• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don’t Tell Me to Calm Down

Jamie went over to Carmen when the whole service was over "Hello love." He said softly smiling as she turned to face him and englufed her in his long arms "Its been too long, I'm so so sorry for you and your family's loss." He told her genuinely.

Max gave a small nod watching Mila as she watched the small TV in the room "Yes, there was a nice private school not too far from us. That way she can still come home."

He nodded slowly, just watching her. “ I just want her safe.” He mumbled, smiling at the way she scrunched her face in concentration. “That’s definitely your concentration face.” He murmured.

She just nodded and sat down with him. “I don’t know if it has even fully sunk in yet.” She sighed. “Have uh, have you heard from Eddie today? I know he’s grieving in his own way but he’s not shown up for her funeral.” She mumbled.

Max gave a quiet laugh and nodded some "I don't know what you're talking about." She said before cuddling into him more "How are things going with the Otto situation?"

Jamie gave a heavy sigh as he sat with her and gave a small nod "I know, and I'm not making excuses for him...but Carmen he isn't doing well at all. He's using on and off and its only to get out of his own damn head. He is constantly locking himself away and shutting even me out. This has been going on for nearly a year now, I'm honestly not going to be surprised if we find him in a hotel room dead by his own hand.." he explained truthfully to her.

She frowned and watched him. “Why is this the first I’m hearing about it?” She asked him. “We may not be married anymore but he is still the father to my children…. I uh… I need to go.” She told him quickly, going to find Wayne and ask if he could take the kids home so she could go check on Eddie.

He frowned and shrugged a little. “Right now…. Clearly not good.” He mumbled, staring to struggle to keep his eyes open, “he’s winning.” He mumbled, giving her hand a squeeze.

Jamie frowned and gave a heavy sigh "Because when he did somewhat open uo he told me not to burden you with it." He explained before she went off to find Wayne.

Eddie groaned when he heard a loud knock at the door to the trash hotel room he had checked himself into. "GO AWAY!" He slurred out not wanting to be bothered.

Max frowned deeply and squeezed his hand back giving a small nod "Is there...is there anything I can do to help?" She asked quietly as her guilt started to take hold of her.

She frowned and went back down to the front desk, explaining to the girl there she was worried about him, eventually managing to persuade her to give Carmen a key, heading up and going in anyway “Shit. Ed.” She muttered, heading over to where he was laying on the floor, “Ed what did you take? I’m not mad I need to know I’m case you get sick.” She coaxed, helping him to sit up, frowning at the photo in his hand.

He frowned and just watched her for a minute before he had the energy to respond. “Just get me a bucket.” He told her quietly, as he started going clammy again, pressing the call button and hearing Milas voice asking for cuddles.

Eddie frowned deeply when he heard Carmen's voice. He clutched the photo of him holding Tilly in the hospital close to him and turned away from her as she came near him "Special K.." he muttered, his old reliable. It was when he felt her hand on his shoulder that he broke down into sobs still staring at the photo.

Max got up quickly and grabbed him a bucket. She picked Mila up afterwards and sighed heavily "Hold on baby, Kepa isn't feeling good." She murmured when the little girl started fussing in her arms.

She swallowed a little and sat down next to him, just holding him propped up against her and looking at the photo. “She was so tiny. Especially seeing as Jack was so big for a newborn.” She mumbled, “Did you know today was Saturday?” She asked knowing he sometimes missed a lot when he was getting high and she wasn’t sure if he meant to miss the funeral or not.

She frowned and held onto her mom tighter, refusing to be put down. “No! No I want cuddles!” She told her, trying to get back into the bed to get to daemon until he started chucking up, Mila staring at the bucket with wide eyes when she noticed that it was mostly red. “Kepa got a boo boo.” She told her mother.

Eddie whimpered quietly and gave a small nod "She was so precious..." he whispered befoee gulping softly and shaking his head "I missed it didn't I?" He whispered before yelling out in anger towards himself when she told him that he had "Goddamn it!!"

Max frowned deeply and kept her against her "I know but he is sick baby." She said going a bit wide eyed when she saw how red his puke was "Yes he does baby.." she whispered before pressing the call button repeatedly.

She frowned and shook her head. “It’s okay. It’s okay Ed. You’re gonna be fine.” She coaxed him quietly. “You know she would laugh at you for that.” She smiled a little, frowning when he started going a bit more limp, seeing that familiar glazed look on his face as he really started feeling the effects. “I’m not going anywhere. I’m staying right here okay?”

He lay back once he was done just letting the nurses sort him out and letting it wash over him while he listened to them explaining to max that they were going to run a couple more tests but then he could go home and wait for the results there.

Eddie shook his head some as he started to feel the effects of the drugvtake him over. He layed against her and groaned some "I'm....worfless..." he slurred to her "Should have died already.." he said before closing his eyes and letting the high take him over.

Max listened to the nurses and thanked them as they helped Daemon out. She went over to him and smiled softly as Mila took Daemon's hand "We'll be home soon enough."

She frowned and held him, gently taking the photo off his hand and set it up on the nightstand, just holding him while she cried quietly.

He nodded a little and smiled at Mila. “Don’t leave your dragon laying around.” He told her quietly.

Eddie came to a little later still feeling the effects of his high. He frowned softly as he looked up at Carmen "Why did you ever say yes to me?" He muttered as he watched her "Why did you say yes to a date?"

Mila gasped softly and took her Dragon into her arms as Daemon handed it to her "Thank you Kepa." She said softly before leaning over in her mom's arms and kissing his cheek gently.

She frowned and watched him, smoothing his hair out of his face. “Because you were charming. And handsome and kind. You could make me laugh in the worst moments… and more importantly. Because I was falling in love with you Ed.”

He smiled and managed a wink at max, waiting patiently until they were done with everything and he was being sent home, leaning on max on his way out of there. “I think straight to bed, I’ll finish my paperwork in the morning.” He mumbled. “I need to get to him before he gets to me.”

Eddie shaking his head some and let a few tears fall "You deserved someone so much better....you and the kids. I'm nothing but a goddamn fuck up, no matter how hard I try. I couldn't do amything then, and I can't now. You're all better off without me in your lives." He whispered truthfully.

Max gave a small nod as she listened to him "Yeah I think that will be a good idea. I'll make sure to get you some tea as well to help settle your stomach." She said quietly as she got him in the car.

She frowned and shook her head. “Ed don’t be silly. Just because you and me didn’t work out doesn’t mean you aren’t a great father. Your kids love you. Tilly would have come live with you if I’d let her… you’re an incredible musician. Always have been. You just gotta learn to balance things… and I know I wasn’t exactly the easiest to handle.” She coaxed him gently.

He just nodded and frowned “that sounds good to me.” He mumbled, getting in the car and leaning back, smiling when he glanced in the rear view mirror to see Mila already asleep in her car seat. “Someone’s worn out.” He mumbled.

Eddie shook his head more watching her "No I'm not....fuck I'm a shit father Carmen. I left you with 5 fucking kids. Who the fuck does that? A fucking piece of shit, thats who. I sleep with women thinking I'll try to find someone to replace you...and I can't. I can't get over you,but all I ever do it fuck everything up."

Max noticed Mila and gave a small laugh "Yeah she sure is. Maybe we can all have a nap when we get back." She murmured before starting to drive.

She frowned and rubbed his back gently. “I kicked you out Ed. You were sick. And I was scared… I didn’t want the kids taking your drugs by accident…. If you were truly that awful of a person I would have taken the kids and left and never let you find us… but they love you Ed. I love you. Always have and always will.” She told him. “So don’t do something that’s gonna take you away from them.” She murmured, trying to soothe him.

He hummed quietly and just focused on the road ahead to keep the nausea at bay, going straight up to their room once they got in and waited patiently for max to join him, sending out a few emailed instructions in the meantime.

Eddie just stayed quiet after that crying in her arms just not wanting to leave her side "I should have been here for you....for Tilly....I could have been here to get her." He whimpered

Max got Mila in bed and came back up with a cup of tea "Sip it." She murmured as she placed it on his nighstand before cuddling up next to him.

He mumbled a thank you and just held onto her tightly once she was in bed, “I love you.” He told her quietly, tucking some hair behind her ear and just relaxing until his tea was cooled down, taking a few sips.

She frowned and just shook her head. “You would still have been away on your Ed. I never wanted to stop you doing the band. I just wanted you to enjoy being with us at home as well.”

Eddie shook his head some and hid his face in her chest "I shouldn't have done that fucking band." He muttered before startng to go out again against her.

She frowned and gently brushed his hair out of his face, moving carefully to get him a blanket and pillow knowing full well she wouldn’t be able to get him up onto the bed, soon calling Wayne to let him know Eddie was safe but she was gonna stay with him just to make sure he was alright

Wayne frowned deeply when he heard Carmen tell him she was staying with Eddie and sighed heavily "What should I tell the kids? They've been asking." He said quietly

Max sat at home looking at the clock and giving a heavy sigh seeing it was nearly midnight now and Clay still wasn't home. She was getting tired of these late nights with the boys getting into god knows what trouble. They'd been together for 10 years now and her patience was wearing thin with it all. She looked up with tired eyes when she heard a small tired voice call to her seeing their 5 year old daughter standing in the doorway rubbing her sleepy eyes.

She frowned and shook her head. “Just tell them he’s unwell but he’ll be back over tomorrow.” She told him quietly, gently brushing her fingers through his hair. “I think… I think we might be giving it another shot Wayne.” She told him frowning, wanting to hear his thoughts with how much she trusted him.

Lilah grumbled a little as she wandered over to her mother and reached to be picked up. “Mommy? I can’t sleep cause daddy said he was gonna give me bedtime story.” She mumbled and held onto her

Wayne frowned deeply as he listened to her "Are you sure you want that again? I love my nephew, but I don't want him hurting you again." He said quietly before giving a heavy sigh and making sure the kids were nowhere in earshot "You're in a hotel room with him right now while he is high as a kite....I know he is grieving, but I want you and the kids safe."

Max sighed heavily and picked up her daughter to sit on her lap "I know baby, daddy is just out right now. I can read you another one if you want.." she said softly but frowned when she finally heard the door open and Clay come through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back