• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Cheetopuffie

Sharpie Marker Eater #1
Hi guys! This will be our main rp thread and I’ll be sure to get out a intro soon and we can hop right into it!

Stay tuned!​

Miles glared slightly at his computer screen, the glare of it hurting his tired eyes. Shouldn’t the others be here by now? His parents were out of town, separate business trips of course, and the group had planned on coming over to his place to have some pizza and screw around. He figured they’d just watch some spooky movies or whatever and binge some snacks, but he had a slight idea. What if they made a cult? Just a joke between all of them? It would be hilarious, imagine if this idea of theirs somehow ended up taking off and people actually believed it? That would be so damn funny.

Miles glanced down at his phone, typing out a message to the group chat on his broken display screen.
“Hey, you guys gonna be here soon? I got Dominos and some two liters.” His finger tapping on the send button. God he was bored.​

Annie felt the buzz of her phone and she pulled it out to look at the message. She typed back a response.

>"On my way, be there in a hot second."

She sighs, pocketing the cell again. Her sister wouldn't let her go until her homework was done and the older girl didn't believe Annie when she said it was due tomorrow. Rightfully so, because she's done it before and had to finish it last minute. But she had it handled. Honestly.

She approaches her friend's house and knocks, then proceeds to open the door right after. "I'm barging in!" She calls before entering without waiting for a reply.

>Good i'm STARVING

Wyn quickly typed back. She was just taking a stroll through the backwoods and had totally forgot they were supposed to meet. Excitedly she hurried back to the main road and over to Miles', who was only a few blocks away. She practically skipped to the front door and just went right in, they were way pass knocking at this point. "Hey guys!" She chirped.

Zim heard his phone buzz but ignored it, he knew it was Miles. With a sigh he left the driveway of the girl he'd just dropped off and started heading towards the meeting spot for tonight. He'd probably never talk to the girl again, especially after she suggested he come in and meet her parents. He had to get the hell out of there. Zim put his car in drive and shot a quick text back.
> Be there in 5

Sherri would book it to the meetup location >"On my way! Almost there!"
She'd sigh as she made it, Abruptly opening the door just as Annie would have shut the door on her face. "I-I'm here! I-I'm not late right?" She'd glance around at those who had arrived. Her bangs covering her vibrant red eyes as she'd stand awkwardly for a bit. "Uhm.. so what were we gonna do again..? You never said in the message.." Sherri rummaged through her bag, pulling out a book on the occult. "But.. I figured we could try some of this stuff.. see if it even works..?" She offered nervously.

Last edited:
"How can you be so bad at this...get the kill dude!" He yelled at the computer screen while frantically slamming his fingers on the keyboard then abruptly stopped. He fell back to his chair staring at the ceiling in disappointment when he suddenly heard his phone buzz, interrupting his silence. The boy grabbed it angrily but quickly felt nervous. He had almost forgotten about hanging out with the others, it wasn't something he was used to doing anyway.

>"I'm almost there lol"

As soon as he typed the message he got up, grabbed his jacket and bag, stuffing his money and phone hurriedly then rushed out of the door. With a fast pace he made his way to Miles's house which surprisingly wasn't very far from his own, arriving at his front door and giving it a knock. "Huh, it's open?" He pondered if it was polite to walk in or wait when he suddenly heard Annie's voice. He walked in.

Last edited:
Willow was, honestly, asleep when the message came through. She knew they were meeting up, but forgot to set an alarm. The buzz of her phone next to her face startled her awake, and she rolled her eyes at the message as she got up. She left no response, but the read receipt made it clear she saw it as she made her way to meet up with them.

“Oh hey, right on time. Don’t worry about it. Pizza and stuff is in the kitchen.” Miles mumbled, slouched over on the living room couch with his laptop. The main entrance of his parents house opening into the living room and kitchen.

“I hope getting here wasn’t too shitty, I know the backroads are kinda ass.” Miles pretty much lived out in the middle of no where, not really but it was still out of the way of town slightly. He sat his computer aside carelessly, practically tossing the poor thing and hopping up from the couch.

“Anyways, for my amazing, hilariously great plan. Why don’t we go on one of those weird ass website forums and start a cult there? How many gullible people do you think would believe that shit?!” Miles sneered, chuckling lightly, pulling his phone back out of his pocket to check his messages. Willow and Zim probably weren’t that far off, Miles wasn’t too worried about it, they always kept their word.

After saying hi to the others he let himself in the kitchen to grab a slice of pizza then sat down on one of the couches. Thankfully he didn't have much problem with the road, he was used to the place.

"Cult you say? Plenty of people believe a lot of crap they see on the internet these days. It'd be funny to see how many we'd attract."

Jackson barely looked into sites like that but he knew they existed, he found them weird and sometimes felt pity for those who truly believed that joining a cult would make their lives better. But most of the sites were just ridiculous and probably filled with kids. There's no harm in making fun of some randos online, is there? After all he did it all the time, just by himself.

“Cult? What the hell is going on.”

Willow slumped into the room with her eyebrows raised. “Are they even legal?”

She sounded although she didn’t want to do it, but she was pretty intrigued - Mostly because the idea came from Miles. She would jump off a cliff if he asked her to.

Wyn was over by the pizza when she heard Miles' idea. She sneered and smile, "hey i've seen one of those websites! Theres so much creepy shit on there." She decided on a piece of cheese and plopped down next to Jackson. With a mouthful of food she spurted out to answer Willows question "its totally legal, the internet is basically like a free-for-all."

Last edited:
"Yeah something like that, people always do illegal stuff but never really face consequences. 'Cause no one cares and most of them aren't that bad anyway." He said and took a bite from his piece."There are, of course, exceptions though." He mumbled while eating.

Zim pulled up to Miles' house, music blaring. He slammed his Jetta into park and killed the engine. With a sigh he hoped that his night would be better from here on out, and looked out the window. Damn, does Miles have to live in the middle of nowhere?
Within a few moments he was stepping into the house and caught the tail end of what Jackson was saying. "So we're doing something illegal now?" He asked, directing the question at everyone with eyebrows raised.

“Of course that’s what interests you.” Willow teased. “Miles wants to form a cult.”

She squinted at Zim, trying to decide if she was disgusted or impressed at how she could automatically tell he was with someone prior to this.

Jackson almost chocked at Zim's words. "Y-Yeah what she said." He blurted out as he pointed at Willow with his thumb. He found the timing too good.
"W-Wait that sounds just as bad." He realised. "It's an online one for the laughs." He corrected.

( Envy Envy maybe they can have a love/hate relationship lol)

Zim raised an eyebrow back at Willow then immediately scowled when he realized her thoughts. How does she always know? Ignoring her, he b-lined for the drinks and listened to Jacksons remarks. "Sounds like a stupid idea" he declared, pouring himself a cup of whatever was in the pitcher.

( Envy Envy maybe they can have a love/hate relationship lol)

Zim raised an eyebrow back at Willow then immediately scowled when he realized her thoughts. How does she always know? Ignoring her, he b-lined for the drinks and listened to Jacksons remarks. "Sounds like a stupid idea" he declared, pouring himself a cup of whatever was in the pitcher.
(i’d love that)

“What’s up with the cult idea anyway? Been watching too many horror movies?”

She crossed her legs and leaned closer
to Jackson as she awaited an acceptable response.

Jack nodded to her words. "Yeah, what's on your mind Miles?" He asked and finished his piece wondering if he should go get another.

Last edited:
Miles grimaced slightly before quickly hiding it, he always thought the two had something going on. “Oh you know, just how fast that everclear is gonna hit.” Miles nervously laughed. Nah he’d never do that, his friends were always welcome to his parents alcohol stash but he’d never deliberately put alcohol in anything. Miles wasn’t much of a drinker anyway, just a big talker. And a big wuss.

“When are the two of you gonna start dating? You’d be the perfect match, I see how you two act.” Miles snorted, grabbing his computer from the living room and setting it down on the kitchen table. Some cult forum already on the search bar of his computer

Cults4you.com

“Let’s get down to business, what kind of shit should be in our diabolical plans?”​

“Switching the topic to me is an unfair tactic-“ She sat up awkwardly. The teenage girl boy situation is always a bit.. tough. Bringing it up is the sole way to shut Willow and her never ending snarky comments up, but she couldn’t help but be curious of Miles’s intentions with the cult.

“Do you have a name for it?”

His face flushed for a moment and with a "tsk" he jolted his head, looking away from them in annoyance. "Just get on with the cult thing already, for fucks sake." He said not knowing how to react.

As Miles brought the computer he glanced at the screen, he didn't recognize the site but didn't think much of it. "Don't we have to come up with a god to worship or something?" He asked in a calmer tone.

“Well, I-I mean yeah but I haven’t come up with anything yet.” Miles stammered, his eyes darting left to right as he grabbed a slice of pizza and quickly shoved it into his mouth.

“Any ideas?” Miles spoke as he chewed through his pizza, swallowing the large lump afterwards.​

Zim snorted at Miles' comment, he loved anytime when Willow got called out.

Playing along even though he didn't want to, "Azazel." he said, mostly as a joke. He had heard that name once in religion class, probably missed the details.

--

Wyn giggled, "Miles you know it'll never happen" she explained. She never thought of anyone in their group being together together, but hey it could happen.

Last edited:
“You can’t use the name of an actual demon.” She rolled her eyes. “Use that big brain of yours and come up with something better.”

Willow knew he was laughing at her, and she made it a point to show no weakness. She would do anything for Zim, but only for the right price.

Wyn pushed her blonde hair behind her glasses and got up on her knees on the couch, she gave a smirk and dramatically said "What about.... The Reaperrr? Oooooo" she spoke, giving off spooky spirit fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back