• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy DOOM THE WORLD (Post-Apocalyptic search)

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
So, I’ve been playing a lot of Fallout 4 lately, and before that I was playing Code Vein, so I’m in the mood for some kind of post-apocalypse setting.

A little about meself. I pretty much always use anthro/furry characters. That’s just how I roll. Your character is free to be human or whatever else you want them to be. My post length varies based on the situation. If it’s a conversation between two characters, I probably won’t put much. If it’s setting a scene or describing action, I can usually add more. My reply time also varies wildly, but I’m almost guaranteed to reply at least once a day. You can reply whenever you have the time, as long as I’m not waiting for weeks on end. If you lose interest, let me know and we try to work it out or decide it’s best to drop it.

Now, for the interesting stuff. First of all, I’d like to mention that I am not looking for a zombie apocalypse. There can be zombie-like creatures as a side effect, but I don’t want that to be the apocalypse. I’m looking for something that devastated the world, causing changes the likes of which no one had ever seen.

As for stories, I have one general idea inspired by one of the vaults from Fallout. But I’m otherwise open to suggestions.

Similar to the Fallout situation, the world has been destroyed and only a few people managed to escape into the safety of several Vaults. What they didn’t know was that these vaults were intended as experiments, with the occupants as the unknowing test subjects. One such vault experiment looks to see if they can strengthen the human race over the course of several generations. Children in the vault are put through rigorous training to push their limits, being told early on that those who do good will go above ground to help people. In reality, those who achieve good results are harvested for their genes, which are used to make the next generation. The story focuses on our two characters: children who were born in the vault after several generations and are being trained to be as strong and smart as they can possibly be. This training is all they know, and they long to be chosen as one of the heroes who goes above ground to save the world. However, when one of them learns the truth of the vault, they fight back against their “caretakers,” and escape to the surface, which has long since changed since the vault was sealed. (I know I said my characters are furry/anthro, but for this my character could at least start human before likely going through some kind of mutation. I dunno.)

Last edited:
So, I’ve been playing a lot of Fallout 4 lately, and before that I was playing Code Vein, so I’m in the mood for some kind of post-apocalypse setting.

A little about meself. I pretty much always use anthro/furry characters. That’s just how I roll. Your character is free to be human or whatever else you want them to be. My post length varies based on the situation. If it’s a conversation between two characters, I probably won’t put much. If it’s setting a scene or describing action, I can usually add more. My reply time also varies wildly, but I’m almost guaranteed to reply at least once a day. You can reply whenever you have the time, as long as I’m not waiting for weeks on end. If you lose interest, let me know and we try to work it out or decide it’s best to drop it.

Now, for the interesting stuff. First of all, I’d like to mention that I am not looking for a zombie apocalypse. There can be zombie-like creatures as a side effect, but I don’t want that to be the apocalypse. I’m looking for something that devastated the world, causing changes the likes of which no one had ever seen.

As for stories, I have one general idea inspired by one of the vaults from Fallout. But I’m otherwise open to suggestions.

Similar to the Fallout situation, the world has been destroyed and only a few people managed to escape into the safety of several Vaults. What they didn’t know was that these vaults were intended as experiments, with the occupants as the unknowing test subjects. One such vault experiment looks to see if they can strengthen the human race over the course of several generations. Children in the vault are put through rigorous training to push their limits, being told early on that those who do good will go above ground to help people. In reality, those who achieve good results are harvested for their genes, which are used to make the next generation. The story focuses on our two characters: children who were born in the vault after several generations and are being trained to be as strong and smart as they can possibly be. This training is all they know, and they long to be chosen as one of the heroes who goes above ground to save the world. However, when one of them learns the truth of the vault, they fight back against their “caretakers,” and escape to the surface, which has long since changed since the vault was sealed. (I know I said my characters are furry/anthro, but for this my character could at least start human before likely going through some kind of mutation. I dunno.)
I'm interested!

The Vault story is currently closed, but I am still looking for something apocalyptic in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back