• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Don't Call This Love.... OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thanks for the response, but I have to agree that I don't think the RP is coming back.

That said, I am thinking about creating a new RP, one with a similar premise that we could re-use these characters in. Because honestly I was having way too much fun with this to just give it up. If you guys are up for it, let me know.

Sure, I'd give it a look at least. :) I'm a bit busy offline in March so I'm not sure how much time I can devote to a new RP, but I'd love another chance to use Lena again; I kind of liked how she came out, haha.

Awesome! I've been sick this past week or I'd have put it up already. I'll get it out in the next day or two and @ everyone here.

Yeah! Well the excuse train is long for how long it has been since I have been on but I will def not bore you with the deets

Now it is decision time for me and for you all as well. I wouldn't expect you all to want to join in and start this bad boy up again. I completely understand that me going MIA was not bueno by any means. Not to mention many of you may not even come on anymore- or even have their own obligations. BUT I think I cannot help but love this rp and want it to be revived.

This being said- I will be going through the motions of getting this started again. I already have some ideas of how I will start it and some things may change completely. I would feel like complete garbage if I didn't ask you for your opinions on the matter- whether you want to join or not. I will be also extending you all the first invitation because you are still an amazing group of people <3

I am sorry again for leaving- I am glad there is some understanding of the matter. It was all real-life troubles and mostly work related. I am pumped to start again- but work is still a huge part of my life even more now in all honesty. So things will still not be super fast paced- especially since I write like a turtle lmao. I will make that clear later too. So now I will leave the ball in your court and I really would love to hear your thoughts at the very least.

Last things last- thank you all for being the most supportive lovely bunch of roleplayers I have ever had the pleasure of writing with. Those times writing with you all and plotting were some of the best times I ever had doing this. Enough being sappy on my end. I missed you all truly and I hope- really hope- we can write again soon- whether it be here or otherwise.

Now it is decision time for me and for you all as well. I wouldn't expect you all to want to join in and start this bad boy up again. I completely understand that me going MIA was not bueno by any means. Not to mention many of you may not even come on anymore- or even have their own obligations. BUT I think I cannot help but love this rp and want it to be revived.

This being said- I will be going through the motions of getting this started again. I already have some ideas of how I will start it and some things may change completely. I would feel like complete garbage if I didn't ask you for your opinions on the matter- whether you want to join or not. I will be also extending you all the first invitation because you are still an amazing group of people <3

I am sorry again for leaving- I am glad there is some understanding of the matter. It was all real-life troubles and mostly work related. I am pumped to start again- but work is still a huge part of my life even more now in all honesty. So things will still not be super fast paced- especially since I write like a turtle lmao. I will make that clear later too. So now I will leave the ball in your court and I really would love to hear your thoughts at the very least.

Last things last- thank you all for being the most supportive lovely bunch of roleplayers I have ever had the pleasure of writing with. Those times writing with you all and plotting were some of the best times I ever had doing this. Enough being sappy on my end. I missed you all truly and I hope- really hope- we can write again soon- whether it be here or otherwise.
Awe it's a pleasure and sorry that life has you backed up. I think that's how it is so it's understandable. You have no idea how loyal and long this group has waiting for your return xD it would be an honor to rejoin especially cause yall are a fun batch

I mean, I would be quite happy to just pick up this RP where it got left off and keep going from there. But if you'd prefer to start over again that's fine too, I'll be on board.

My only comment would be to allow for characters outside the Lab (in the city) to be able to RP rather than waiting for those in the lab to get outside. The main reasoning for this is because, from what I gleamed from the writing, you were starting to rush to get those inside the lab outside the city limits. I've been in RP's that rush to reach points like that and it usually ends up devolving into chaos because things weren't thought out enough. Main example being a distopian Rp I once joined that had an excellent premise as a hook involving being trapped and forced to fight in an arena that would eventually pit characters against each other in a mad fight for survival while a larger more ominous presence loomed over like a mad child playing with toys. Instead, what actually happened was we had one fight against NPC bug monsters and we were all declared winners, the arena closed and we were just kind of left there.

The point I'm trying to make is that that Rp fell apart because all the effort was put toward developing this arena setting only to have it abandoned almost immediately. While your RP is certainly better than that one, you've clearly put a lot of effort into describing the living conditions of a captive inside the lab, as well as worked hard to keep what is outside the city limits a secret. So I want to impress that rushing to reveal what is outside the lab and city breaks down the setting and conflicts that have been well prepared in advance. The Rp should play out similar to how you prepared for it. If the Lab is a dangerous hell for those trapped and tested, spend ample time to establish this as a driving force of dark control over all the city and its residents. If the world outside the city limits is a close held secret, those who are keeping it secret should be doing everything in their power to ensure no one ever finds out the truth. A good secret will have a good truth behind it, but rushing to reveal that truth eradicates any purpose in making it a secret in the first place.

I'd love to be able to develop my characters both inside the lab and outside the lab, so that I can pull on their full potential when conflicts arise and their paths finally cross.

Deary Deary You are such a sweetheart! Thank you for being open and willing to the situation.

Morzone Morzone You make some excellent points there. There was a rush of some kind to get some of the people out of the facility and out into the world- just to have that connection. Some were going to remain in captivity but I will really think about what you said and take it to heart. As for starting right where we left off- I was thinking of something similar- not starting completely over. But I was not sure how many people would be on board to starting again.

My thought would be everything that happened- still happened. The fights and such and with any connection you may have had with characters that stays can remain. We will be picking up a few days after that fateful fight to see the outcome of it all. I initially was prepared to split a group into two- an inner group that stays and a party that leaves. I think I may reevaluate that as of now and I will continue to bounce off ideas with the people where who want to rejoin. I think maybe we should have a new thread and have it linked to this one? What are your thoughts on the matter guys?

I'd love to start this up again! I do have a couple of ideas, if that's alright with you.

I dunno about any suggestions, but I'll tell you about them!

(I would prefer to not to restart everything competely though)

Deary Deary You are such a sweetheart! Thank you for being open and willing to the situation.

Morzone Morzone You make some excellent points there. There was a rush of some kind to get some of the people out of the facility and out into the world- just to have that connection. Some were going to remain in captivity but I will really think about what you said and take it to heart. As for starting right where we left off- I was thinking of something similar- not starting completely over. But I was not sure how many people would be on board to starting again.

My thought would be everything that happened- still happened. The fights and such and with any connection you may have had with characters that stays can remain. We will be picking up a few days after that fateful fight to see the outcome of it all. I initially was prepared to split a group into two- an inner group that stays and a party that leaves. I think I may reevaluate that as of now and I will continue to bounce off ideas with the people where who want to rejoin. I think maybe we should have a new thread and have it linked to this one? What are your thoughts on the matter guys?
You're welcome. Idk about suggestions but I don't mind be NPc's if need be while also having my characters

It's alive.... IT'S ALIVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have virtually no preference at all, just as long as I get to once more play Kkachi in this epic rp.

First of all, I'm glad you are well, P pushed ! 😀

I'd be glad to be on board again if we continue or reboot this! Picking up a few days after the fight sounds good to me, too.

At the moment, I don't really have any other ideas for how to restart/etc. this, but if I do think of something, I'll let you know.

I def am remaking this. Long-time, no see.

I just needed to get in a better place- went on vacation etc. I will be making an interest check but I will be slightly editing this rp- so it will not be the same. Sorry if that disappoints you. Maybe see you again- if not- we had a blast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back