• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don’t Leave Me Like This

Ivar frowned deeply shakimg his head a bit "Don't be long." He said before getting up to follow him. He paused a moment at his question thinking of the best answer "They don't know. It could be either." He explained quietly

Max walked out trying to figure out how to get Greyson to Abi's but gasped when she saw Eddie's van already out front. She smiled widely at him and gave a small nod "Yeah, I have to drop him off though. Is that okay?" She asked as she made her way to him.

Carmen smiled tiredly hearing them bickering as they came upstairs, looking over when ubbe stuck his head in. “Are you winding him up?” She asked, heading the doorbell go again and Ivar turn to go answer it.

He nodded and smiled “I figured you weren’t bringing him to school… or leaving him in the trailer by himself.” He chuckled.

Ubbe chuckled softly as he came into the room and shook his head some "He winds himself up." He said quietly as he made his way over to her. She looked awful to him, worse than he had probably ever seen her and all of Ivar's worrying made sense now. "How are you doing?" He asked quietly while sitting beside her.

Max laughed lightly and nodded some "I guess you have a point." She said smiling as Greyson laughed a bit as well and pointed towards Eddie "Yeah thats Eddie, silly goose." She cooed smiling as he giggled again and pretended to act like he was shy when he noticed Eddie looking at him.

She shrugged a little, resting her head back. “Bored. I want to get out of bed and go out bur Ivar isn’t letting me. I understand why doesn’t mean I have to like it.” She mumbled. “How is torvi? And the children?” She could hear Alice’s voice now and ivars after the door opened and closed again

He smiled and waved again, chuckling as he pretended to be shy, waiting until max was in the van and soon drove to where they would drop off her kid, yawning a little while she sorted it out, drumming his hands on the steering wheel, fidgeting as always

Ubbe chuckled softly and nodded a bit "Both doing well, they cannot wait to meet their cousin. Ana asks almost daily if the baby is here yet." He said giving a hearty laugh before squeezing her hand some "Has he been looking after himself?"

Max got herself and Greyson situated in the van quickly so they could take off. She got him dropped off quickly and soon got back in the van "Thank you again Eddie, hopefully your friend can help me out today." She said giving him a small smile.

She nodded and smiled tiredly. “Not as well as I do it but he is managing. Ubbe… make sure he keeps looking after himself.” She told him quietly before falling asleep again, all her energy gone already.

He nodded. “I can call him using the phone at school. He might be able to get out here today.” He told her smiling as he drove them there.

Ivar came back into the room with Alice and sighed heavily "Come Ubbe, let Alice look over her." He said quietly walking out of the room afterwards. He gave a heavy sigh as they got downstairs "You see why I am worried?"

Max smiled happily and gave a small nod "Sounds great." She said happily before falling silent and humming quietly to his tape that was playing. As they finally got to the school she grabbed her bag and got out with him "I'll see you later, tell me what your friend says when you can!" She said before waving and running to the front door so she wasn't late to class.

He sat down with him and frowned, nodding a little. “Why is she not in a hospital?” He asked him frowning, judging by the look on ivars face that it was Carmen refusing to go in. “Halve your work load. Give it to Hvitserk or me to dish out. And take it back when you can. You need to be spending time with her not worrying about the accounts.” He muttered.

He nodded and waved to her, heading off to his first class and managed to call someone in between the next ones, eventually getting to lunch time and going to sit at the table, looking around distracted until he saw max

Ivar frowned deeply and gave him a knowing look "Alice says that she can be okay for now, but I know soon enough we will need to take her." He explained quietly giving a heavy sigh and nodding "I'll get it handled today."

Max walked into the lunch room later that day and gave a wide smile seeing Eddie already at the table. She went over and sat down next to him like she had done the previous day "Hey there." She said sweetly before pulling out her little sandwhich that she had packed.

He nodded and stood up, "Call if you need anything." He told him, heading out of there around the same time Alice was coming down the stairs, to speak to Ivar, looking concerned.

He smiled and waved, scooting his chair over so she could fit on the table, "Hey, Steve's gonna get down here after school is out, he's picking up another friend for work around that time so he can give you a jump start." He smiled at her.

Ivar looked at Alice as she came over and frowned deeply seeing how worried she looked "Whats wrong? Whats wrong with my wife?" He asked worriedly

Max smiled happily and nodded as she pulled her chair closer to the table "Sounds great. Thank you again Eddie." She said before noticing him munching on some pretzels again "Would you like part of my sandwhich? You need lunch too ya know."

She frowned and shook her head, setting her bag on the table and followed him to the kitchen to get a cup of tea. "Not much change from a couple days ago but I'm concerned Ivar. She keeps getting the Braxton Hicks contractions and every time she gets one it's taking her longer to settle afterwards. I know we already discussed her having the baby early but her medication isn't cutting it anymore." She explained, "She's just gone back to sleep but once she's awake again I would like for us to all have a discussion about her going into hospital for at the very least the remainder of this pregnancy," She told him.

He shook his head and smiled "I'm good. Wayne's got the night off so he promised pizza tonight. Gotta leave room for that." He told her smiling, chatting with everyone but noticing the way Patrick always talked to someone else when he was responding to Max, refusing to speak directly to her.

Gareth could sense the tension getting a little worse and turned to look at Max again, "When are we gonna get you down to come see one of our campaign sessions then? You should bring your kid, we could use him as a prop." He chuckled some

Ivar listened toher intently and gave a nod "Yes, I think that will be good." He said quietly before taking a deep breath "Thank you for all your help Alice. You've done wonders for her." He said softly giving her a genuine toothless smile.

Max chatted with Eddie and the guys but did hee best to ignore Patrick. She went a bit wide eyed at Gareth's suggestion but gave a small hesitant laugh "I uh...I'm not sure, I usually work doubles on Friday nights."

Gareth nodded a little then shrugged "Maybe not a good idea to let Eddie babysit... He'd come back to you with tattoos and a vest." He chuckled some while Eddie kicked him under the table, 'Babies can't come to the campaign anyway! That would just be stupid!' Everyone went quiet when Patrick had his outburst, Eddie turning to glare at him a little "So why do we let Mike come then?" He asked, quick as always to change things into a laugh.

She shook her head and smiled "You know she's always talking about you. Tells me all the trips you guys have taken, how many more she wants to take and how she's dragged you to so many different museums and shows and ballets. I don't know if she tells you herself, I know a lot of couples don't, but she certainly adores you." She told him, turning to take her tea back up to the room to finish the charting.

Max frowned deeply at Patrick's statement and soon started to gather her things. She looked at Eddie and gave a heavy sigh "I'll see you after school Eddie." She said quietly before saying a quick goodbye to the rest of the boys and leaving the cafeteria quickly.

Ivar gave a small chuckled but nodded softly staying down there for a little while longer to let Alice do her charting without distraction. Once she was done he made his way back up to Carmen just sitting with her until she eventually woke up again.

Carmen smiled a little seeing Ivar sat there, reaching for his hand. “He’s kicking.” She mumbled. She knew he was struggling to be excited for this baby with how badly it was affecting her, worried with him but still wanting things to go well for both of them.

Eddie frowned about to stop her before turning back seeing she had already left. “What the hell was that about?!” He questioned Patrick.

Ivar gave a faint smile and placed his hand gently on her bump "Is he now? Where at?" He asked softly getting a little excited. Ever since she had gotten sick he had kept his excitement low, constantly worried about both of their health these days.

Patrick crossed his arms and frowned deeply at Eddie "Why are you bringing that drama to our club huh?! I thought we all agreed this being a drama free zone, and yet you bring the girl who has the most drama in her damn life. Do you not remember your first senior year?! It was like every other week there was some new drama about her, it'll happen again soon enough." He spat

She smiled as she moved his hand to where he was kicking, leaning up against Ivar as all her energy was zapped quickly despite only being awake for a couple minutes. “I know… I know I said no to the hospital… I think it might be time to go though.” She mumbled, feeling really shaky and hearing Alice move to check her over quickly but not able to respond to her questions or squeeze ivars hand.

He grit his teeth and glared at him. “No more drama than your fat ass brought around you with people picking on you all the fucking time. Pack it in or I’ll let you be free for carvers team to beat you up again.” He spat.

Ivar frowned deeply but gave a nod to her "We will get you a stay then." He said seriously right when Alice came in. He frowned deeply as he noticed her breathing start to struggle and quickly pulled out his phone to dial 911.

Max didn't see Eddie again until the end of the day, avoiding him most of the time in the halls. She felt bad about lunch, and she didn't want to cause problems within his friend group. She gave a soft smile when she saw him by her car and waved some "Hey there..." she said softly as she got closer to him.

He smiled as she approached and stood up, "Hey, you get held up? Steve should be here shortly." He told her smiling "You okay? You gotta ignore Patrick. He's an asshole, got bullied the worst but has come out the meanest." He muttered, "I for one would have Grayson at a campaign and it's my campaign." He told her smiling. "Hey did you hear there's a real big storm coming through tonight, you got any tape for your windows?" He asked her "If not we got some I could come over and tape em up for you." He told her, wanting any excuse to spend more time around her.

Alice was getting her laid down a little better, going to get her bag from downstairs but had Ivar hand her the phone once she got back up there so she could give them a full rundown of what was happening, thanking them when they said they were sending an ambulance. "Try not to worry too much, she's not in any real danger right this second Ivar." She told him quietly, "She will be if we don't get her to a hospital with access to more equipment but for now she's okay. It's her body struggling to cope with being so unwell and having to carry a baby as well." She pointed out to him.

Max gave a small shrug and smiled a bit "I know, but I don't want to come between you and your friends." She explained before frowning some "No I don't have any actually. I ran out when the last storm hit." She said and blushed lightly when he said he'd come fix them up for her "Well if you do that I'll make you something to eat at least. I know you said its pizza night, but you could use the leftovers to lunch tomorrow." She said sweetly

Ivar handed the phone to Alice once she had came back up and sighed heavily "I know, I just hope they'll both be okay." He said softly before kissing Carmen's hand gently "We're gonna get you better beautiful. I promise."

He smiled and nodded "Sure, sounds like a deal." He chuckled quietly, chatting with her for a while until Steve's car pulled up and he helped him get her car jump started.

Carmen was in and out for a long while, aware of Ivar being there most of the time but finally she came around a little more in a private room, seeing him sat on his laptop, "Ivar.... What time is it?" She asked him quietly, reaching for his hand. This situation was so familiar for the pair of them that it no longer confused her to wake up like this.

Max smiled happily and nodded some. She gave a wave when she saw Steve pull up remembering him from her early years of highschool "Hi there, thank you so much for the help."

Ivar glanced over at Carmen as she started to wake up "Hey there, its nearly two." He said quietly before closing his laptop and moving closer to her. He took her hand in his and kissed it gently "We got you set up to be here for the time being."

She nodded a little, reaching for him, wanting him closer, "C'mere." she mumbled, "I love you." she told him quietly, smiling to herself, "You know I still kick myself that you're all mine?" she asked him, "Remember when you took me to your homecoming?" She smiled again. They had gone to very different schools and it had been a bit of a stir when he arrived with her, some random outsider as far as the rest of his friends were concerned.

Eddie was putting the cables away while they talked and came back nodding to Max, "I'll bring the tape over once I get home, got a couple bits to do first but I'll knock on your door." He smiled at her, not noticing the way Steve was watching him. For all the facade that Eddie put on for everyone around him, he really was quite shy and struggling now to actually make a move of any kind

ivar smiled softly and did his best to sit on the bed beside her. He vave a small chuckle as he stroked her cheek gently and nodded softly "Most beautiful girl there. My friends thought I had paid you to pretend to be my date." He said laughing softly before giving her a gentle kiss "I really am the lucky one in this relationship, finding a woman like you who expects every part of me."

Max smiled sweetly at Eddie and gave a happy nod "That sounds good, I'll see you then." She said before thanking Steve again and going to her car so she could pick up Grayson.

Steve stood there with Eddie watching as Max went off and raised an eyebrow "So uh...when are you going to ask her out?" He questioned as he folded his arms "Oh come on Munson you totally have the hots for her!" He said when he noticed the shocked look on Eddie's face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back