• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Dormant Hearts [Currently full] (Mecha RP, FranXX / TTGL style)

Slight bump on this, still looking for one more person! Summaries of everything that's happened so far available upon request.

Interested

Awesome! Feel free to post a character in the CS thread; I'll be keeping this open for a while after you post to see if anyone slides in, and if no one does, or if the group decides you're the best fit for us, then we'll be in touch!

Actually, nevermind. Don't have the time. Sorry.

Aye is this still open? Count me in if so

At the moment, the way things are being handled, since quite a few people are interested, is that anyone who is still interested is free to submit a character sheet, at which I'll be talking with the rest of the players to see who everyone feels might be the best fit to bring into the story at this time. This is to ensure that everyone who might be interested has a shot at getting in.

Well I'm not sure if the spot is still available, but hope it is (... btw, I did this in a little of a hurry, so if there's something wrong I'll gladly fix it)

• Column Citizen Dossier: [Daisuke Shinguji]

Date of Birth: December 28th

Height: 1’65’’

Personality Profile:

[Daisuke is very reserved, polite (at least in public) and well mannered, as expected of the child of a high class family, but also he is resolute and hard working as expected of a child of a military family, but under that hard shell he is a caring and insecure boy.

However, his personality has 3 definitive characteristics:

Determined: "Make your Combat Stance Your Everyday Stance": determination is an important characteristic for a Miyamoto, after all, a family that is dedicated to fight shadows needs it in order to continue with this mission and enforce it on others. For him, determination is not about to set rules for a goal, but to set rules for your life, in that way you will achieve your goals naturally.

Intelligent: Although Kensuke had never been precisely a genius and he realised that determination doesn't help much if it's not properly focused, that's why he appreciates the intelligence. Only through intelligence it is possible to focus the warrior's strengths (like determination or bravery), the conditions of the fight (ground, moment) and even the weakness of the enemy.

Then he works hard to evolve from the mere warrior who might win fights to become the strategist who shall won the war.

Distant: well he is a child raised in a powerful family with an aristocratic past, for many people he is gentle but distant, the kind of guy who never used slang, and the straight A student type.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back