• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Your morning either started out absolutely fantastic, or as a blood-curdling nightmare. Some of us, we woke up, went wherever we go, and came back to the wreckage that had been left for us. Others, woke up half-dead, craving human flesh. So yeah, all in all, not a great Monday.
947BA669-D1F4-4A72-8FBC-00604B412157.gif

Faced with this apocalypse, you probably did what any normal human would do: you panicked. Probably tried to call your family, if you didn’t already know that they were alright. And you probably tucked a jar of peanut butter into your backpack, grabbed your beanie, got the heck out of Dodge.
B37064B6-1FD9-4281-9634-38F2516F4DA7.gifSmart decision really. Only, you probably didn’t know the roads were so clogged from everyone else trying to do the same thing. And the zombies kinda knew that. So everyone who didn’t get through the roadblocks, is walking around as a corpse. Lucky them. But if you’re still human, looks like you chose Option B: going through the thick forest in town to get to a place that’s less populated.
9187E2F3-FA1D-4E8F-84E9-E63F6AB29892.gif
Great thing there were people with enough functioning brain cells to try to build a working society. Took a few tries, lost a lot of guys, but we’re getting back to normal. Sort of. There’s a lot of stuff we still don’t understand about the zombies. Like how some are good, vegan zombies who won’t eat anything but fruits and veggies, and others are flesh-craving monsters that kill everything in sight. Also how people don’t get infected at the same rate or in the same way anymore.
268A3B63-0E3C-4745-811F-4752D8136211.gif
But anyway...
Good luck with the apocalypse! It’s a great thing we put up cell towers.
-:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:-

Okay, so basically: Warm Bodies/Walking Dead apocalypse AU thingy. I’m taking rules and lore from both, mushing them together, and making something I hope someone will like. There’s going to be lots of running, lots of fighting, tons of death and blah blah blah... BUT- there will also be character depth, character development, wholesome stuff, slice-of-life, and we’ll have a good time.

EDIT:
OOC will probably be on-site. Any old members of either previous iteration will be able to join (and reuse their characters for it if they so wish).

A few disclaimers:
-The lore is a work in progress. The more rushed I am, the less consistent and smooth it will be. Please be patient.
-The GM is a minor, this will be an rp open to the same demographic. If you have any problem with that, you should find another rp.
-RPN rules apply
-Minimum of one post per week, minimum two paragraphs per post
-Realistic FCs are preferred
-Have fun!

Last edited:
This sounds really fun! Any rules on certain types of characters? I have an old SWAT OC I'd like to use (who probably needs some tweaks on her profile)

I'm not very familiar with zombie stories and stuff but I'm interested lol

Interested! I've got a couple zombie apocalypse rp characters, college aged, that might fit well in this setting! I'll hop in the discord once I get off work ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

Ooo haven't done anything zombie-related in a while! Im def interested!

AAAAAAAAH
i'm super tired and i'm probably gonna regret this but- carpe diem!
reviving this in the hopes that my improved writing and better storytelling skills will prevent it from dying again! there will be a post minimum of one every two weeks, to prevent the aforementioned re-death of my beloved idea! bon appetit, so long and I will have the OOC up soon!

Hmm, sounds interesting. Time for another individual to be one of the first (at least, so far with the reboot and the fact no one else responded) to join the ranks and see where this story shall go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back