Don't be shy, everyone deserves a chance, right?

Anarchy Up

Trouble maker
Hmmmmmmm...Hi :ghostl:

Have a ghost::ghostn:

So I'm a huge rp fan, I often don't join into big rp pages because ya know, the likely hood of my comments being acknowledged are slim and because the characters I create are almost always psychopaths, it tends to be off putting to others. But I am more than happy to rp with whomever. My characters usually consist of demons who love to create chaos but there will rarely be a calm character. I am not a fan of natural rp as I don't find it as testing as spars and adventures.
Peace

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN! I'd write something less generic than that, but I'm not feeling creative.

I'm personally a fan of chaotic characters, so I hope you have a lot of fun and success here!

Welcome to RPN! I'd write something less generic than that, but I'm not feeling creative.

I'm personally a fan of chaotic characters, so I hope you have a lot of fun and success here!
Thank you very much, and same to you. Chaotic characters are the best kind.

Hmmmmmmm...Hi :ghostl:

Have a ghost::ghostn:

So I'm a huge rp fan, I often don't join into big rp pages because ya know, the likely hood of my comments being acknowledged are slim and because the characters I create are almost always psychopaths, it tends to be off putting to others. But I am more than happy to rp with whomever. My characters usually consist of demons who love to create chaos but there will rarely be a calm character. I am not a fan of natural rp as I don't find it as testing as spars and adventures.
Peace

Welcome to RPN

I understand how you feel; I don't like those big group roleplays either. It either ends up dead, or no one reads your response which is why I prefer partner roleplay. Luckily RPN has plenty of those.

Hello,Is there any tips or tricks that I need to begin or even hop right into a Roleplay? I'm new here obviously.

It depends on what you want. If you want a partner roleplay, you go to Looking for Players forum, but if you want group roleplay, you go to the Looking for Group forum. The only tip I can think of right now is to read requirement on those threads, have fun and be nice. Also, don't be afraid to ask questions to your group members or roleplay partners.

Hello,Is there any tips or tricks that I need to begin or even hop right into a Roleplay? I'm new here obviously.
Welcome to the app then! And i would say there a quite a lot of tips. The biggest one that everyone SHOULD follow is to not god mod. That basically means make sure whatever character you have CAN be hurt and CAN be killed.
When joining an rp, I personally always make sure to add as much detail as necessary when doing the character page just so people know what kind of character I am.
When making a character, make sure it fits to the storyline. For example, if the story line is that it is an ordinary day, i 100% would NOT recommend saying you are a mystical being.
Adding detail into all your roleplay helps give the other people an idea of what you are trying to achieve.
Make sure you have an understanding of OOC (Out Of Character) and the difference between Character Pages and the actual rp pages.
These are a few very basics but they get you a long way :D

Welcome to RPN

I understand how you feel; I don't like those big group roleplays either. It either ends up dead, or no one reads your response which is why I prefer partner roleplay. Luckily RPN has plenty of those.

It depends on what you want. If you want a partner roleplay, you go to Looking for Players forum, but if you want group roleplay, you go to the Looking for Group forum. The only tip I can think of right now is to read requirement on those threads, have fun and be nice. Also, don't be afraid to ask questions to your group members or roleplay partners.
You took the words from my mind xD i prefer partner rp to group too tbh, group can get a bit muddly and all over the show

Welcome to the app then! And i would say there a quite a lot of tips. The biggest one that everyone SHOULD follow is to not god mod. That basically means make sure whatever character you have CAN be hurt and CAN be killed.
When joining an rp, I personally always make sure to add as much detail as necessary when doing the character page just so people know what kind of character I am.
When making a character, make sure it fits to the storyline. For example, if the story line is that it is an ordinary day, i 100% would NOT recommend saying you are a mystical being.
Adding detail into all your roleplay helps give the other people an idea of what you are trying to achieve.
Make sure you have an understanding of OOC (Out Of Character) and the difference between Character Pages and the actual rp pages.
These are a few very basics but they get you a long way :D
Thanks so much I appreciative it!

You took the words from my mind xD i prefer partner rp to group too tbh, group can get a bit muddly and all over the show

xD But I admit I sometimes want to be in a group rp because I get tired of waiting for responses or sometimes my partners leave me hanging, but when I look at the group interest check, I get so intimidated by the number of members. XD I'm a weirdo.

xD But I admit I sometimes want to be in a group rp because I get tired of waiting for responses or sometimes my partners leave me hanging, but when I look at the group interest check, I get so intimidated by the number of members. XD I'm a weirdo.
If you think that makes you a weirdo, i must be fucking insane xD i like being in the group when the people understand going in turns but then some just turn insane and go crazy! I haven't actually done a partner rp on here yet, i came from another rp app which was so bad it hurt. I think the groups can be good but i am just too impaitient. If the story line is good, i get so intreeged i just want to carry it on as quickly as possible.

If you think that makes you a weirdo, i must be fucking insane xD i like being in the group when the people understand going in turns but then some just turn insane and go crazy! I haven't actually done a partner rp on here yet, i came from another rp app which was so bad it hurt. I think the groups can be good but i am just too impaitient. If the story line is good, i get so intreeged i just want to carry it on as quickly as possible.

XD Same! If I'm intrigued by the roleplay, I will reply as fast as possible. That why in the beginning I take forever but after roleplay a few responses I'll start messaging every few minutes but it also depends on how much I'm writing too.

Welcome. It appears we are opposites. I like group RPs and I'm nit to into 1x1 RPs (probably because everyone wants to roleplay romance)

I do agree that fast paced adventures are more fun than slice of life and natural RPs (I do slice of life sometimes, just because I kind of like reality shows.)

XD Same! If I'm intrigued by the roleplay, I will reply as fast as possible. That why in the beginning I take forever but after roleplay a few responses I'll start messaging every few minutes but it also depends on how much I'm writing too.

I agree so widely xD fancy a rp some time? I'm curious to see if you rp the way i do

Welcome. It appears we are opposites. I like group RPs and I'm nit to into 1x1 RPs (probably because everyone wants to roleplay romance)

I do agree that fast paced adventures are more fun than slice of life and natural RPs (I do slice of life sometimes, just because I kind of like reality shows.)
Ahh i see, i like your rp style!

xD New Year, Same Lost Hope Of Finding An Rp

But I enjoy having romance in my rps (it's not always the main focus, just has to happen eventually.) Also, I only do MxM pairing. Unless we're doubling.

But I enjoy having romance in my rps (it's not always the main focus, just has to happen eventually.) Also, I only do MxM pairing. Unless we're doubling.
Ahhh i see, i normally end up adding romance in mine cause ya know, why the hell not xD so we are the same on that perspective

Users who are viewing this thread