• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Don't tempt me Mafia Man: MxM

High King Elliot

King Elliot of Fillory
I would prefer to rp with people around my age. I'm asking you to be 18+ please.
××All roleplays will follow the sites rules and regulations.××

You must be thirsty. Here. Grab a seat and let's get started.

I am currently in the mood for a dark MxM romance including but not limited to...

Mafia//Detective
Mafia//Mafia
Mafia//Citizen
Mafia//???

Can you see where I'm going with this? I'm looking for a forbidden love kind of story. There will be many things associated with the Mafia in this post; violence, weapons, and blood. You can see more details like a profile and plot lines down below if interested!

×Name, Elliot

×24 years old

×Full-time Worker drone

×Super Chill

×Little to No Triggers

×8+ Years of Roleplaying Experience

×3-20 Paragraphs for Post Length

×4-7 Average post length

×Quality Posts

×Gets Overzealous Writing Sometimes

×Mucho Details

×OCC Approved

×Pre Plotting Approved

×No Plotting Approved

×Ghost Friendly

×Busy Life, No Problem! Just let me know!

What I ask from you...

∆ Post once a week or more

∆ 3+ or Mirrored paragraphs

∆ 18+ Please! I would like to rp with people close to my age

∆ Decent Grammar and Punctuation

∆ Use PMs on this site to do and occ

∆ If you want something changed or are not feeling it, just ask! I don't bite.

21819761_127709417971016_3718027972670652416_n.jpg
Name: James "Slugger" Martino
Height: 5'11"
Eye Color: Blue/Gray
Personality: A bit of a rough stone. Often rubs people the wrong way with one meeting. What James lacks in intelligence he makes up for with determination. If there is a job that's needs to be done, he will give it his all, no failure accepted. He throws himself into the family's work, no questions asked. Loyal, hard headed, protective, and motivated.
Likes: Loyalty, people who tell the truth, food, music, fast cars, dangerous life styles, city life, pastries
Dislikes: Liars, police officers, snitches, green vegetables, drug addicts
Criminal record: Bribery, money laundering, multiple accounts of assault and battery. James currently works at a bar owned by the mafia.
Weapon of Choice: Baseball bat

Please PM me with any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back