• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

Ronnie smiled watching Isaac trying to roll around and just got him propped up between them so he could see them both. “Oh Pumpkin did you just wanna see Daddy?” She cooed tickling his tummy a little.

Chris laughs softly and rubs Issacs back softly. “I love you baby boy.” He murmurs softly and kisses his cheek. He chuckles and smiles at the two of them.

Chris chuckles as he watches Issac and sits up a little, putting Issac beside Lana. “Lana and Ronnie are getting married.” He murmurs softly.

Lana cuddled her little brother close then smiled at them. “So Ronnies gonna be my actual mommy like properly now?!” She asked him happily.

Ronnie smiled seeing her get excited and watched Isaac squeal and get excited as well even though he had no clue what was going on. He adored his big sister and if she was happy he was happy as well.

Ronnie smiled and kissed his cheek gettin up to start getting dressed happily. “Alright... who’s gonna come walk the dog with me?” She asked going to get Bugsy ready.

Chris smiles as Lana jumps at the chance. He picks up Issac and stands up with him in his arms. “You two go and me and little man will get dinner started.” He murmurs and smiles st them.

Ronnie nodded helping her get her coat on then took her hand while they left. “Well take him to the dog park today.” She smiled some

Chris takes Issac into the kitchen and kisses his head. “What should we make for dinner tonight?” He murmurs and rocks Issac slightly. He looks through the fridge and pulls stuff out.

Isaac was squealing the whole time just watching his dad until Ronnie and Lana got home and he quickly reached up to Ronnie making grabby bands so she picked him up, cradling him close. “Oh look who’s still wide awake my handsome young man. You been helping daddy make dinner?”

“It was good. We had a long chat about what she wants to do going forward with Elvis, she said she would like to start competing.” She told him proudly.

“Well Ronnie said maybe we should start with competitions at home and then we can travel to them.” She told him grinning “Daddy can I please have some Coca Cola tonight with dinner?”

Ronnie smiled helping her get it out then got out a glass for her too. “You know I think maybe what we should do Lana... is get some photos done of you and Isaac... professional ones and then some of the four of us to go on our Christmas cards... what do you think?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back