• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π™³πš˜πšžπš‹πš•πš’πš—πš. 𝟷𝚑𝟷. π™Ύπšπš‘πšŽπš› π™΅πšŽπš–πšŠπš•πšŽ πš†πš›πš’πšπšŽπš›πšœ π™Ύπš—πš•πš’. π™·πšŠπš›πš›πš’ π™Ώπš˜πšπšπšŽπš›.

Another Writer

ᴅᴏɴ'α΄› ᴑᴏʀʀʏ α΄…α΄€Κ€ΚŸΙͺΙ΄Ι’, ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱʜᴏᴑ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄Κ€ΚŸα΄…
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙹𝙾𝙸𝙽 𝙼𝙴 𝙾𝙽 𝙰 π™·π™Ύπ™Άπš†π™°πšπšƒπš‚ π™°π™³πš…π™΄π™½πšƒπš„πšπ™΄
df8685f709ae827cfa686f648b164d48aa18a664_00.gif

✦ πš†πš‘πšŠπš 𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™½πšŽπšŽπš πšƒπš˜ π™Ίπš—πš˜πš  ✦
⇨ I'm a female writer, married, with a toddler. So I prefer my writing partners to be female as well.
⇨ I have some pretty severe health issues going on at the moment, so I need someone who is patient
as my posting schedule can be sporadic. Sometimes I can post once or twice a week other times I may not be able
to post for a week or two.

⇨ I haven't read the books, so please DON'T COME FOR ME. I prefer to do something more in the movie universe. I'm pretty

chill, we can touch on arcs from the movie or make our own.
⇨ I only double. M/F pairings only it's what I'm comfortable with.

⇨ I write 400+ words per post per character. I give equal attention to both my male and female character and ask that you do the same.
⇨ I prefer OC X Cannon for both couples, however I wouldn't mind if you wanted OC X OC for your pairings.
⇨ I prefer a partner who wants to chat OOC, plot often, make character sheets, and just get excited in general about
our characters and RP.
⇨ I prefer to plot via discord and post via Docs. (These are the easiest methods for me.)

⇨ Real FCs only please.

✦ πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™΅πšžπš— πš‚πšπšžπšπš ✦
Okay so I am looking for someone to play Draco Malfoy for me.
I can probably play just about anyone, though I'd be strongest playing:
β—‡ Harry
β—‡ Ron
β—‡ Fred or George
β—‡ Oliver Wood
β—‡ Neville
β—‡ Cedric
But just ask cause I'm willing to give anyone a shot.

DM me if interested don’t post here.
Like I said though I'm pretty much up for anything.

I'm only looking for one other partner, so please don't be upset if you reach out
and I decline. In case things don't work out I'll probably reach out or I may reach out in the future!

Lots of Love,
Hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
Bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back