• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Annie audibly snorts. "You serious? You really want to start a cult?" She says. She honestly wasn't really sure how to feel about it. Her sister wouldn't like it but it was just them being silly so she didn't really care. She was just here for the free food. Speaking of, she saunters into the kitchen to get some of the pizza that was offered. After getting a portion, she heads back to the living room, plopping herself down in a seat. "The Reaper? We can be more creative than that." She says before taking a bite of pizza.

“I say we worship King Miles. It’s his idea after all~” she mused as she moseyed over to Miles. She stared at the screen as if she was thinking hard about what to use, but really she was just zoned out trying to look smart.

"All hail King Miles then." Zim exclaimed, raising his cup to everyone then downing the rest of his drink. He still wasn't totally on board with this, it seemed like another one of Miles' "great ideas" but hey it was Friday night and there was nothing better to do. Besides, could it really do that much harm?

Annie rolls her eyes. "I dunno about anyone else but I'm not worshipping a loser." She says with a snicker. She leans, back getting relaxed in her seat and crosses one leg over the other.

Miles cocked a eyebrow at Annie, oh so he was a loser huh? “Oh sure thing Annie, as if you aren’t a loser along with me. I definitely don’t want to be worshipped by some weirdos online though.” Miles laughed, pondering to himself as to what the cult should be named.

“Hmm, what about Children or Asmoday? No idea what the fuck it means but it sounds like a sketchy religious branch for sure.” Miles cracked open a two liter, pouring himself a cup of sugary delightful battery acid, and then chugging it as fast as possible. His throat was just a lil dry.

Annie laughs along with Miles, snorting a bit. "I didn't say I wasn't a loser. I just said I wouldn't worship one, fellow loser." She says in a cheeky tone.

"Asmoday. . ." Her smile vanishes as she thinks for a moment. "Isn't that some kinda demon guy. Sounds familiar. But it works, definitely cult-y." She smirks she nods.

"Do we really have to make it all demon-like?" He sighed. "But Asmoday...it doesn't sound bad I guess. It fits quite well for a cult if you think about it, he's like a demon lord or something." He wondered if they were really going to attract anyone, who the heck would want to devote their life to a freaking demon?

“There’s no fun in a cult without demons. Soon we’ll be wearing all black and hanging upside down crosses.”

Willow sat criss cross on the floor by Jack’s feet watching the others converse. She’s impartial to the idea of an online cult, but seeing her friends get into something all together made her unbelievably happy.

Jackson squinted his eyes at the idea of himself along with the group wearing black and holding upside down crosses as if they were nuns gone wrong. "Yeah, uh, I hope it doesn't have to come to that."

In his mind they were doing this purely for fun, he didn't think much about it and he would most definitely consider dipping out if he didn't want to deal with it later on.

“Oh, loosen up Jack. It was a joke. It’s not like this will actually take off.” she giggled. Her idea of cults was based purely off of horror movies and imagination, and she definitely got cults a little mixed up with covens. She is only on board to get out of soccer practice.

He gave a small pout, "I knew that…" They'd probably just get the attention of a few weirdos or kids at the end of the day anyway.

He decided to get up and grab another slice of pizza, "Anyone want some more?" He asked lazily, he hadn't eaten much that day, too much gaming.

"Yes please!" Willow sang, holding out her plate and hoping Jack would make a good choice on picking her a perfect slice. Something like a cult could be fun, maybe it would get them all together more frequently. She liked when they were all together.

Zim huffed, "are we seriously doing this? Can't we just go drink and break glass in the woods like we always do when we're feeling a little angsty?" He asked, looking to everyone, especially at Miles.

Willow raised her eyebrows. “What’s the problem Zim? You scared? I’ll be here to protect you!” she snickered. After all, protection wouldn’t be necessary.

"Mhm." Jack took her plate and disappeared into the kitchen, in seconds he was back with more pizza. He gave her hers and sat back on the couch, just in time to hear Willow teasing Zim.

"Zim? Scared? Pfft-" he tried not to laugh at the thought of it. It was hard to imagine though since he was the scary one most of the time.

Last edited:
Zim just rolled his eyes at both of them and leaned against the wall with arms crossed, waiting to see how they were going to do this stupid cult.

Wyn thanked him with a nod, and began indulging in another slice. "Okay so..." She started, mouth completely full. "Child of Asmoday, definitely creepy... Could for sure see some creepypasta people getting into that." Wyn said, thinking of website she's visited a few times. Wyn was not much of a technology girl, she preferred to be reading or eating mostly.

Annie shifts in the chair, sitting sideways with her legs over of arm of the chair. "So we got a name. We just make a post about it on the web? Then what? Do we need a building now? One with no windows. Robes?" She says with a grin. Soon she starts laughing, giggling to herself. "This is bizarre, man." She sighs.

“Sorry Zim, I’m kinda getting bored of getting glass from beer bottles in my feet every time we go to smash shit. I’m gonna get tetanus or something like that, maybe flesh eating bacteria.” Miles glanced over his shoulder, then resuming to typing on his laptop.

“Um, let’s just put something about how we’re gonna survive the end of days and we’re hosting the anti-Christ or something fucked up like that.” The blonde suggested, glancing at the others to see if they would approve of his really stupid idea.

“Yeah and like, we’re selling out souls for eternal comfort and wealth?” He snorted, Miles definitely didn’t intend on them selling their souls or anything like that. It was pretty fun bullshitting around though.​

Annie laughs once more, even throwing her head back as her feet kick up. "Oh my gosh. . ." She sighs out. "Miles, my sister's gonna kill me some day and it'll be your fault. Just so you know. I probably need to get a will or something with all the crap you make me do." She snickers. Her sister was the nicest person ever, and everyone knew that but she certainly wouldn't be happy with everything her friends did. So Kathryn wouldn't kill Annie but that didn't change the fact that there would be punishments of some kind.

Last edited:
"i think Willow already sold her soul so she's out." Zim pipped in, one hand down a bag of chips he acquired.

Wyn nodded her head at Miles, "yes! Say it'll be near that abandoned house out in the east-side woods." She suggested, thinking about how much that place gave her the creeps.

2F42C856-A95C-46FE-A8E1-AD06B65E261F.jpeg
Amaterasu Myōjin
“Darn it! Doomed once again by faulty alarms!”

Amaterasu woke up, and to the poor boys dismiss, he was super duper extra mega extraordinarily late to another ‘friend meeting’ as he called it, it might even be over by now! He picked up his phone to check the messages, they had DOMINOS. He was going to miss on DOMINOS. This type of behaviour from his was unacceptable!

Aw god, who was he kidding? He hadn’t even gotten out of bed yet! Since when did he have this urge to be all on-time and tidy? Whatever! Enough brain now! He grabbed his glasses, quickly ‘tidied’ his hair (literally just passed the brush 3 times) and put on his glasses, looked at his calendar and scratched off another day from his calendar. “6 days left..” Myōjin murmured.

He rushed out of his room, only to be met by his 8 dads, who were sitting on their big-ass couch. They all turned to look at him,
DOOM was near, well, enough doom for him to really miss his friend meeting, if he could just… have some permission this time? It was common for him to miss meeting because his dads didn’t let him go.

“Hey…. Dads….” Amaterasu chuckled nervously, as he began to shit his feet away from the situation and towards the door. He wished to be invisible right now.

“…Where are you going?..” One of his dads asked, looking at Amaterasu firmly. “Just… You know… Going to see some friends.” He smiled sheepishly.

His dads looked at eachother, as if they were speaking with their minds. Who then looked at Amaterasu and nodded. Myōjin exhaled from relief. Phew, close one. Now, run!!!!

He ran all the way to Mile’s house, and at the door, was a very, very tired boy. Running isn’t his speciality. He entered the house and closed the door. And Amaterasu was lucky (and fast) enough to find everyone still here. He entered the kitchen, to find one last pizza sitting here. His luck was treating him good today. Amaterasu proceeded to remove the pepperonis (yes, he doesn’t like pepperonis, fuck you), and took a bite out of it.

The sweet release of pizza.

He picked up a napkin to hold the pizza, no greasy hands. He walked over to the room about everyone was in.

“H… Hey! I didn’t come late, did I?” he totally did.

Last edited:
"Yo, Amaterasu, don't worry about it, you didn't miss out on much." He stuck his tongue out a little. "We're about to start a cult or whatever, like those weird ones online and basically troll people." He summed up.

“Bite me.” Willow rolled her eyes at Zim. “You wish you had this soulless ass.” She scrunched her nose as she looked at him, a failed attempt to appear more intimidating.

“Is this gonna be our, like, headquarters?” She rocked side to side as she spoke to Miles. “Or is it a total one time deal?”

"Of course, Miles's house is like the equivalent of a trap house except for angsty teens like us." Zim declared, plopping down on the couch with whoever else was there. He was feeling antsy, wanting to get out and walk around a bit. His night had gone sour before this and this stuff wasn't making him feel any better. "Hey if we have to do this cult shit lets get a move on."

"True that." He agreed with Zim about the first part. "If you need any help with setting up the stuff on the site, tell me." He said to Miles then quickly finished his pizza slice in a few bites.

“Zim- Are you actually worried about this?!” She scooted over to HIS feet now. “It’s an anonymous website, not like your name will be on it.”

She entertained herself by untying his shoes and then tying the laces of both shoes together in order to inconvenience him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back