• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Dons Pan-Dimensional Diner

MrMopp

Two Thousand Club
Yo 'sup. My names Don and welcome to my newly established diner. It's sorta in the testing phase at the moment so lemme know whatcha think and tell me what needs improved.

Now, This place ain't called "Pan-dimensional" cause I thought it would sound fancy. The diner is a tiny little nexus world and accepts folks of all genres. Just sign into the CS and come on in. This place is mostly for Coliseum fighters to hang after fights, get into more fights, or to hook up with a partner to duke it out with, but I ain't exclud'n no one. I got a section reserved for those who ain't into the macho chest beat'n. If you want set up with a match, talk to me and I'll see what I can do. If you want a JOB here, talk to me. I could use the help.

RULES

To put it simply, I am the all powerful god of this diner. I point or snap my fingers and POOF! Something happens.

Pull any crap, and I'll "poof" you.

What exactly a poof'n does mostly depends on the infraction and/or how cheesed I am. I usually give you a fair warn'n. (Note that I said "usually")

•Believe it or not, I like a good bar fight, and considering the crowd I deal with, I'd be shooting myself in the foot not to allow one now and then. But if it gets outa hand, I'm gonna poof people to the RUCKUS ROOM in the back. That way, we don't have to deal with you. Come back when you've cooled off.

•if I catch you with a lethal weapon drawn (and I will catch you), I'll poof that weapon away. Come and get it when you leave.

•if'n you're be'n a downright snot and won't take a hint, I'll poof you out the door and ban you from return'n.

•if you're dumb enough to irk ME personally, but ain't actually souring the RP, I'll just mess with ya. Maybe poof you into a bunny for a few minuets.

By the way, I don't care how powerful you think you are. NO ONE out poofs me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope! (Like the nice bartender said, this is in the experimental phase, so I may add one later) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back