• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don’t Leave Me Like This

Jamie gave a small sigh and nodded some "I know love, its a load of rubbish." He murmured before making her look at him "We'll get through this though okay?"

Wayne pulled back some and shook his head "He won't Eddie, you know he doesn't care that much. He'll reach out try to get a phone number maybe, but the best you can do is try and get a restraining order. He probably will be back in by the end of the month."

He frowned and shook his head. “No Wayne he was… he was so angry. I can’t see him. I don’t want greyson seeing him…. I didn’t want max to see me with him.” He muttered, shaking a little and trying to calm back down again. “She’s pregnant.” He muttered. “But I don’t.,. I want the kid but we are so broke… and what if I can’t get clean?”

She frowned and just grumbled a little. She wanted to tell him right then but it wasn’t worth putting him through stress for the next month at all. They ended up having a really nice quiet night together until she had to leave at four in the morning to get to the airport, holding him just a little longer in the hotel lobby before finally getting her taxi, unaware their room wouldn’t be empty for very long at all.

Wayne frowned deeply and grabbed Eddie by his shoulders to get his attention "Edward Munson, stop it right now." He said seriously before giving a heavy sigh "Listen, he won't come back alright? Not unless you go seeking him out. You worry about not getting clean? Then look at this way, Max is a strong girl; loves you more than anythimg. But she loves her children too, and I can pretty much bet that if you don't get clean, she will take them away." He explained

Jamie hugged her tightly as she left that next morning giving a heavy sigh "Call me when you land okay?" He murmured before giving her a loving kiss. Once she was gone he made his way back up to the room and gave Jess a text stating she could come aroumd whenever she wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back