• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don’t You Want to Become God? (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Cheetopuffie

Sharpie Marker Eater #1
Hi guys! This is ooc and we can chat, post memes and just chill out! You can also ask questions or share your ideas here!​

I cant wait for this rp to kick off, the consept seems interesting. are there any plot points planned So we don't go too off course?

Im thinking, my character has isolated themselves for a long time, and they were just viewing the social media/fourms the cult is posted on when they decided to message the people that posted it

Im thinking, my character has isolated themselves for a long time, and they were just viewing the social media/fourms the cult is posted on when they decided to message the people that posted it
I think that would be a good plan for them to start interacting with your character! :3

I cant wait for this rp to kick off, the consept seems interesting. are there any plot points planned So we don't go too off course?
Heyo! So I won’t spoil too much major stuff but in the beginning the group decides to post the cult idea and then just go about their stuff for the night, having a good time. The next few days they start to get weird feelings that they’re being watched, they try shrugging it off but a few nights after posting the cult, they head to sleep and find themselves waking up at a cult sacrificial ceremony

Ah, alright. Im thinking my character could be the thing that makes sure they don't die Due to other cult members.
also because my character works the way they do, they could be any npc that’s around just basically absorbing information and “protecting” them after hearing they were joking.

Yo! This week there’s gonna be a bit of scarcity with my posts, I’m currently on exam week and trying my best, sorry for the delay with responses.

hello !! apologies for butting in, but I just rejoined this site after a 3~ year long break !! is this rp open still or no?

thank you so much !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back