• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cheetopuffie

Sharpie Marker Eater #1
Don’t You Want to Become God?

It probably wasn’t a good idea to start a cult on a obscure online forum in the first place, but did they even remotely think about that? No! It was just supposed to be a joke, a little spam post for shits and giggles. Well, it turned out to be a lot more than what they intended.

A group of teens from the little town of Gaines Oaks up in the Pacific Northwest thought it would be a hilarious idea to start a online cult, The Children of Asmoday, as a fun little joke. The joke turned sour and now they’ve got blood on their hands. The Children of Asmoday quickly grew in popularity online and started getting some...not so pleasant new members. Now having to deal with deranged sociopaths hunting them down and being cursed by pissed off demons, they may not get out of this alive.

This is a horror based, cult themed roleplay where a group of teens have to get out of the mess they’ve created it. Of course there will be some romance and platonic relationships involved, as well as some angst. Said teens will also be gaining some new powers or abilities throughout the roleplay as a effect of being cursed.

-This Rp will be casual, with one paragraph reply minimum per every 3 days
-Is open to all ages!
-LGBTQ+ friendly!
-Horror Genre with Supernatural/Demonic themes

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to the thread or even PM me! I’ll be linking the character sheet thread shortly! <3

main: Realistic or Modern - Don’t You Want to Become God? (Main)

OOC: Realistic or Modern - Don’t You Want to Become God? (OOC)

Last edited:
potentially interested. question, do you prefer realistic or drawn face claims?

Hello! I am definitely interested. Could you tell me a little bit more about the powers they would be cursed with?
Hello! And thank you so much! Powers could range to from infinite youth/fast regeneration, teleportation, reality warping, illusions, shapeshifting, mind control or telekinesis, pyrokinesis, summoning of objects, being able to predict the future, inhuman-like strength or intelligence, and overall heightened senses.

Hi, this looks spicy. Mostly caught my attention cause we have the same face and I got confused for a second.

But seriously this looks cool and I think it'd be interesting to join.

Hi, this looks spicy. Mostly caught my attention cause we have the same face and I got confused for a second.

There is an Imposter among us

Haha! Yeah I really like Ralsei! But we’d love to have ya! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back