• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Doodle

Also before anyone comments on the hands...
I can't draw hands, I'm sowwy T-T

How long have you been drawing? I want to make a Discord Server for people who are Artists who are just starting out, a place where we can share our favorite reference material, and improve over time as artists.

Also, she's very adorable!

Edit: I literally only have one completed work of art.

Thank you!
I originally started drawing as a possible career about 6 Years ago, yet I'm really under the Radar.
Sadly, I don't have a discord. Yet you are free to post it on the discord yourself if you'd like! Just please be sure to Credit me if you do. :3

Thank you!
I originally started drawing as a possible career about 6 Years ago, yet I'm really under the Radar.
Sadly, I don't have a discord. Yet you are free to post it on the discord yourself if you'd like! Just please be sure to Credit me if you do. :3

Well, i was thinking about opening a thread as well. Six years a long time! If that was only a doodle, I can't imagine how beautiful and brilliant your other art is!

I just want to have some place to improve over time with artists who are either just starting out, or with artists who have some experience and are willing to give critique on my art.

That's a cute drawing. Made my day.
On that note, I too, can't draw hands proper. Usually one way to go about it is to add gloves. It's how I got by with hand details.

Aww! Thanks so much!! You don't know how much that mean stuff to me!

I'll be sure to post more doodles and complete artworks on my page, so feel free to check them out when I post! :3

This is so cute! Your style of art looks so much more alive and happy than mine currently does. Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back