• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Keggee311

The southern tip of the Rockies in New Mexico have been the site of many of events both good and bad. Though it wasn't until about ten years after the civil war that miners had discovered something valuable... Gold, glorious gold was found in both the rivers and small rocky peaks that trailed down from great mountain range.

In the span of only two years a bustling town named Dorado had arose. Miners flocked to the area along with all sorts of people and cultures trying to strike it rich. It has also grown to the point where two cattle barons fight over grazxing rights, outlaw gangs come for repreave. The law is lax because of the dangerous environment but intervene when needed. What will be your story?

This a wild west roleplay. The sky is your limit be who ever you want. A Madam, gunslinger, miner. The imagination is your limit. I only ask is you try to post at least a complete paragraph and post every few days.

Okay this is going to be a really strange request; Could I play a guy who secretly dresses up as a woman to sing at the local tavern? I don't know if they have a name but hopeful you know what I mean

Absolutely interested too :)

I'm gonna try and get it up today. It just depends on if my twin toddler terrors will let me. I'm at won at the moment so I can't actively work on it as of yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back