the eye of the storm is a young man.
    • If doubling, would love to play against Nightwing, Superboy, Aqualad, and Kid Flash.
  • Miraculous Ladybug - A transfer student by day, a pop sensation by night. He took the school by storm. Meanwhile, Chat Noir and Ladybug encounter a new villain: the holder of a Hummingbird miraculous.
  • Boku No Hero Academia - A group of villains have infiltrated UA. It is up to two unlikely students to snuff them out before they can follow through with their plan.
    • If Doubling - Would love to play against Todoroki, Deku, Bakugou, or Hawks.
    • Willing to play as anyone!
Unlisted Fandoms.
  • Star Wars
  • Fire Emblem Series
  • Percy Jackson Series
  • Black Clover
  • DC
    • Young Justice
  • Marvel
  • Elder Scrolls
  • Hunger Games
  • Dark Souls
  • Persona 4 & 5
  • Divinity Original Sin 2
  • My Hero Academia
  • Cardcaptor Sakura
  • Final Fantasy Series
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Mass Effect Series
  • Resident Evil Series
  • Divergent Series
  • Legend Series

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to this thread.

I'm currently looking for a good juicy plot-heavy role-play to really sink my teeth into. I really enjoy high fantasy settings, and I'm aware that it may not be everyone's cup of tea. I don't mind doing something grimdark either, so if you have something specific in mind, feel free to bring it up any time! Below are a few things about me that hopefully will give you a gauge of who I am as a writer.
  • I typically write anywhere from 300-1,000 words. 300-500 words are typically reserved for role-plays where there is a lot more back and forth and frequent posts. 500-1,000 words are for role-plays where we post once every few days. Let me know your preferred posting speed and length. Longer posts will take more time for me to write.
  • I don't like excessive gore, However, character death is totally fine to write out.
  • M/M is what I typically write for both OC/OC and OC/Canon. If we're doubling, I don't mind writing any pair for your side of the role-play (F/F, M/F). I'm currently not accepting M/F or F/F OC/OC pairings.
  • I ask that all my partners be over the age of 18.
Fandom plots.
  • Jujutsu Kaisen- A sorceress has been turning humans into her thralls by means of a powerful Cursed Technique. Her plan is to create a massive Domain in which to swallow the entirety of Japan to eliminate all Jujutsu Sorcerers. Meanwhile, Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School accepts two new transfer students.
    • My character - A sorcerer from an obscure clan of Jujutsu assassins. His innate technique requires he constantly siphon his blood to feed butterfly shikigami or risk falling insane to their hive mind. His shikigami are telepathically connected to him and vice versa. Thus, they make perfect little "bugs" to spy on people. Together in a swarm, they are particularly dangerous as they are known to feed off of cursed energy.
    • If Doubling - would love to play against Gojo, Megumi, or Itadori.
  • Pokémon- Legendary Pokémon from all over the world are wreaking havoc. Professor Oak suspects foul play, and sends two unlikely trainers to temper their rage.
    • My character - A tall, dark-haired young man with a stony face. He has trouble expressing himself, but it is clear he loves Pokémon.
    • If Doubling - Would love to play against Raihan, Leon, Red, or Blue.
  • Harry Potter- A small group of wizards who call them the "New Death Eaters" are attempting to revive Voldemort with the use of long missing relics. It is up to two Hogwarts students to keep them in check. Alternatively, they may be attempting to change the past by travelling several decades back.
    • My character - A wizard who seems out of place in his house. Quiet and taciturn, yet known to be incredibly fierce is all but the qualities of a Hufflepuff.
    • If Doubling - would love to play against Draco, Cedric, or Harry.
    • Boku No Hero Academia - A group of villains have infiltrated UA. It is up to two unlikely students to snuff them out before they can follow through with their plan.
    • If Doubling - Would love to play against Todoroki, Deku, Bakugou, or Hawks.
    • Willing to play as anyone!
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses- A story of crossing time and space. A mysterious student at the Officer's Academy seems to know more about politics of Fódlan than he lets on.
    • If doubling, would love to play against Dimitri, Claude, Male Byleth, or Seteth!
  • Young Justice - A maelstrom of magicthreatens to swallow whole the universe. The key to the eye of the storm is a young man.
    • If doubling, would love to play against Nightwing, Superboy, Aqualad, and Kid Flash.
  • Miraculous Ladybug - A transfer student by day, a pop sensation by night. He took the school by storm. Meanwhile, Chat Noir and Ladybug encounter a new villain: the holder of a Hummingbird miraculous.
Unlisted Fandoms.
  • Star Wars
  • Fire Emblem: Fates
  • Percy Jackson Series
  • Black Clover
  • DC
    • Young Justice
  • Marvel
  • Digimon
  • Skyrim
  • Hunger Games
  • Dark Souls
  • Persona 4 & 5
  • Divinity Original Sin 2
  • My Hero Academia
  • Cardcaptor Sakura
You looking for someone to do a P5 plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back