• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

“It’s okay... I’m surprised it hasn’t happened sooner.” She murmured and kissed his cheek gently. “I love you... always remember that for me.” She whispered

She stayed close to him all day and stayed quiet while Isaac visited letting chris see how upset it was making their little boy to see his dad like this so he could make his own decision.

Chris holds Issac close and kisses his head softly. He knew it was making him upset, he could see it. He also knew he didn't want to stop seeing his son. He frowns and watches him sadly. He knew this would have to be the last time he saw him and it killed him. He had already lost one kid and this felt like losing another. He looks at Ronnie and sighs.

She just nodded at him and wiped her eyes gently. His mother had barely
Spoken a word to her since he’d gone into hospital and tonight was no exception. She took Isaac to go get some dinner a little while late leaving chris and his mom alone. “She will not cope with parenting on her own.” She muttered. “I’ll probably have to take custody of him” She told chris shaking her head some.

Chris looks at her and glares. "DOn't even think about it. She's an amazing mother." He snaps at her. He was so tired of his mother's unnecessary hate for Ronnie. She couldn't even put it aside while he was dying. "What is your deal with her anyway?!"

“She’s a princess. She wants what she wants when she wants it.” She muttered and shook her head. “She refuses to let you come home to die. Wants to keep you here in this horrible place.” She muttered knowing full well it had been Chris’s wish to not go home.

Chris watches her. "You know I chose this. If staying here gives me even the slightest chance of getting better I'll take it. Being home wouldn't do me any good. And she is not a princess. She's kind and caring and just wants the best for our family. If you can't accept that you better believe before I die I'll make sure you have no rights to Issac. Whatever I have to do."

Ronnie got back up there with Isaac asleep in her arms and sat down by the bed sending the tension between him and his mom. “If I help you will you eat something?” She asked chris quietly setting Isaac down next to him so they could have cuddled.

Chris holds onto Issac and smiles at him. "Yes please." He murmurs softly. "Just soup." He murmurs. It's all he had been eating, all he really could.

She nodded and went to get him some then sat with him having to feed him again then spent the rest of the night by his side after they had sent his mom and Isaac Home. She woke up early and looked over at chris just frowning some seeing he was awake but not really moving much and it looked like t was a lot of effort for him to breathe, something was telling her it would be today. “Chris... you doing okay sweetheart?” She murmured stroking his hair back gently.

Chris shakes his head a little and watches her. He could barely breathe and he didn't feel well at all. He looks at her and holds her hand as tightly as he could. "Lay...With...me." He manages to get out. He wanted to hold her one last time.

Ronnie climbed into bed with him hugging him close and holding him to lay back against her. “I love you.” She whispered just keeping him right by her and pulled a cup of water over with the straw. “Here. Have some of this.” She murmured.

She set it down and just lay with him kissing his cheek and singing to him softly. She was there with him like that for hours until his mom and Naomi arrived and then she still didn’t move refusing to let go. “He’s barely drunk any water since we woke up. Maybe four sips.” She told them

Naomi frowns and sits on the other side of the bed. She holds his hand softly and watches him. "I love you, Chris." She murmurs softly and kisses his cheeks softly. She looks at Ronnie and frowns. "Is this it?"

She just nodded silently and held his hand tightly keeping him close. “Me and Isaac are so proud of you... you fought hard as you could.” She whispered kissing his head again. “You give Lana all the hugs in the world for me Okay?” She whispered shaking a little and seeing his nurse was coming in to help out through the end.

Chris holds onto her hand as tightly as he could. He glances up at her and smiles a little at her. “I love you.” He whispers and nuzzles into her more. He closes his eyes and realxes agaisnt her.

She let out a quiet whimper keeping him close and tight to soothe him trying her best to stay calm hoping he would just fall asleep and then not wake up not wanting him to be hurting at all.

She took a deep breath and kissed his head before getting off the bed finally and bursting into tears. “Rest easy now honey.” She whispered kissing his cheek and walked out of there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back