• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom double up fandoms new

IchiigcNeko

Kinko / IchiigcNeko here! I'm 20 years old, I go by she/they! I am in EST time! Currently an owner of 2 puppers, and one cat. Because of my age, I only wish to roleplay with those 18 or older! I've been roleplaying for multiple years.I think it started on good ole Deviant-ART. I'm a huge nerd. I love love Studio Ghibli And I love fangirling with RP friends/partners over our OCS and our pairings. I can be a bit slow due to IRL factors and some health issues. But I really do enjoy long-term RPS! That we can get back to after any kind of break if need be.

I'm also a huge sucker for OC x Canon. But for your side I can be convinced to do CCxCC! As long as we double up in some way- I am happy. Im also LGBTQ+ friendly, so all types of OCs/ or parings are open! I tend to always have romance in the story, and keep things fluffy/ or get darker. I bounce between the two- and personally not a lot bothers me, so if anything bothers you please let me know so I can avoid it! <3

╭──╯ . . . . .Rules.. . . . . ╰──╮
Be 18 or older!

Please be okay with not having fast replies! I have multiple things going on, even in the summer. I may go poof from time to time, but I always end up coming back to my roleplays when I can! I'll do my best to let you know when I'll go quiet for long periods of time. Likewise, I'm open-minded if you do the same!

Third-person + 500 words or more! I find it hard to reply to one-liners or any kind of response that feels like it has no effort in it.

Please talk ooc with me at least al little! As I can ramble sometimes, about IRL. About my OC. About your OC. About our parrings. And I just feel awkward/ anxious if I am the only one talking mainly.

I'd prefer not to have too much action, personally. Mainly because I am terrible at writing them. But it's just my own personal preference!

If you have any questions please ask!

╭──╯ . . . . .Fandoms| Pairings.. . . . . ╰──╮

Bojack horse-man.
Bojack!
caught up on show.

Yu-Gi-Oh
-Caught up on manga+ anime!
Looking for. Yami Bakura!
Could attempt. Anyone! I have experience with Kaiba the most though!

hi hi still new to the site but not new to rping and would love to do bojack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back