• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Dormant Hearts [Currently full] (Mecha RP, FranXX / TTGL style)

OK LINE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I JUST SAW YOUE TITLE

YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO NOTICE THIS OVER THE COURSE OF LIKE, SEVERAL YEARS.

Anyway, thanks so much for waiting everyone. I've got the character sheet up over here, and the OOC (within which you find a little surprise) over here. You don't have to use the formatting / code in the CS thread if you don't want to; if you want to get fancier or keep things simple, go nuts.

Also, before you post anywhere, please sound off in the OOC thread one more time so I know exactly how many people I'm expecting! It'll be helpful for the thing I'm trying to do, as outlined in the OOC.

YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO NOTICE THIS OVER THE COURSE OF LIKE, SEVERAL YEARS.

Anyway, thanks so much for waiting everyone. I've got the character sheet up over here, and the OOC (within which you find a little surprise) over here. You don't have to use the formatting / code in the CS thread if you don't want to; if you want to get fancier or keep things simple, go nuts.

Also, before you post anywhere, please sound off in the OOC thread one more time so I know exactly how many people I'm expecting! It'll be helpful for the thing I'm trying to do, as outlined in the OOC.
Oooooo~ A surprise? XD also I just casually happen to be listening to the darling in the franxx soundtrack at the moment lool =v=P

Links to the ooc and sign up are just a couple posts above you. And there is a link to our discord server, if you're interested, somewhere in the ooc. Link might be expired though.

I haven't watched any of the mentioned shows, but I like Mecha. I wouldn't mind being an engineer character

It's possible that we'll have an open slot; I'll have to check whether we're at an odd or even count at a little while.

If there is space, I'll likely open up applications to give everyone the chance to apply; from there, I'll likely talk to the group to see who they think would add the most to the story or cast.

We have a spot open for one more, for those who are still interested! In five days, we'll be taking a look at all the sheets submitted and picking the one we think would be best to include out of the lot, in order to give all those who were interested before the deadline a chance. Next monday, we'll be looking everyone over and picking someone to include, so please get your sheets in by then if you're still planning on submitting.

Thanks everyone!

We've got one slot open! As stated before, we'll be looking through the applications submitted--if there are multiple--and picking the one that we think would best gel with the rest of the cast. Not sure what the immediate timeframe for this opening is going to be, but I'm willing to give things at least a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back