• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Don't Call This Love.... OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
oh no....... Tiger, what have you done!??!?!?!

We already have T-rexes, NOW WE HAVE HORSES TOO!!!!!!!!!!

By the way the Way Rowan fights usually ends up causing the equivalent of a Rock-n-Roll Lights show. Only with a lot more rainbow. So if anyone is watching the fight, I guess Epilepsy warning?

Morzone Morzone Just realized. Rowan makes illusions with no sound, Dax makes sound.

Dax and Rowan would make the perfect team XD

Dax just has to work up the courage to use his ability to speak with Rowan and let him know about it. Rowan would totally be on top of the idea of their awesome team-up. Was it ever confirmed whether Dax would be able to use his ability in the facility for speaking purposes?

Dax just has to work up the courage to use his ability to speak with Rowan and let him know about it. Rowan would totally be on top of the idea of their awesome team-up. Was it ever confirmed whether Dax would be able to use his ability in the facility for speaking purposes?
Not sure, but we'll find out! I'm honestly planning on him just talking at some point and hope he doesn't get shocked? Or maybe hope he gets shocked cause cheap drama but that would also hurt my feels because he's my innocent boi

Not sure, but we'll find out! I'm honestly planning on him just talking at some point and hope he doesn't get shocked? Or maybe hope he gets shocked cause cheap drama but that would also hurt my feels because he's my innocent boi
Maybe he would just request a notebook and a pen to carry around with him. Or a chalkboard. That would probably be less wasteful, though having to erase every time would probably be more annoying than flipping to a new page.

Maybe he would just request a notebook and a pen to carry around with him. Or a chalkboard. That would probably be less wasteful, though having to erase every time would probably be more annoying than flipping to a new page.
Yeah... but he never really learned how to write cause being on the streets doesn't provide much for education... though, he does have education up to about first grade, or at least whatever education a six year old gets on the Outskirts, if any. Do they have schools on the Outskirts?

Anyway, apologies for double post, but I'm turning in for the night. I'm just gonna tag Nom with my question(s) about the whole school thing, cause that might be important later.

P pushed What kind of education system do they have on the Outskirts, if any? Do parents send their kids to school or do they kinda just put them to work once they can? Are parents supposed to send their kids to school? Are there schools on the Outskirts?

Yeah... but he never really learned how to write cause being on the streets doesn't provide much for education... though, he does have education up to about first grade, or at least whatever education a six year old gets on the Outskirts, if any. Do they have schools on the Outskirts?
Being trapped in a facility with a bunch of other super-powered people sounds like a perfect opportunity for Dax to find a surrogate big bro/big Sis to teach him how to read and write.

Being trapped in a facility with a bunch of other super-powered people sounds like a perfect opportunity for Dax to find a surrogate big bro/big Sis to teach him how to read and write.

I mean, my next character will be incredibly literate. She could be a good big Surrogate Sis :D

Morzone Morzone When rowan uses his ability, does the light exist as its own entity? Or does Rowan act like a Light source? And if someone were to stand between him and a projected object, would the image falter?

The outskirts? No education unless the parents taught the children anything. Even they could be illiterate. Keeping the poor ignorant is a great tool on keeping power over them. The rich are educated and there are several people who try to teach the poor- but usually they want food and not education. As for education in the facility- they would offer you a chance to learn but the same with the poor- keeping people ignorant helps control them

The outskirts? No education unless the parents taught the children anything. Even they could be illiterate. Keeping the poor ignorant is a great tool on keeping power over them. The rich are educated and there are several people who try to teach the poor- but usually they want food and not education. As for education in the facility- they would offer you a chance to learn but the same with the poor- keeping people ignorant helps control them

Alright, welp, that means Dax can't read/write at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back