• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Dominus Astra - Special Forces of the Federation

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind

Navigation
IC

OOC
CS

Insignificantly inspired by Warhammer 40,000 and Star Wars...

//LOADING RECORDS//
Accessing computer data...
Opening file: Mission log.
File loaded.
Displaying records...

"This is Special Ops Commander, Terezius Hawks. The year is 3006, it's August on Earth right now. I am the newly promoted leader of the 11th Special Operations Task Force of the Federal army," the man stopped for a moment, thinking about what to say next. "After my very recent promotion, I will now record my personal thoughts and comments about this task element's performance. Being granted my own
ship was... quite the honor. I believe that being the officer commanding a task element of special operatives may be stressful, but I do hope my superiors are not in possession of rotten judgment, therefore I will keep calm and sensible for the time-being. Thus far, I haven't any complaints about the vessel. The S.S. Dominus Astra is performing at top condition and I expect our first FTL jump test to take place within the next ten minutes. I will now make my way to the bridge to oversee this process. End of recording..." the recording halted.

The vessel Dominus Astra assigned to the 11th Special Operations Task Force of the Federal army will now face many adventures through space. Whether you are a soldier, a field medic, a psychic soldier, a cyborg, an officer of the navy, a sanctioned bounty hunter, an alien soldier, or perhaps a robot - this is a story of this ship's crew. Many will perish. Many will fight. More will come to see the same fate or strive to survive and live further to tell their stories.

The Task Force is under the skilled leadership of Commander Terezius Hawks, formerly known as Senior Lieutenant. Nonetheless, Mr. Hawks has proven himself a capable leader and fighter alike in the past, and in spite of his young age too. He makes the vast majority of the calls both for the ship and the soldiers on it. The task force's main purpose is to perform subversive operations and carry out unexpected attacks, or sabotage, as well as to aid main armies in combat.

1. I am always right.
  2. When I am wrong, refer to the rule above.
  3. This isn't Sci-Fi. It's Science-Fantasy. Expect people wielding powered swords in conjunction to their squadmates walking around in mechs. Expect some kind of knights in power armor with swords that have chainsaws instead of blades. Expect orders of psychic people and expect demons and spirits in the form of sentient psionic beings.
  4. I want to see creative people who will be innovative and give me ideas to include into the story and even setting. Planets. Troop divisions. Races. Everything is welcome. Though, don't make blatant stuff up. If your race is a cat-featuring sub-human, at least give them a neat-sounding name, like... "felinid," or something like that, instead of just "Neko."
  5. At least a small paragraph per post.
  6. Post often, but don't tire yourself :)
  7. Slightly inspired by Star Wars and Warhammer 40,000. Don't panic, though, because pretty much everything you need to know was already touched upon, so, yeah... That's about it.
  8. Expect comedy, tragedy, romance, drama, bloodshed, and bloodshed, and blood for the blood god.
  9. Keep in mind this takes place like a thousand years into the future. Modern music cassettes and CDs are relics to the characters in the roleplay.
  10. I use a long CS that forces you to think, so prepare.
  11. I will leave the character's power level to the players, but don't just make an op mary sue with every contact, informant, piece of technology, superweapon, psychic power, genetical modification, and bionic augmentation, okay? Thanks.
  12. I expect characters will grow in personality and power over the course of the roleplay. When such major changes occur, please, include them at the bottom of your post as: "New Skill/Cybernetic/Item: [Description]" and so on.
Likely Questions:

What happened to Earth?
It's the capital of the glorious Galactic Federation, of course. The Federation is split into six segments that are split into sectors that are split into sub-sectors, split into systems, with the solar one in the center, the Federation keeps fighting many wars with surrounding enemies.

How does FTL travel work?
Depends on the drive. Travel takes 1-2 solar days from sector-to-sector usually. Communication is much quicker, thanks to
magic psychic powers. A telepathic message can make its way to another sector in an hour or so.

What will we be doing?
Exploring the galaxy, of course. And fighting rebel insurrections. Subverting enemy operations. Performing sabotage and infiltration behind enemy lines. Attacking key facilities when least expected, and aiding armies in their conquests.

Who can you roleplay?
Anyone, virtually. An officer of the task force. A grizzled, hardened sergeant. A psychic monk equipped with a staff and his powers. A being who has so many cybernetics that he is now closer to machine than man. A cloned soldier with specific, desirable traits, or perhaps, a genetically modified trooper with extra organs or superior genes. Perhaps, an alien with special physical abilities, like thermal sight in an extra set of eyes. A knight in power armor with a large sword. Or maybe a malevolent psychic being known as a demon that haunts one of the crew members. A tank driver, or a space vessel pilot. Maybe a greedy bounty hunter or gallant, rogue-like mercenary. It's up to you. Above all: Be creative.

What is the timeline of events?
In roughly the late 2040's, NASA started a new program of travel with the help of scientists from Russia and Europe. Within 20 years, the project yielded basic FTL technology, primitive, but good enough to allow humans to travel to other planets in the solar system in a few days.

Soon, other technologies, like stasis pods, drop pods, laser weaponry, hydrogen-based plasma, were discovered over the 2100-2200's while the Sol system was being colonized. In the year 2182, the Mark II FTL Drive was invented by a Neo-Russian scientist Viktor Bahrain, also called "the father of space travel." Thanks to the Mk. II FTL Drive, cross-system travel became possible in the time of roughly a week. Humanity spread all across the galaxy, splitting it into systems, that were part of sub-sectors, that were part of sectors, that were part of segments. There are currently six segments, each ruled over by a noble known as an Eran, who is a part of the council of the Galactic Federation, the current, biggest human cross-galactic empire that spreads across at least 1/3rd of the Milky Way galaxy but is under constant war with surrounding alien, human, and abhuman empires. There isnt quite any empire that directly comes close enough to the Federation to be called superior, or equal, but there are many that are still potent threats to federal security.

By the end of the year 2230, a cloud of unidentified energy passed through the galaxy over the time of seven years, mutating the DNA of all living creatures and creating thus unexpected psychics. The evolution of some humans sped up greatly, creating sub-human species capable of inbreeding with other sub-human species, called "abhumans." Some of such abhumans were called psychics, developing a particular spherical gland in their brains, called the Mazarin-Rashoud node (M-R node for short) that let them channel special energies. The M-R node was named this way after its supposed discoverers who received a Nobel prize for their work. This whole event was remembered as the "First Psychic Storm." In addition to this, mutants with abnormal traits were introduced to the galaxy's population.

By the time of the 2300's, at least several xenotic species were discovered, mostly primitive creatures on far away planets that could sustain life. No intelligent life was found until the year 2335 when a Federal exploratory fleet found a planet with primitive, albeit thinking alien life. They were soon instructed in our ways, and through the many years, the Federation encountered many more alien species that also evolved more quickly thanks to the "Second Psychic Storm" that took place in the second quarter of 2421.

In the early 2420's, because of the Second Psychic Storm, humanity encountered a large and notable increase in sightings with paranormal events. Cults of psychics worshipping purely psychic entities they referred to as spirits, demons, or gods. In the year 2452, the Galactic Federation passed a law against such worship due to its malevolent effects on the nation's stability, and later, in 2454, created the Celestial Order, an organization meant to classify psychics and collect them from across the galaxy in hopes of cultivating psychic talent for the profit of all humanity.

One thing leads to another and in 2501, a great war between psychic abhumans and the rest of the Federation broke out. The war warranted the requirement of anti-psychic weaponry. Among some of these weapons was the Pariah Gene. A type of gene therapy modification that inserted a person's DNA and MR node with anti-psychic properties, acting like a black hole that consumed psychic energy around them. These gene modifications are long out of application, but the anti-psychic gene remained in the human gene-pool. The war ended in 2515 with a Federal victory.

In exactly 2672, the Third, greatest storm of psychic energy emerged and ravaged the galaxy. Called the "Third Great Psychic Storm," the results of this event were a true catastrophe. Space travel became practically impossible and psychics became incredibly powerful, emerging even more often for its duration. The resulting chaos completely splintered all humanity. The nations that belonged to the Federation, like Russia or the USA became long-forgotten. The Storm lasted for over 200 years, until 2880. What emerged from it were planets ruled by primitive overlords who forgot the past greatness of the Federation. The nations of old became unimportant, and soon, the Federation re-organized, no longer bound by things like race or religion. The Federation became more militant and slightly authoritarian, rewarding competence and punishing failure at the most basic level, however, this varies greatly from planet to planet. Some worlds are feral and full of tribes, others are thriving communities of cities so tall and large that landing in them doesn't require you to enter the atmosphere, as their buildings peak off of the planet itself.

The Federation's most notable new feature is the aggression it adopted. It opts for aggressive expansion all over the galaxy and hopes to subjugate all those that stand in its way.

As a result, until the modern age, the Federation has been at war with many outside empires, alien nations, and insurrections.

Last edited:
Terezius Hawks
Bridge

Sitting on a chair on the bridge was the commander himself. Terezius stared through the ship's windshield. Numerous calculators and navigators surrounded him, working and typing on their consoles, preparing for the FTL jump. Reaching into his pocket, Terezius dragged a locket out of it and looked at the device. Terezius flipped it open with the movement of his thumb, holding it with the rest of his fingers. To the locket's left side was a small, probably antique clock. Judging off of the workings, it was a rather advanced timekeeping device from somewhere around the expansion period between 2500 and 2600. Inspired by advanced alien technology, it could easily be reset. By calculating the workings of the nearest planet, it displayed the time relative of that place as well as the user's homework. A very neat trinket. To the right side of the locket was a separate mechanism that could be used to track the item across a whole star-system.

Terezius moved his free hand forward, signaling the operators. "On my mark, commence jump."

Tangere sector...
Aquilla System...
Planet Hyperion...
Time, 0857 hours...

The sounds of battle filled the smokey air, as the MRL and the Tymerian Imperium killed one another for the system. After twenty five years of war, initiated by the Tymerians, the Military Republic of Lunari had finally tracked the reptillian race back to their jungle home world. Flames licked at the sky as they devoured the once lush forests, smoke choking the air. Automatic Mag-rail fire mixed with fletchette rounds, as Marius and his fellow Gottestöters cleared another intersection of the Neocrete Tymerian compound. "Burn them out Nero!" Marius barked, firing another burst of 5.56mm rods into the reptillian foe.

The one known as Nero, a Felinae Male, hefted his DT-90 Anti-personnel/Defoliant projector, and bathed the corridor in violet, potassium based napalm. Shrieks and screams of agony filled the air for but a moment, before dying out, as the tymerian's flesh burned away from their bones. Without breaking stride, the augmented strike team, pushed onward, deeper into the neocrete complex, killing them with the speed and brutality of a walking apocalypse, setting charges along the way.

Drifting, floating, sailing, flying away. Away from everything. Falling...

That was all that Arturius could remember from the aftermath of the incident at the research center. He hadn't thought the explosion powerful enough to send him out into space, though he was surprised that his body was obliterated. He remembered there being rumors of the more powerful biotics overextending their abilities and burning themselves away to nothing until only the power remained; living ghosts composed of dark energy. It would appear that the rumors were true. He thought to himself as he drifted through space enclosed within his newly crafted containment module. It was crafted from scraps of silksteel sheets that had been used to insulate the laran testing rooms from leaking out energy. It seemed capable enough to keep him from spreading out into the void of space like a pinch of salt in a gallon of simmering water. He'd also learned, the hard way, that his new form gave off a radiation that was anathema to organic lifeforms. It only took a few seconds of watching a handful of flowers wilt and crumble away into ashes without ever catching fire for him to make that conclusion.

Truthfully, Arturius was amazed that the explosion had transported so much debris with him. Most of it was the specialized "brick & mortar" of the testing facilities, but it was fascinating nonetheless. I will have to make a note of this once I return home. I am sure they'll want a full debrief on the situation. Arturius nodded the head on his containment module as he continued to drift aimlessly. He'd been drifting for the better part of 4 hours and had yet to see anything other than stars and the wreckage that was slowly orbiting his suit. He wasn't worried of course; there was some kind of gravitational pull at work on his suit, and once the pull was strong enough for him to consciously follow, he would attempt to propel himself in that direction. I must simply be patient... I hope I am good at being patient. He honestly couldn't remember.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Kilea

The Wolf-like alien walked across the whole Bridge to where Terezius was. Her clawed feet against metal kept making this clunk sound. She wore her armor, though it wasn't much, and her blade was strapped to her waist. Her purple eyes, with pupils much akin with a larger version of a snakes, darted around all the weird technological stuff that was flashing and human numbers kept appearing. She stared trying to make sense of everything, but being pretty much a primitive creature she had no idea what was going on.

She was still envious of this translator thing they had to put inside her. Though it did work, she still didn't like it. She stared at the human before her, he was to be her superior for now. She didn't really mind but he had better hope he brings her some really good fights and hunts, like what the federation promised.

"Seems kinda pointless to me, all these.... Letters? No wait you people called them.... Numbers? I don't see the point. Either way I hope you can bring me some good fights! It's what your Federation promised me. Anyways, I've set up my Kilp in the training room. You ever wish to spar, talk, whatever, you'll find me in there."

She pretty much said what she set out to do. She wasn't too keen on watching the space jump or whatever these aliens call it.
Birdsie Birdsie

Terezius Hawks
Bridge

The commander shot a glance at the woman. "I assure you there will be time for combat, now, hold onto something," he advised. Terezius looked around the bridge. "All stations, report."

"Ready for FTL jump, sir," he heard a response.
"Ready," said another fleet member.
"Ready!" And so on, several times.

"Good, initiate jump into the Aquilla System in 10... 9... 8... 7..." he started the countdown. The fleet officers pulled numerous levers that detracted the energy from the plasma exhausts on the back of the massive space vessel and redirected it to the warp drive and FTL computer that started to calculate the pathway. "6... 5... 4..." the hissing of steam could be heard, as numerous latches were undone and released panels of buttons that the fleet members pressed in preparation, and as they did, shields covered each and every single window on the vessel to ensure the already tough glass-steel did not break under the immense speed of hyperspace. "3... 2.. 1... Jump."

The massive cruiser extended further into the black, endless void adorned by numerous stars and moved at high speeds. As the jump started, a massive jump forward could be felt by everyone on the ship, but after a few seconds, the pressure and momentum stabilized and normal walking became possible again thanks to advanced FTL technology permitting this kind of safe speed.

The commander closed his ornate time-keeping device and shoved it back in his pocket, then looked at one of the screens next to his resting hand. "Twenty-three minutes until arrival, huh? Not bad, I suppose, but I expected better, Admiral," he turned his head to one of the navy staff next to him, who replied with a sharp glance on which irritation was painted. With a simple gesture forward, the man replied. "I thought you'd be stoked. This is one of the fastest ships in the galaxy. Both in and out of FTL. I dare remind you we are going so fast that if we hit a planet, the sheer momentum of this vessel hitting against it could risk the destruction of not just the planet but all of its natural satellites aswell. You may be ignorant, but I don't subscribe to it."

"Picking up a lot of hostility here, don't appreciate it. I was just messing with you. I'll go check out what the mess hall has to offer, good riddance," he said, walking past the Admiral and placing the locket back in his hand, patting him on the shoulder as he headed in the direction of the elevator.

Archdemon Archdemon

0924 Hours...

"Titus! Auriel, Lay down suppressing fire on that pill box! The rest of you, frag'em!" Marius barked, as he and his team hid behind cover, as the Tymerians tried to mow them down from the safety of their pill box. Nero had been lost to fletchette fire as he came around the corner, and now the rest of the God Slayers were pinned down. The two Illustrati known as Titus and Auriel quickly began to unload on the neocrete fortification with their CZ-575 MBAC, unleashing a wall of 12.7mm rounds into the unlucky foes. As soon as the beautiful sound of the twin Reapers sounded, Marius and the others quickly tossed their frags.

After a pregnant pause, the tell tale sound of five fragmentation grenades going off in a confined space brought smiles to the republic super soldier's faces.
"Damocles, Tiberius, on me. The rest of you, leapfrog." He said getting a chorus of Yes Colonel, and Yes sir. As soon as they confirmed, Marius and his the other two, activated their jumpjets, launching themselves further into the compound, and closer to their objective. As soon as they touched down, Tiberius quickly set an antimatter charge, as the rest of the strike team arrived for but a moment before launching themselves ahead. This continued for 800 more meters before Marius and his team began firing upon some unsuspecting hostiles that had pinned down a platoon of Fallschirmjagers. "No Prisoners!"

Birdsie Birdsie

Station Apollo ID#3549

Buzz buzz. It was a new day for Edward, a time of cheering and an intergalactic war. That was it all this day had to offer, a fight between two planets orbiting around the system's star ID#1138. The planet that Mirage was having a fit with was a planet locally know as Rocteco ID#1253, though in other systems and as tourists like to call it; 'Death Planet Number 1'. Edward's waking was not has pleasant as it may seem to others in movie like situations, he was actually really fucking tired and wanted sleep in, but his division and other squads needed his assistance, sadly, no other officers were happy at the idea of doubling their work. Like every other day, his preparation cycle went as follows: Sleep an extra 5 minutes, awaken and shower, wear somewhat formal clothes, brush teeth and finally, finish up the rest of his time with knitting. After the long cycle, Edward headed to the mess hall, he needed a snack and drink for the morning, seeing that the cycle of thirty minutes made him hungry, shower fumes hurt.

When approaching the mess hall, Edward looked around the hall, soldiers and officials were eating with their armor on, helmets off of course. Looking at it from afar presented Edward with looking at a red and white rainbow. "Rather colorful." Speaking in a hushed tone, also talking to himself. Without saying much, he received his meal for the day and sat down at a table with other officers. In all honesty, Edward hated these people, they had superiority complexes and always thought they had some type of skill or trait that made them better, and they only hanged out with other officers. The only reason he would hang out with them was to hear the latest gossip or to find some way to ignore or run away from them. With a small sigh, Edward felt something buzz in his pocket, looking up, the other officers did too. It was the local signal device (LSD) that the higher ups gave to them not too long ago, the thing was rather annoying but was useful for conveying messages to squads or divisions. Sadly the range it had was terrible and without the tower that supports it, it's literally a glorified paperweight. "What is it now?" Edward spoke under his breath, looking down at the device. It was an alert from the bridge, calling all of the officers for strategic planning. More like strategic distracting.. Putting LSD back in his pocket, he threw his half-eaten sandwich and drink away in the multi-purpose trash bin, as did the other officers. Moving in sync, they headed up to the Bridge.

When the elevator stopped, the crowd of officers expected relief from the small elevator, sadly, it was a soldier looking for transport to the mess hall. "No room." One of the officers said, as several repeated his two wise words. The elevator closed and it moved up to the bridge. The elevator dinged at its final stop, the doors opening seconds after. Edward in the back of the elevator told the officers to move out of the way, influencing them to move the fuck out of the way. Almost following his lead, the group of officers including Edward moved to a small table, higher ups stood around it as well. The huge group of high ranks are expecting a show from Mr. Ryder, seeing that he literally lives up on the bridge. All that was left to do was wait, and play LSD (local signal device) Games, they were lucky enough to find a way to boot games onto it. While some of the officers played their weird games, Edward stood idle on a wall, leaning against it in an edgy fashion. And.... Now we wait.

Man-Made Maniac Man-Made Maniac

-Isaac himself certainly did show. Being dragged down in the middle of his morning game of chess with one of the stations many A.I's Isaac was in a 'disagreeable' mood which was certainly unusual for someone of his personality. From there Isaac took a seat at the head of the table and pulled up some recent logs and reports on documents glancing over them before calling a start to the gathering. -"I'm sure we would all prefer to be anywhere aboard this station than here, so I'll make this quick. We're losing ground on 1253, and a rather rare situation has risen. In 24 hours rocteco will be in of kinetic strike range, and in range of Apollo's artillery shells."-He pulled up a schematic of their solar system speeding up the planets orbit and halting it where the two planets aligned perfectly with one another the Apollo station being in the middle.-"From this point we can launch a full on assault several of their fortifications. This will create one big fucking hole in their defenses for our ground troops to move in and secure these areas giving us a place to dig in, and hold them back. However they have air defenses that will shoot our shells out of the sky."-He looked Edward in the eye a more serious tone filling the room-"You're one of my more trusted infantry officers. Your job is to get down their, and drop the curtains on those guns."-He leaned back in his chair getting more comfortable-"You will be with a demolition squad outfitted with plasma charges. Make damn sure at least one of those troopers stays alive, and I would try and use your command as an officer to get some more men to help with crowd control. Unless you plan on doing this quietly at night, then you should get one of the more experienced soldiers who knows the layout of the land to guide ya."-He rose from his chair-"You have your orders officer. I want you to deploy asap, and all infantry officers are dismissed naval officers are to stay here, and continue to discuss the strike zones, and shells required to blow these fuckers to oblivion"-He'd salute his men dismissing beforethem-
The Chronicler The Chronicler

Connor sat in the belly of the Dominus, in front of a magnetized table with one of his limbs on it. He sat studying the arm, chewing on his mouthpiece as he did so. He was working on his arm because he thought he felt a hitch in one of the servos making use of that arm awkward and uncomfortable. He was chewing on the mouthpiece because he had it in his mouth. Why did he have a mouthpiece on in the first place, you might ask. Well it's so that he doesn't hurt his teeth when they go FTL. You see, it's not exactly the most comfortable experience, going from 0 to 186000 miles per second, and people cope with it however they can. From home made remedies, to simply sleeping through it, people did what they had to do. And Connor's was to grit his teeth real hard.

Then he heard the countdown until the FTL jump. So he quickly cranked up the magnetization on the table to keep his unattached arm in place. However, this also caused his attached arm to also be stuck on the table, good thing he could use his legs and pull it off. And so they entered FTL, and it felt like his brain was trying to come out through his eyes, his heart was trying to throw itself out his throat, and he didn't want to know what it was his stomach was trying to do. Luckily that sensation lasted for only a few seconds, as soon everything settled back in place.

"Why can't they ease us in?" he muttered to himself as he pried his arm off the table, and then turned down the magnetization so he could continue working on his other arm and not lose anything important.

image.jpeg
Kilea

All this Technical talk was lost on Kilea, she tried to make her face suggest she had an understanding of what was going on but she gave up three seconds later when she grabbed something. She had no idea what exactly she grabbed but she grabbed it none the less. Once the whole ship got into FTL as what everyone called jumping through space, everyone seemed to let go and so did Kilea.

Then her superior and someone else got into a little fight with words or more or less the other guy got upset by what Hawk said. Terezius then said he was going to the mess hall which reminded Kilea, she hasn't eaten yet. She looked at the man who spoke with Terezius Hawk.

"A Warrior never gets upset by a petty opinion. If someone told a warrior of my people that his Kocha was slower than their Kocha, they wouldn't get upset. They would settle their disagreements in battle! Not petty words. Whoever won would win the argument. I hope you learn something from this! I'm joining you chief!"

She then walked alongside Hawk. She looked at him seriously.

"Do they serve Hunted meat at the Incha? Can I get it Raw?"

She hoped the meat was raw.
Birdsie Birdsie

Station Apollo ID#3549

Edward was terrifyingly in joy about how Isaac said he was trusted, the joy came from the fact on how he came this far then how he's trusted, either way, he listened on until he and his fellow officers were dismissed. He was to assemble a team of high class soldiers, fit and trained for battle. But first, Edward had to come up with a plan, of course there was going in at night with the darkness as their shield or going loud with the crowd. Returning to his room, he ripped everything off of his cork board, the ripped photos and pages left on the floor that he'd stand on for hours. He threw on pins and papers and random photos of him with his teammate and some other guy photobombing. After an hour or two, Edward stepped back from the ripped paper shreds, and looked at the wonderful piece of art he created. "Night it is." Upon inspection and actually looking at the cork board, it was nothing but random strings and lines going nowhere.

"Time to assemble my team." Edward said as he threw on a jacket and exited his room. After another hour or so, he was in the KillZone, an arena area made for training, it was named after a tourist planet that had fauna and plants that killed living things, even themselves. The sector is still trying to figure out if they want to make it sectioned off. In front was Edward was a group of 5, all in white standard armor. "Okay, let's go by name, right to left." Edward cleared his throat, attempting to remember all of their names. "Okay, Bob McKendrik, also known as Bob." Bob waved his hand, excited to have some recognition. "Kai Rasslehoff, also know as The Silent Treatment." Silence. "Right on. And then Kaedon Rasslehoff, also know as Mute." More silence. "Of course. The last three aren't cool and have cool nicknames." The three unmentioned seemed sad and depressed, seeing that they didn't get any notice.

Seeing that introductions were ended, Edward ran over to the other side of the KillZone, meeting another team. "Okay, you guys gotta just look around the place, search and shit. We'll be sneaking around, attempting to take you guys down." They nodded. "Okay, let me run back, I'll shoot into the wall and that's when you guys go." He ran back and alerted the team of everything, and what's gonna happen. "We good?" They gave semi-nods. "Let's go." Edward aimed at a pointless wall and shot it. "Let's stick together and not try to lose each other." Only after 5 minutes of being in the KillZone, they all lost direction and most likely got taken out. Edward sighed. Fuck me for this team. The scrim ended after some time, Edward was the last one alive seeing that he knew around the KZ and he had some type common sense.

Man-Made Maniac Man-Made Maniac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back