• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. “Oh honey... good luck.l she told him nodding a little then went to say bye to the kids and finally left for the morning.

By the time Ronnie got back the house was a tip again and there was juice spilt all over the floor in the kitchen and Lana was colouring leaving pen marker on the floor while Isaac was screaming his head off in his bouncer and chris was trying to desperately tidy the lounge up. “Good morning babe?” She asked him going over and rubbing his shoulders. “Three times the work with two of them.”

Chris looks at her and shakes his head. “I got this.” He mutters and goes over to Lana and puts some paper under her coloring book to stop the pen marks. “No drawing on the floor Lana.” He tells her and then picks up Issac and rocks him. He didn’t want Ronnie worrying and thinking she couldn’t work. He didn’t want her to be stressed out. He wanted to help.

“Chris honey look at me... it’s okay... I know you can handle it on your own.” She told him getting him to put his cleaning stuff down and took Isaac into her arms for some cuddles. “I’m not expecting you to be superman though babe.” She pointed out and pecked hischerk. “Your hair is finally coming back in.”

Chris sighs softly and smiles a little at her. “I can’t wait for it to grow back out.” He murmurs and watches her. He smiles and goes to get Lana ready for dinner.

She smiled some and watched him go getting Isaac a teething ring to suck on just cuddling him close while she took her shoes off and sat down, falling asleep within a couple minutes by accident.

Chris comes back down with Lana and sees Issac and Ronnie asleep on the couch. He chuckles softly and gets lanas plate ready and then goes to wake up Ronnie.

She grumbled a little then sat up and took Isaac up to his room going back down to have dinner. “So how did your meeting at the school go?” She asked chris quietly once Lana had run off to play with the dog.

Chris gets the dishes in the dishes washer and the leftovers put away. He leans agaisnt the counter and sighs. “The girl still insists Lana did it and the moms a bitch so it went no where.” He mutters.

She frowned some and sighed heavily resting her head back against the chair. “Shit.... I think we need to change her school. End of this year. Send her to the other middle school across town. It’s right on my way to work I can drop her off in the mornings.”

Chris nods a little. “I think so too.” He murmurs softly and goes over to her. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her cheek. “I love you.”

She smiled and just about melted under his touch, leaning back against him even more. “Well until then you can keep doing that cause that feels amazing.” She grunted happily.

She stayed there until she felt herself starting to fall asleep. “We better get up to bed.” She mumbled and turned around slipping her arms around him tightly, kissing him softly. “Race you to bed.” She grinned before taking offf

Chris chuckles and nods. He follows after her quickly and picks her up when they get to the room. He spins her around and lays her on the bed.

Ronnie giggled and held him close happily. “I love you chris. So very much.” She murmured. “And so do the kids. We’d be lost without you.” She murmjred kissing him gently and pulled him to lay in bed with her.

She fell asleep fairly quickly after that and woke up late into the morning sitting up carefully and seeing chris was bringing Isaac in. “There’s my big boy... what you got there baby?” She asked reaching for her son and cuddled him close seeing he had a small box in his fist. “What are you holding onto?” She cooed and started trying to
Pry it out of his hand gently. “Chris did you give him this? You know he’s just gonna shove it in his mou-“ she stopped dead when she realised it had her name scribbled on the top.

She looked at him and just nodded crying happily and reached for him to come closer. “Of course I’ll marry you chris.” She whispered reaching for him.

Chris smiles and holds her close. “I wanted to make it more romantic, it with two kids that takes a lot of effort and planning.” He murmurs. “Not to mention free time.” He smiles and kisses her softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back