• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don’t You Want to Become God? (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
oh ! im assuming there are already established relationships (i.e. friendships) amongst our characters..? or are all our characters sorta strangers to each other?

Most of them seem to be friends, but morph is completely new to them at least

I just cant wait for morph to get more in the picture, they are a full blown shapeshifter with an inhuman form, but they spend most of their time shaped as a human Because they were once one.

they probably won’t show up until they are needed but i oh so hope that someone eventually interacts with their comments under the cult posting

I just cant wait for morph to get more in the picture, they are a full blown shapeshifter with an inhuman form, but they spend most of their time shaped as a human Because they were once one.

they probably won’t show up until they are needed but i oh so hope that someone eventually interacts with their comments under the cult posting
im about to throw my gorl in the thread :]

also, my oc is basically just,,, persephone lMAO

I’m ready for Morph to beat someone up

I also enjoy drawing. For example, my current profile pict i drew on my tablet a while ago

could I possibly get a recap of what’s happening right now so I can post later today?

could I possibly get a recap of what’s happening right now so I can post later today?

from the looks of it, almost everyone has met up. Miles has started the fake cult and they quickly get a response on the online forum they made. Now, everyone's planning on going on a drive and go to a hangout spot or something. Aera just got there

from the looks of it, almost everyone has met up. Miles has started the fake cult and they quickly get a response on the online forum they made. Now, everyone's planning on going on a drive and go to a hangout spot or something. Aera just got there
Got it! Thanks.

ugh, ya’ll are gonna hate me, but post WILL be coming tomorrow, not today
damn

wait no we’re smoking???
yay?!!!!
bro what if Amaterasu tries smoking
lung cancer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back