• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Sup, loser." Annie greets in her laid back tone. Despite her seemingly negative term, she still greets him with a smile like she did with all her friends. She's still lounging in the chair sideways.

"Zim, it's probably not gonna be bad." She continues. "But it is sketchy, whether something would happen or not. I'll agree with you on that."

55E2CC9F-AE73-49F5-8B4E-D94CB7F2EA4F.jpeg
found new image woah!!!!!
Amaterasu Myōjin
“Teenagers start cult, they instantly regret it |Dhar Mann”

Amaterasu took another bite out of his pizza slice, damn, since when did dominos become this tasty? I mean, it was totally better since the last time he ate it! If only there were more slices left… He wouldn’t even need to eat in a month!… … That’s a big exaggeration.

But thank god he swallowed it, since hearing that they were supposedly forming a cult shook the jiggies(????) out of him. Cults were bad, weren’t they? No, no, we’re teens, how much worse can we make this cult experiment? He was seriously hoping to not see any type of goat sacrifices

please no goat sacrifices

“A cult? You mean- like, cult. C-U-L-T. Cult. Um- alright then. But, who are we worshipping?..” Amaterasu laughed awkwardly.

Since he wasn’t a big internet jumbo, Amaterasu thought that everyone believed everything on the internet and would act upon it, instead of just ignoring it. What if people came to their house? Is the door locked? It wasn’t locked when he came in. What if his 8 dads suddenly barged in?! Was that even possible?????

Alright, he’s probably overthinking, when it came to this, his friends totally knew better. They were probably posting said cult in one of those websites, what was it.. 12chan? Twitbeer? Facelook????? Any other major social media he didn’t know about???

Someone stopped his thinking by greeting him, oh, it’s Annie. Whom had called him a looser, as usual. Amaterasu smiled at Annie.

“Yo, not much, how about you, Annie?”

Zim watched Amarterasu fill in with the group and gave him a nod of hello. "Thank you ANNIE" He said, making sure to look at Willow in disapproval of what she said. "I just don't want someone to drop a bunch of bloodied sticks on my front door because of some stupid ritual." He was still in his head about why they were making and cult, it just didn't make sense to him. But maybe it could be funny, maybe?

"Whatever i'm getting another piece of p-" Zim started, trying to get up and face-planting into the floor. Immediately trying to escape embarrassment he got on his forearms and exasperatedly said "Who the hell tied my-", he really didn't even have to finish his sentence because he knew who did it. With a scowl on his face he sat up and tied them the right way again, "aye you, watch your back." He spoke, pointing directly at Willow.

Willow couldn’t hide her amusement. The grin on her face said everything he needed to know. “Or what? You’ll trip me?” she mocked. “I think you look great when you’re falling at my feet~”

She patted his head as she stood. “Amaterasu took the last piece. You’ll have to find something else to do.” She stepped around him on her way to the restroom. Secretly, she did watch her back, knowing he would quite literally kill her at a moment’s notice.

As the group of friends began talking, footsteps would be heard, they were quiet and made a slow tempo, from the shadows Gabriel emerged.
“Sorry,I’m late.”
he said simply to the entire group, he was honestly pretty scary though they were friends of him he was still…..mysterious in a way.He looked at the group with a cold face and a simple face,not smiling. He wished he wasn’t a scary figure it probably would’ve let him have more friends.

Jackson covered his mouth with his hand in an attempt not to laugh at the whole scene. He didn't want to die young, especially not from anyone in the same room. He calmed a little when he saw Gabriel enter the house and uncovered his mouth to greet him. "Hey, it's all good. I'm not sure if there's any pizza left though."

"Nothing much, just starting a cult." Annie says to Amaterasu.

She watches Zim fall on his face and doesn't hold back her laugh. Then she turns her attention to Gabriel. "Hey. You're not too late, we just got started." She says.

Miles shrieked at Gabriel literally emerging from the shadow realm out of no where, falling out of his seat and onto the hardwood floor in a tangled mess.

“Fucking hell man! You gotta stop doing that, gonna make me have anxiety problems.” Miles muttered the last part of the sentence under his breath, picking himself up from the floor. He looked a little bit flustered. “Okay, okay. I’ve got a good amount of weird, nonsensical stuff written for the post. I did put that creepy ass abandoned shit-shack in the woods there as a meeting place, thanks Wyn.” He scooted his computer slightly, turning the screen to show the others his work.

“There anything else we should add? Also I did put that the favorite cult food is Blue Koolaid and double stuffed Oreos.”

Wyn smiled at Miles and then adjusted her glasses to see what he had written. "Looks great, i'm sure plenty of people are bound to follow it." The girl said, optimistically. Personally she had been feeling that the group wasn't getting together as often so maybe this cult idea would ramp up the quality time.

Gabriel saw that he had scarred somebody….again….. he hated how he looked, if only he could look more friendly people would like him more .
“My apologies, it was really dark in the room where I had just came from, so once again I’m sorry for scaring you.”

"Blue kool aid? Hell yes! But yeah I agree." He nodded slightly at Wyn's words. He felt a little bad for Gabriel "Don't worry about it dude." He told him in a reassuring way, not wanting him to feel guilty for something like that.

“It’s okay Gab, I just get spooked easily. My peripheral vision is pretty bad. Don’t sweat it though!” Miles sheepishly grinned, furrowing his eyebrows slightly. He clicked ‘post’ on the little tab on the website, smiling to himself at his work as it uploaded.

And it was done!

Miles stared at the screen for a moment, squinting when he immediately saw a comment pop up beneath the post, just a single heart emoji and a like. Weird? A shiver ran up his back, it felt almost like someone was waiting on them to post it.

“Haha, that’s a little strange. Some creep must have just been lurking on the forum.” He muttered to himself, ignoring the pang of anxiety in his gut.

“Whatcha guys want to do next? Besides trashing the house. I’m fine with chilling out and just watching stupid movies or we can go for a drive or something.”

Zim had posted up on a wall, trying to hide his embarrassment of the fall. He just watched as the others conversed and a few more had arrived. He perked up at the sound of Miles' suggestion. "Fucking finally... Let's head out to our spot, whoever wants a thrill ride can hop in my car." The boy spoke with a smirk, knowing that he was going to give whoever choose his car a roller coaster of emotions. He stood there waiting to see what the others thought, swinging his keys on his finger.

Wyn also noticed the notification and how Miles had become uneasy for a moment. Hmm that quickly? The girl asked herself, but there were people trolling the internet 24/7 so I guess it wasn't a huge shock. She then sat back and waited to see what the majority of the group wanted to do, she was up for whatever.

Last edited:
“i’m going in your car.” Willow popped up next to him. “Gotta make sure you don’t chicken out~” She too had perked up at the suggestion of doing something else, having also gotten a little nervous upon seeing the immediate notification. She’d also gotten a bit claustrophobic.

“All of us in here will lead to a fist fight or something.”

As they were leaving, a comment appeared under the post along with a message request. Their username was “Morph”. It contained a brief message,

the comment:
“Hello, I couldn't help but notice the particular name of your group. The “Children of Asmoday” was it? I may be interested in joining it.”

the request:
From the tone of the overall post, i can tell you actually mean business. Few know what Asmoday likes to eat and it is quite peculiar that you know. This leads me to believe you actually may have encountered him. Where i may not seem to make the meetings unless they are important, I will remain present From within your hearts. All you need is call upon me and I will make my presence known.

with love,
the First Child of Asmoday, Morph

shoot shoot shoot

a ginger haired girl plowed down the street on a bike that was far to small for her. she was late ... again, and walking wasn't gonna cut it so she had stolen you younger sisters bike. Pink, complete with streamers on the hand and those weird colorful plastic things you put on the wheels to make a racket.
ayame pulled around the corner to miles' house, letting out a loud groan when she saw zim and willow exiting the house.
" hi guys ! bye guys ! " she chirped, jumping off of the bike and allowing it to hit the ground. perhaps she could have been more careful. stumbling towards the door she adjusted the strap of the bag hanging off of her back. " am i late !? i promise it's worth it this time, i heard about this place a few blocked away that fries chocolate bars in some kinda batter and apparently it's heavenly. thought we might want to try it !? "

ayame grinned, holding the bag up victoriously, then proceeded to collapse onto the floor in a huff. " biking sucks, exercise sucks, I need to get a car "

shoot shoot shoot

a ginger haired girl plowed down the street on a bike that was far to small for her. she was late ... again, and walking wasn't gonna cut it so she had stolen you younger sisters bike. Pink, complete with streamers on the hand and those weird colorful plastic things you put on the wheels to make a racket.
ayame pulled around the corner to miles' house, letting out a loud groan when she saw zim and willow exiting the house.
" hi guys ! bye guys ! " she chirped, jumping off of the bike and allowing it to hit the ground. perhaps she could have been more careful. stumbling towards the door she adjusted the strap of the bag hanging off of her back. " am i late !? i promise it's worth it this time, i heard about this place a few blocked away that fries chocolate bars in some kinda batter and apparently it's heavenly. thought we might want to try it !? "

ayame grinned, holding the bag up victoriously, then proceeded to collapse onto the floor in a huff. " biking sucks, exercise sucks, I need to get a car "
As Gabriel turned his attention from everybody he heard a familiar cherry voice, though out of everybody he was the most interested person, though he usually just listens happily when she talks and enjoy her company, even though he does none of the talking ayame seems not to mind his quietness and,’scary’ aura around him.
As she walked in he began to feel a level of awkwardness not knowing why this always happens to him when she introduces herself to everybody, he did a simple wave, it was awkward yet surprisingly cute wave. He did a small and quite smile towards her choosing not to say anything, though he felt like that was a terrible choice.

Sherri kept quiet as she glanced around a bit, unfortunately, most ignored her.. per usual. Though regardless she sat down and read one of the satanic books she had found at the school library. When it came to the weird and mysterious Sherri was the one to go to, she knew more than plenty when it came to the occult. Sherri would hum and yawn as she read.

ayame sat up, with puffed cheeks and her legs splayed out in front of her. a somewhat hilarious visage. she caught the wave from gabriel and grinned, leaning over and poking his shoulder with a laugh.

" stop looking so scared gabrielll. "

she sung, shuffling closer to the boy. she wouldn't openly admit it but it brought her some joy, teasing him. his reaction was just too cute to resist, like a puppy. the ginger looked around the room at her friends and tilted her head slightly. wasn't there a reason she was there ? airhead ayame strikes again.

" so !! uhhh - what have i missed ? "

ayame sat up, with puffed cheeks and her legs splayed out in front of her. a somewhat hilarious visage. she caught the wave from gabriel and grinned, leaning over and poking his shoulder with a laugh.

" stop looking so scared gabrielll. "

she sung, shuffling closer to the boy. she wouldn't openly admit it but it brought her some joy, teasing him. his reaction was just too cute to resist, like a puppy. the ginger looked around the room at her friends and tilted her head slightly. wasn't there a reason she was there ? airhead ayame strikes again.

" so !! uhhh - what have i missed ? "
Gabriel saw ayame shift closer to him, which to be honest scarred him like crazy and he felt more nervous becoming a hint of red on his cheeks this usually doesn’t happen to him when he’s around other people but usually happens when he was around ayame, she was evil, she knew what she was doing tugging at his heart strings slightly.
He renegotiate his father was going to be probably drunk and with some…prostitute….and possibly hit him once again so he decided to make a bold move he breathed in and out,”U-uh excuse me,Ayame….can I stay at your place tonight?” He remembered what he said and shakes his hands speedily blushing,”N-not with you like in your room, that’s creepy I meant with your family!”
He coughed in his mouth with anixety killing bum slowly though she looked beautiful today and he decided to be a bit bold and compliment a woman,’Y-you look beautiful too….” He said mumbling where she could hear it.

Last edited:
Miles rolled his eyes at the two, a little annoyed but a part of him thought it was a teeny tiny bit cute. “Oh would you two just kiss already? So much tension here tonight.” Miles grumbled. His eyes drifted over to the computer screen, his heart sinking into his chest once he saw the message underneath the post.

He felt like he was going to be sick to his stomach, an icy pang running through his body. Miles immediately shut the computer, it was just a joke. There’s no way any one would actually believe that shit.

“We just got finished with the whole cult thing, we still got time to go to our hangout spot Ayame. I’ll take a ride with you Zim, Sherri you want to ride with me?” Miles weakly smiled towards her, crossing his arms. Even though Miles was a massive asshole on a stick, he still had a soft spot for some individuals.

Zim grumbled something about how he still thought the cult was a bad idea before turning towards Willow, "alright - but none of your music. I hate it." He declared, before nodding at Miles and waiting to see if Sheri was coming too. "I got room for one more, any takers?" He asked, eyebrows raised. Someone else probably had a car and could take the rest of the pack.

She'd look too Miles. "S-sure..! I'm up for a drive.." She'd smiled and would walk toward miles waiting for them to go to the car. She'd pocket the book she was reading as she glanced toward Zim but returned to her quiet state. "Are we ready to go, Miles?"

“Y-Yeah!” Miles piped up in reply to Sherri, shoving his hands into his pockets, casting a look over at Zim and giving him a quick nod.

Miles felt a strange burning sensation in his skin, like it was literally on fire. He wasn’t allergic to anything so why the hell did it feel like he had a insane sunburn? Maybe it was just anxiety, a couple of drinks with his buddies at the hangout would help him chill out.
“Hey, is anyone else’s seasonal allergies bothering them or anything? I’m feeling kinda iffy but I should be fine.”

She'd look at Miles as she stood beside him as she'd hold her head a bit. "A small migrane though I probably will be fine without it." She chimed as she shook off the bad feeling. "Ready when you two are!" She'd look to Miles with a slight consern but shrugs it off as if nothing at all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back